Mobo Recommendations with at least 3 8x PCIe slots and IPMI (or equivalent)

I'm done with all the PCI problems of my SuperMicro X9SCM-F mobo; ever since I got it there has always been annoying issues with the three SuperMicro AOC-SAS2LP-MV8 HBAs.  I've had the mobo serviced by SM, two of the three MV8's serviced, replaced the SAS-SAS cables but the intermittent gremlins persist.  After all this time, I think I've narrowed down the problems to the two non-8x PCIe slots of the mobo, which I believe the 8x MV8's have problems with.

Since there are only 2 8x slots and I have 3 MV8's, it's time I look for a replacement mobo.

So I'm seeking recommendations for a mobo with at least 3 8x PCIe slots and IPMI or equivalent access, and work out-of-the-box with unRAID.  I would prefer an LGA1155 socket to keep my replacement costs low, but am willing to go with a different CPU/memory as I can move the setup to my other, less critical, unRAID system (it has a single MV8 so I would either need a SAS expander card, like the Intel RAID Expander Card, or a 16-port SAS->SATA card, like the LSi SAS 9201-16I, to stay in the 2-8x PCIe slots).

I came across the SuperMiicro X9DRi-F, but there are no threads here on that mobo.