[Solved] Recent Upgrade - Some issues

Hi Guys,

First time having to post an issue on here, but firstly great effort with this software.

I have decided recently to upgrade my server as I hit my storage limit some time ago. So i copied my 6tb of data and started fresh with format of flash drive, new copy of Version  5.0.6. Upgraded to 3 x 4TB drives, so new disk controller. I've now got 1 x 4TB Parity, 2 x 4TB, 2 x 2TB, + a cache drive.

Install went as smoothy as previous effort (v4.7), However, I'm in the process of copying back the data, so shares setup but no parity selected as yet, I'm finding my network connection to the server keeps falling over at the moment and there is mention in the log of corruption possibly of files on the flash drive.

Any help would be most appreciated and I have attached the latest log for examination.

Many thanks

Phil

Log.txt

Just too add, I have tried starting Unraid in safe mode and still get same issue, windows machine reports loss of connection to Unraid server, no had and fast rule as too when in the copy process it falls over, can be several hours, or just minutes into starting to copy data back over.

Hi Trurl and many thanks for your reply, of course didn't think of that still copying data I suppose but will try that.

I had a look at v6 as it was the latest build however I'm still using an old PC in the main..P4 pci disk controllers (had a job finding 4tb one on pci but did), so x64 was beyond this build and as my PCS go in cycles, old Game pc becomes my main work PC and so on I could not justify cost atm esp as my previous build just worked so well.

Hi guys yeah hardware not upto x64 but will do this when my game rig can run latest games. Ran chkdsk and not reporting any corruption on boot now tho it didn't find any errors so cheers for that...last copy run today so will then add parity so hopefully all ok. Thank you again for the replys.