Unable to access webgui - Console access still available however

Trunkz

Hi all,

I recently noticed that I am unable to access the webgui. This happened awhile back, and I resolved it by jumping on telnet and safely restarting unraid using powerdown -r; however I've just logged on to try this and whilst the command is successfully accepted, the unraid server doesnt seem to restart. I'd like to avoid doing a hard reset at this point :(

Diagnostics attached.

tower-diagnostics-20151228-0055.zip

Hi all,

I recently noticed that I am unable to access the webgui. This happened awhile back, and I resolved it by jumping on telnet and safely restarting unraid using powerdown -r; however I've just logged on to try this and whilst the command is successfully accepted, the unraid server doesnt seem to restart. I'd like to avoid doing a hard reset at this point :(

Diagnostics attached.

Have you installed the powerdown plugin?  The default powerdown command will not complete if the web gui is hanging, but the enhanced one installed by the plugin is not reliant on the web gui working.