How to remove the Bubba from my UnRaid?

lovingHDTV

I've decided that I'd like to return to the plain original UnRaid and try out UnMenu.  Since I became Bubba-fied I have replace and added a couple drives so I need to know how to get back.  I have a second license/flash drive.  I imagine I could install UnRaid on that and then copy over super.dat?

Can someone help me remove the Bubba from my Bubba-UnRaid?

thanks,

dave

I've decided that I'd like to return to the plain original UnRaid and try out UnMenu.  Since I became Bubba-fied I have replace and added a couple drives so I need to know how to get back.  I have a second license/flash drive.  I imagine I could install UnRaid on that and then copy over super.dat?

Can someone help me remove the Bubba from my Bubba-UnRaid?

thanks,

dave

Unmenu works just fine with BubbaRAID installed... I have it up and running that way right now and I don't have any problems.

But, if you just want to boot normal unRAID you can run the .bat file that comes with BubbaRAID to disable it as the default boot selection.  Once you do that you will boot normal unRAID without a problem.  You might need to take note of what drives are where so you can assign them to the correct place but other then that there is not much else to do.

I looked at that, but it does not remove bubbaraid from the flash, just changes the image that it loads.

I'll have to get a clean install and compare the two I reckon.

dave

Yes you are correct in that it does not remove it completely from the drive... but why does that matter?  If there is enough room on the flash drive I would just leave it there, that way if you decide to go back to it you only need to run the .bat file again to boot BubbaRAID by default.

The main folder you need to worry about is the config folder on the flash drive, that is what you really want to "move over."

Archived