Smart Errors, Suggestions?

shat

I finally got around to upgrading to 6.1.6 this evening.  I performed a parity check before the upgrade and proceeded.  The upgrade seems to have completed successfully as I have rebooted and run new perms without any issue..

However, I noticed I have a few drives with some smart issues / errors occurring.  I've attached the SMART reports from the two drives, the parity drive is showing errors; unrelated to SMART apparently, but attached as well.  One of the drives has 1012 errors.

Parity 0: Reallocated sector count 5

Data 3: Reported uncorrect 1012

Data 10: Current pending sector 1, Offline uncorrectable 3

Attachments are named per drive.  Suggestions?  I was looking to begin using unBALANCE perhaps to begin converting to BTRFS (prefer) or XFS .. I really want to mount up a few 1+ TB ssds for cache ;)

.. been a while since I posted, hello to all btw :)

data10_smart.txt

parity_smart.txt

data3_smart.txt

Screen_Shot_2015-12-30_at_8_20.58_PM.png.c86b697ab5c35b300a998cf712bb9662.png

Parity – Some, including me, like this to stay at 0, but with just 5 realocatted sectors, disk could be fine for years, keep an eye on it, if it keeps increasing replace disk.

Disk3 – Don’t have many experience with this attribute but it appears to correlate with disk failure, and with such a high number this would be the first disk to replace.

Disk10 – Since you just did a parity check, probably a false positive, would do an extended SMART test and if it passes keep an eye on value.

187.jpg.259693705736786c1e3dd0a2c2844421.jpg