New to unRAID - Need some advice (Noob)

Cwis3man

First - If I'm posting this in the wrong section please let me know!

Here's currently where I'm at, where I want to be, and some of the challenges and questions I have along the way to get me there.

Current Setup:

PC 1 - Used for gaming/web browsing/work (500GB SSD, 2x 2TB Drives for Storage)

PC 2 - Used as HTPC/Plex Media Server + Runs VMware Workstation with a Torrenting VM on a VPN (256 GB SSD, 1x 4TB Drive for Storage)

Currently, I keep all of my data in 2 places in case of hard drive failure. The Media Center backs up to my main PC nightly and I have 2 copies of everything on a 4TB Storage partition on both PCs. I have the Main PC set to wake up a few minutes prior to the backup every night so I don't need to keep it on all the time.

What I'd like to do:

1 PC running unRAID/Plex Media Server w/ 2 VMs (My Main PC Now & The Torrent Box that's currently VM'd)

Hardware:

Processor: Intel Core i7 4790K (Onboard Video for unRAID)

RAM: 24GB of DDR3 1866Mhz

Video Card 1: Nvidia GTX 970 (Main PC-VM)

Video Card 2: Nvidia Gefore 210 (Torrent-VM)

Cache Drive 1: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo

Cache Drive 2: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (Would Need to Buy)

Data Drive 1: WD Green 2TB

Data Drive 2: WD Green 2TB

Data Drive 3: WD Green 4TB 

Parity Drive 1: WD Green 4TB  (Would Need to Buy)

Questions:

- If my motherboard has two NICs and I'm running two VMs, Can I force unRAID and one VM over 1 NIC and just the 2nd VM over the 2nd NIC? I like to keep the torrenting & PMS traffic separate.

- Can my hardware support what I'm looking to do?

- How many cores do I dedicate to each Item?

- Can convert my current VMware VM into something unRAID can use and load it on unRAID instead of rebuilding? I'd also like to VM my main Rig now and just move it over without having to rebuild.

- Can you access/control the VM through the webui? Currently, I use Chrome Remote Desktop to get into it remotely, but I have the VPN set to kill the internet connection if the VPN goes down. When this happens I have to access it through VMware Workstation, but I suppose being able to just restart the VM from the Webui might do the trick as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!