[SOLVED] SickRage Convert - Having trouble installing nzbtomedia Script

Hi All, am in the process of making the switch from SickBeard to SickRage. Everything has gone smoothly except for.. wait for it... POST-PROCESSING.

With SickBeard, I had the sabtosickbeard script setup and it worked very well. To my knowledge, I can't just change settings within my config file to enable the same actions for SickRage (even thought it's a branch of SB)

Trying to follow here: https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/wiki/installation , but I guess I need a more step by step tutorial for unRAID specifically.. Am I issuing these commands as root on the system itself? Would much prefer to do what I did to setup the sabtosickbeard script (download the files on my mac and transfer them to the proper directories on my unRAID box)

Thanks in advance for all your guidance here!

Hi All, am in the process of making the switch from SickBeard to SickRage. Everything has gone smoothly except for.. wait for it... POST-PROCESSING.

With SickBeard, I had the sabtosickbeard script setup and it worked very well. To my knowledge, I can't just change settings within my config file to enable the same actions for SickRage (even thought it's a branch of SB)

Trying to follow here: https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/wiki/installation , but I guess I need a more step by step tutorial for unRAID specifically.. Am I issuing these commands as root on the system itself? Would much prefer to do what I did to setup the sabtosickbeard script (download the files on my mac and transfer them to the proper directories on my unRAID box)

Thanks in advance for all your guidance here!

Others have had an issue with this to and have automatically assumed that they need to use the post processing script when they move to Sickrage too. Turns out the Post Processing via Folder Monitoring of the Completed Downloads Folder (for tv) is much more mature than it ever has been AND most people (from those I have spoken to anyway) are now using this method of post processing over a post processing script.

If moving over to the linuxserver.io version of the Sickrage docker you would obviously be forgiven for looking for the post processing script if thats all you have ever used when using Sickbeard. I believe you can still use this script but it appears it can be a bit of a ball ache. So if you decide to just go with using the monitoring post processing method I think you would be perfectly happy and won't go back to using the post processing script method.

If you need the help, do something like this:

Go to your Post Processing Tab under Settings. Click Enable. In Post Processing Dir enter the location of your tv download folder (for linuxserver.io docker this is /downloads if you follow the default installation guide). In Processing Method:set it to Move (if you don't want to have files left over after a successful post processing). Set Auto Post-Processing Frequency to something small like '1' if you want post processing to be almost immediate.

Obviously in that page there are other great options such as Failed Download Management and Delete Failed Download Files etc etc which you would want to look at. But - just addressing your question.

Hope this helps.

1) Download nzbtomedia and expand it to your docker apps location

2) In docker settings of sabnzbd, add a volume mapping to the nzbtomedia folder from step 1

3) In sabnzbd folder settings, set post-processing scripts folder to the folder that you set in step 2

3a) In sabnzbd category settings make sure a category exists for couchpotato to use and select the nzbtocouchpotato.py script

3b) do the same for sickrage and select the nzbtosickbeard.py script

4) in sickrage post-processing settings disable post-processing

5) in couchpotato go to renamer settings, enable advanced settings and set "run every" to 0. Also change "force every" to 0.

6) set up autoProcessMedia.cfg in the nzbtomedia location. Edit with Notepad++ or similar

6a) enable couchpotato section for the respective category name you set in step 3a (enabled = 1). Add the apikey from couchpotato and then your host IP address and port

6b) enable sickbeard section for the category name you set in 3b (enabled = 1). Add the host ip address and port.

6c) edit the nzb section with the host ip, port, api key, and download directory path

Thats about it!

