Change temp notifications for only cache

My mSATA cache drive will run hot enough to trigger the warning notification when transferring a lot of files to and from it. Obviously an mSATA SSD is going to run hotter than a traditional HDD and it's not really a problem, but the notifications are annoying.

Is there any way to disable (or change) the temp warnings and notifications for ONLY the cache drive and leave the other drives alone?

My mSATA cache drive will run hot enough to trigger the warning notification when transferring a lot of files to and from it. Obviously an mSATA SSD is going to run hotter than a traditional HDD and it's not really a problem, but the notifications are annoying.

Is there any way to disable (or change) the temp warnings and notifications for ONLY the cache drive and leave the other drives alone?

This is not possible yet!

I have made a change though, which allows to set the temperature threshold values for each individual disk, and overrule the global settings.

This is not possible yet!

I have made a change though, which allows to set the temperature threshold values for each individual disk, and overrule the global settings.

Hi bonienl,

I'd very much appreciate, if the fancontrol plugin could also have either individual settings or the possibility to ignore the cache disk - same reason as above: the cache disk is a SSD and quickly reports high temperature, resulting in the fans going to full speed, though the hard disks are still in the low temp region. THanks for all your work!

I got it working but for some reason, I change the temp (in Fahrenheit) and when I apply it changes the number. It's almost doubling it for some reason. I think it's converting the number I input as Celsius to Fahrenheit.

When you select Fahrenheit as unit, then you are supposed to enter the values in that unit (internally all is converted back to Celsius).

I got it working but for some reason, I change the temp (in Fahrenheit) and when I apply it changes the number. It's almost doubling it for some reason. I think it's converting the number I input as Celsius to Fahrenheit.

When you select Fahrenheit as unit, then you are supposed to enter the values in that unit (internally all is converted back to Celsius).

With temp in F if I enter for example 100 for disk warning and click apply it changes to 212.

With temp in F if I enter for example 100 for disk warning and click apply it changes to 212.

Ok, that's a bug  :D

Need to look into that (not using Fahrenheit myself - as you have guessed)