[Support] Linuxserver.io - Musicbrainz

2 minutes ago, TexasUnraid said:

Yes, I had posted earlier in the thread but no one had a solution, just more people with the same issue.

Ah ok, thought so. I had posted my fixes earlier on.  I rolled back to a previous installer to get it working.  Now I just use the mikenye/picard container

FYI

We are looking for a community maintainer for this image.

The latest updates (and rebase to alpine 3.12) seem to have cause some issues for existing users and the team members don't have the bandwidth or the interest in fixing and maintaining this image.

Anyone interested can reach out here or on our discord. If we are unable to find a maintainer within the next few weeks, this image will be deprecated.

Thanks

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-musicbrainz/issues/86

I have this docker container installed, and it appears to be connecting to the database and getting updates just fine as per the logs. However, I only get a 502 error when trying to go to the webui. I changed the value from `localhost:5000` to my server's IP:5000, restarted the container, but cant seem to get past the 502 error. I've tried deleting and re-pulling the image several times. Don't know what else to try. Any ideas?

10 hours ago, Dovy6 said:

I have this docker container installed, and it appears to be connecting to the database and getting updates just fine as per the logs. However, I only get a 502 error when trying to go to the webui. I changed the value from `localhost:5000` to my server's IP:5000, restarted the container, but cant seem to get past the 502 error. I've tried deleting and re-pulling the image several times. Don't know what else to try. Any ideas?

As the latest image is not working, you will need to use linuxserver/musicbrainz:v-2019-08-08-ls6 

You will need to clear your appdata also

52 minutes ago, Dovy6 said:

Ah, thanks. How do I force unraid to go back to that version? 

Click on the docker to bring up the context menu, then edit (template editor)

image.png.5fc45f9e540115a6be413094a2a23096.png 

Change repository to linuxserver/musicbrainz:v-2019-08-08-ls6

image.png.d657dbeafc09d5ecc767cccfba2bc6f4.png

And hit apply.

Like I said before, make sure you clean out your appdata folder for musicbrainz, the database version between latest and this tag are incompatible.

Thanks. I deleted the musicbrainz appdata, then pulled the :v-2019-08-08-ls6 version of the docker, and I'm getting "2020-12-16 20:23:27.191 EST [1476] FATAL: database files are incompatible with server."

Do I have to delete the entire database, and start from scratch on that, too?

49 minutes ago, Dovy6 said:

Thanks. I deleted the musicbrainz appdata, then pulled the :v-2019-08-08-ls6 version of the docker, and I'm getting "2020-12-16 20:23:27.191 EST [1476] FATAL: database files are incompatible with server."

Do I have to delete the entire database, and start from scratch on that, too?

I've only been able to get it working by deleting all including the database.

The postgres database version changed and it's not backwards compatible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, steve1977 said:

Not a lack of will or time, but you over-estimate my capabilities... I never even worked with any nix system besides Unraid. So creating my own docker in Unraid goes way beyond. Fair push though and let me see whether I can find some form of how-to guide how to create my own docker. Will likely fail though ;-(

This should help lead you down the right path on creating a docker template. @steve1977 As a bit of a newbie myself digging the information up can be a pain in the keister, but once you find it, its quite easy to understand.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I ran into issues with the most recent update and the web UI not loading, as others here did.  I rolled back to linuxserver/musicbrainz:v-2019-08-08-ls6 and nuked the data and database folders to start from scratch.  The web page now loads and the latest replication packet is from today.  However, I receive the error below when trying to search when choosing "Indexed Search", but I am able to search when choosing "Direct Database Search".  HeadPhones states it is unable to search MusicBrainz, so apparently it uses the "Index" as it's search engine.  

Any idea on how to troubleshoot? Or force Headphones to use the "Direct Database Search" so it's functional again?

I tried nuking the container and associated folders and starting fresh with the same results.  

Search Error

Sorry, but your query "(query)" did not match any artists. Please check you used the correct spelling. Sometimes searching for fewer or different words may also help.

• 2 weeks later...