Preclear Plugin with Fast Preclear

In the Fast Preclear download it says:

You need to add the "-f" parameter (new to this version) to your preclear to use the new fast post-read. You can omit the "-f" to use the original method.

So to preclear a disk with the fast post-read, use this command:

e.g., /boot/preclear_bjp.sh -f -A /dev/sdz

Please do not distribute.

If we use the Preclear Plugin, how would we add additional parameters to the command line?  I'm in my first pass with the Preclear Plugin, working ok, but I didn't see an option for parameters...

Thanks!

In the Fast Preclear download it says:

You need to add the "-f" parameter (new to this version) to your preclear to use the new fast post-read. You can omit the "-f" to use the original method.

So to preclear a disk with the fast post-read, use this command:

e.g., /boot/preclear_bjp.sh -f -A /dev/sdz

Please do not distribute.

If we use the Preclear Plugin, how would we add additional parameters to the command line?  I'm in my first pass with the Preclear Plugin, working ok, but I didn't see an option for parameters...

Thanks!

Whether you're using the faster preclear or the original script, the plugin gives you a popup to set the parameters. In fact, that is really all the popup is there for. Did you use the plugin?

(Why did you start a new topic for this instead of asking on the plugin thread?)