Would love to see a plugin that maps a User Share to the cloud.

I am a big fan of having backups to the cloud in case of fire, theft, act of the almighty, etc. Therefore, I believe that irreplaceable files, such as photos, should be stored in the Cloud.

While there is already a Dropbox docker, I would love to see a plugin that will let you specify User Shares to be backed up to Amazon Cloud Drive (not S3) or Google Drive (and Google Photos).

For example, the plugin screen would allow me to choose my services and enter credentials (Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox, etc). Then I would go in a User Share, check the services I want to use to put in the cloud, and what folder they would be stored in. The plugin would then keep that share in sync with each service specified.

There are already a couple of FUSE services for Linux that handle the syncing (ocamlfuse, acd_fuse). If they are tested successfully, I couldn't see the interface being too tough. However, I'm not a coder nor do I have time to learn, but this would be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...