docker sonarr issues

I hope im on the right location, have just setup a basic unraid server. ATM i have a 750GB HD Cache drive, have NZGET and SONARR installed. SONARR is sending nzbs to NZBGET BUT getting error from the SONARR when it looks at download folder,

now this shouldnt be /data/dst/TVShows/..... but "/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/dst/TVShows"

ideas?

EDIT: so in the docker you have /data/ and NZBGET downloads to "/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/dst/TVShows" so SONARR is looking for /data/dst/TVShows" i changed the setting in SONARR (Drone Factory Options) to look at /data/. fixed the problem.

I hope im on the right location, have just setup a basic unraid server. ATM i have a 750GB HD Cache drive, have NZGET and SONARR installed. SONARR is sending nzbs to NZBGET BUT getting error from the SONARR when it looks at download folder,

now this shouldnt be /data/dst/TVShows/..... but "/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/dst/TVShows"

ideas?

EDIT: so in the docker you have /data/ and NZBGET downloads to "/mnt/cache/appdata/nzbget/downloads/dst/TVShows" so SONARR is looking for /data/dst/TVShows" i changed the setting in SONARR (Drone Factory Options) to look at /data/. fixed the problem.

I personally find it easier to keep my mappings constant across containers.  So /downloads always points to /mnt/cache/downloads then use subdirectories.

So for sonarr /downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads

nzbget /downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads

And I'd put the sonarr factory in /downloads/factory (/mnt/cache/downloads/factory)

• 1 month later...

I personally find it easier to keep my mappings constant across containers.  So /downloads always points to /mnt/cache/downloads then use subdirectories.

So for sonarr /downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads

nzbget /downloads to /mnt/cache/downloads

And I'd put the sonarr factory in /downloads/factory (/mnt/cache/downloads/factory)

Sorry if this question is a bit convoluted. This ^ is kind of what I've figured out through trial and (many) error(s). But I wonder if you could give me any advice about how Deluge might fit into this system.

By way of an example, let me explain how I have Couchpotato and NZBGet mapped. Because NZBGet has its ${MainDir}/dst and ${MainDir}/inter modifiers for finished and in progress files (respectively), I've setup Couchpotato to map /downloads to /mnt/cache/Downloads/dst. This works, while previously having Couchpotato's /downloads mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads gave me problems.

Now for Sonarr I have /downloads mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads, and within the app I have NZBGet set up as a download client. I also have Deluge set up as a backup download client in Sonarr for files that can't be found on Usenet. But, I have Deluge's .downloads mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads/Deluge because I don't want its downloads to be mixed up with the downloads of from programs. I'm not sure how to set up Sonarr to find these files, nor am I sure that Sonarr will even find NZBGet's TV downloads...

Unlike Couchpotato, within the Sonarr app there doesn't seem to be anywhere where I can modify the directory to search for new downloads. The only thing I've found is the Drone Factory option. Should I set the Drone Factory to search specifically in /mnt/cache/Downloads/Deluge (or /mnt/cache/Downloads/dst for that matter). Or will Sonarr just *know* where the downloads are by communicating with Deluge and NZBGet?

Thanks in advance for the help! You can probably tell that my head's spinning a bit...