unRAID boots into EFI shell mode after each powerdown/restart (not to unRAID)

Greetings all.  I recently got my 2nd unRAID build all setup.  The only issue I have is that after each powerdown/restart (when using the motherboards onboard USB inside the case) unRAID does not boot up, it boots to EFI shell mode.  At that point, I restart and then when I go into the BIOS/BOOT settings my removable USB stick is not listed as a bootup device (it simply lists "Removable Disk") and the only way I can get it to be recognized again from the onboard USB connection is to remove the drive and then reinsert the drive and boot back up.  It then boots to unRAID perfectly.

I do not have this problem when I use the external USB connection on the outside of my case (Norco 4224) and plug my uNRAID USB stick in there.  It ALWAYS boots up fine, from restarts or complete power downs.

Do I have something set wrong in BIOS (I've went through everything and cannot see anyhting "wrong" and I have reset to default numerous times as well - to start from scratch)?

Is my USB stick no good?  (think this is doubtful since it works perfectly from the USB connector on the Norco case)

Could it be my motherboard/on board USB connector?

Case: Norco 4224

MoBo: Supermicro X10SL7-F-O

USB Thumb Drive: Silicon Power 16GB Blaze B30 USB 3.0 Swivel Flash Drive

Thanks for any/all help you might provide!

Unfortunately, unraid does not support booting via EFI (yet) so you'll have to turn off EFI and go with the older BIOS to get unraid to boot. If that's even possible.

If there's no option for that, and you can't sort out bios options to always boot unraid from internal connections, you will have to keep the usb drive connected via the external connections. Perhaps a usb cable to route from outside and back into the case, if you're concerned with having flash drive external.

Sorry, no ideas on what to try with the supermicro bios.