dlandon

Enhanced Log view with lines highlighted in color

83 posts in this topic Last Reply

4 hours ago, JohanSF said:

Any chance of an option to reverse the order the log is viewed?

It's tiresome to have to scroll so far down everytime I want to view what just happened.

Ctrl-End takes you to the bottom of the log.

On 27/09/2017 at 10:02 PM, dlandon said:

Ctrl-End takes you to the bottom of the log.

Or you can click the Log button at the top right of any page of the GUI to pop-up a window showing the last few lines of the log. It's a core unRIAD feature that works independently of this plugin and I find it very useful.

Hello - (first post from a noob).

I recently migrated away from Nas4free having had years of uneventful (and welcomed) use. My unraid is all working very well but on 2 occasions it has stopped: Not shut down but something has stopped disallowing access via network. Console hasn't given any clues to me either.  My linux experience is v. poor. 

I believe I need to be able to write the syslog actively to a drive locally so that I can understand the nature of the problem. Does Enhanced Log viewer allow me to do this?

Forgive me if I am on the wrong thread. 

Many thanks

Tim

Capture1.PNG

No it doesn't.  What version of unRAID are you using?  If 6.4 then post in that forum.

Look at this post for help:

8 hours ago, cjhammel said:

Color scheme for the Black theme does not work very well.

color scheme.jpg

Update the plugin and then go to Settings->Syslog Settings and go to the Colors tab and click the Default button.  This will load the new default color scheme that is more compatible with the black theme.

• Like 1