Sickbeard (Needo) not seeing volume mappings (Solved)

wickyd

I've installed Sabnzbd without too much trouble, but I'm having trouble with Sickbeard seeing my existing TV share.  If I click on the path in the volume mapping, it takes me right to the share.  I've also tried the mapping above the tv folder, it still won't appear in the directory choice in sickbeard.  any ideas?

Mappings.PNG.7b16a5ac2c1dd5a85fc2016dd97376a6.PNG

Choose_Directory.pdf

Edited by wickyd

First I wrote:

You have most probably the wrong folder names, it should be:

/tv  /mnt/user/Series

In this example "/tv" is folder you will use from within the docker, you can pick any name you want and it will work.

"/mnt/user/Series" is the folder that allready exists on your unraid system, so you need to choose this carefully.

This is linux so beware case sensitivity ...

But then I looked at your pictures again.. The "tv" folder is there for you to pick in sickbeard.. What exactly is not working ?

Well, this is strange.  I've selected that folder a dozen times and it was empty, so I assumed it was the wrong folder (another TV folder buried where I couldn't readily see).  I wake up this morning and when I selected it to send you a screenshot, all my shows are there.  Problem solved, lol.  Thanks.

• wickyd changed the title to Sickbeard (Needo) not seeing volume mappings (Solved)