File transferring from PC to Unraid server.

Fuggin

I guess I can't do anything right then...I am getting corruptions alot more frequently and I have no idea why...

Do you always stop the array before shutting down?

No...I thought when powering down (from the webgui), it goes through the motions of doing a safe shut down. Am I supposed to stop the array before powering down?

I guess I can't do anything right then...I am getting corruptions alot more frequently and I have no idea why...

No...I thought when powering down (from the webgui), it goes through the motions of doing a safe shut down. Am I supposed to stop the array before powering down?

The "standard" webUI makes you to stop the array before it will enable the shutdown or reboot buttons. Are you using the Dynamix System Buttons plugin to shutdown?

The "standard" webUI makes you to stop the array before it will enable the shutdown or reboot buttons. Are you using the Dynamix System Buttons plugin to shutdown?

Dynamix does the same thing...you can't power down unless you stop the array, so to answer your question, yes I do.