Exportable system report/dossier

Hi,

I've recently had the joy of upgrading the hard drives in my array to drives with the little more space and had an idea that could ease the process

Reading the forums & Wiki for the procedures to upgrade any disk it always says make a note of the drives, their locations in the array, serial numbers etc.  Wanting something that I can compare to post upgrade I thought the best way to do this was to copy all the data from the Main tab which wasn't easy the test wouldn't stay selected for long so to that end would it be possible to extract a system report that lists disks & location in array, smart report on disks, share information maybe size of shares to a file/html page that can be saved to flash or off box to help compare pre and post hardware changes?

some of this info is already contained in the array notification that can be emailed so maybe an enhancement to that and the ability to manually run it

Cheers