Plex Remote Access

Jay89

Hey everyone. I hope this is in the right location. I have a question regarding Plex and unRAID. I realize this question may be better asked over on the Plex forums, which I did do a few days ago, but so far I have got little to no help so I am hoping someone here may be able to help.

I recently switched internet providers, which meant getting a new router and having to set up port forwarding and all that. It has been an absolute nightmare to say the least, but I have finally gotten it to where I can access plex via my local ip address :32400/web. However, I still am unable to logon via the plex web app in order to enable remote access. I know my info is correct because I used it to sign in to the web app. It keeps giving me an error when I try to sign in (see attached image). I have been able to find a little bit of information on Plex's website that says it could be due to something blocking Plex. I seem to remember having this problem before when I setup plex, but I don't know how I got it to work. I have completely disabled windows firewall thinking that may be it and it didn't help.

Has anyone ever run across this and have an clue how I can log in so I can enable remote access?

I also realize that in the image is says there is an update, but I have checked and that should be the latest edition. I am not sure why it says that or if that may be related to the problem I am having.

Thanks!

PlexError.png.057d4ed907e10fc15f436232d79458ca.png

• 1 year later...