RDP not responding

Everend

I have two dockers which use RDP to connect to config pages. Mythtv & Crashplan. 

For about a month I have been unable to RDP into either of these containers.  I haven't fretted about it since both applications have been working correctly.  This evening I'm doing maintenance on the machine (new disk & updating plugins to latest version) and thought to tackle the unresponsiveness of RDP since I think crashplan is misbehaving.  After updating to the latest version of Unraid (and plugins) and restarting a couple of times through the process I prayed the RDP issue would resolve itself. Unfortunately I still can't RDP into either docker image.  I don't know enough about RDP to see if its a host, docker or unraid issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction for diagnosing RPD unresponsiveness?

thanks

Everend

The port mapping for mythtv went away with the last update in Oct or so.  If I change it from "Host" to "Bridge" in the config then various port mappings options become visible.  See the attached image for what that looks like.  In the past troubleshooting mythtv issues someone made it clear that it needs to be host, not bridge. 

Fullscreen_capture_12282015_55014_PM.jpg.84c95d7528fa4dccc59e48560d97dff2.jpg

Archived