What is the default User & PW for Openvpn-As

Swampy

This is a new build and I am trying to get this unit up and running. As the subject line states I am seeking the default user name and password? I have access to the [glow=red,2,300]http://[iP]:943/admin[/glow] but no matter what I try for combination of users and PW I can not gain access. This includes the admin in the log!

I have search the web and this forum without any luck. Is there a command line to force a new user & PW so I can gain access.

Also I can not find the config file. Shouldn't it be in the structure defined as /openvpn/config/. Nothing has been saved in the folder... Should I change it to the cache instead of the flash?

Attached is the log for the Docker installation.

2vao8xi.jpg

Is someone able to help me with this task?

Thanks in advance.

Log_for__my-openvpn-as.txt

Hi, I have no clue of what you just said! What is a "ls.io" ?

I found this in the GetHub which was of no help "user/password of admin/password".

Please provide a link.

ls.io = linuxserver.io (the authors of the docker container you are using.

The support thread is here, in the docker container support forum.  (If you need help with a docker container then post in the appropriate support thread - there's one for every container available)

On the first post in that thread are links to the github repository and the docker hub repository which both contain (the same) readme for that container.

• 3 years later...
On 12/29/2015 at 1:14 AM, trurl said:

user = admin

password = password

:o

On 12/29/2015 at 1:14 AM, trurl said:

user = admin

password = password

:o

this genuinely does not work for me, has something changed in the meantime?

i'm following SI1's youtube tutorial on installing OpenVPN and can't get past the bit where you log in to the WebUI because of this.