Thanks so much for the write-up, spencers! I followed along, but for whatever reason, can't get Sabnzbd to change my folder to the nzbtomedia folder I downloaded/extracted (step 3). It won't stick for some reason (tried a new folder that I created a volume mapping for, tried putting it in the existing scripts folder that's currently being used but to no avail). Any thoughts?

copied/pasted the contents of the nzbtomedia folder into my current (autoprocesstv) folder and was able to access the script. However, this is the error I get when trying to post process:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/appdatafolder/autoProcessTV/nzbToSickBeard.py", line 252, in <module>
    result = nzbToMedia.main(sys.argv, section)
  File "/appdatafolder/autoProcessTV/nzbToMedia.py", line 626, in main
    core.initialize(section)
  File "/appdatafolder/autoProcessTV/core/__init__.py", line 268, in initialize
    if not config.migrate():
  File "/appdatafolder/autoProcessTV/core/nzbToMediaConfig.py", line 131, in migrate
    if CFG_NEW[newsection].sections:
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'sections'
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2b86f9d5fdd0>> ignored

I tried to check my Python version using "python -v" command while logged in as root, but the CLI doesn't recognize it. Any ideas?

copied/pasted the contents of the nzbtomedia folder into my current (autoprocesstv) folder and was able to access the script. However, this is the error I get when trying to post process:

core.initialize(section)
    if not config.migrate():
  File "/appdatafolder/autoProcessTV/core/nzbToMediaConfig.py", line 131, in migrate
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2b86f9d5fdd0>> ignored

I tried to check my Python version using "python -v" command while logged in as root, but the CLI doesn't recognize it. Any ideas?

Interesting. When I run python -v from CLI as root, I get Python 2.7.9 (default, Mar 22 2015, 20:11:40)

What version of unRAID are you running?

root@unRAID:~# python -v
-bash: python: command not found

This is what I get with the Python command. Also, when I git clone the package from github it looks different than the screenshot of files posted here:

https://sickrage.tv/forums/forum/help-support/nzbtomedia-support/21007-how-so-i-setup-nzbtomedia-and-sab-w-sickrage

I'm missing the "nzbtomedia" folder nested within the main folder.

Running latest version of unRAID (6.1.6) btw

This is what I get with the Python command. Also, when I git clone the package from github it looks different than the screenshot of files posted here:

https://sickrage.tv/forums/forum/help-support/nzbtomedia-support/21007-how-so-i-setup-nzbtomedia-and-sab-w-sickrage

Here's the link to NerdPack to install python and you probably need to alter the script so the paths are accurate I'd guess, although I don't use it myself so it's all conjecture...

core.initialize(section)

if not config.migrate():

Here's the link to NerdPack to install python and you probably need to alter the script so the paths are accurate I'd guess, although I don't use it myself so it's all conjecture...

core.initialize(section)

if not config.migrate():

Thanks so much! I installed NerdPack and confirmed that I had Python 2.7 loaded. Setup the config file properly, and still get the same error (tested using CouchPotato)

File "/appdata/autoProcessTV/nzbToCouchPotato.py", line 249, in <module>
  File "/appdata/autoProcessTV/nzbToMedia.py", line 626, in main
    core.initialize(section)
  File "/appdata/autoProcessTV/core/__init__.py", line 268, in initialize
    if not config.migrate():
  File "/appdata/autoProcessTV/core/nzbToMediaConfig.py", line 237, in migrate
    CFG_NEW.write()
  File "/appdata/autoProcessTV/libs/configobj/configobj.py", line 2120, in write
    with open(self.filename, 'wb') as h:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/appdata/autoProcessTV/autoProcessMedia.cfg'
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2b0b6a6cdd40>> ignored

I feel like I'm one step closer though.. Will keep trying

I feel like I'm one step closer though.. Will keep trying

Where is the script located?

Still not convinced you've got that path right unless it's in /mnt/cache/appdata and not a subfolder thereof...

The script is in /mnt/cache/appdata/autoprocessTV because it's the only folder that I can use it seems with Sabnzbd.. I basically had to copy/paste the contents of the nzbtomedia folder into this folder in order to select the proper script within Sabnzbd. Attaching Sabnzbd config screenshots for reference.

Also, here is my autoprocessMedia.cfg file:

# nzbToMedia Configuration
# For more information, visit https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia/wiki

[General]
    # Enable/Disable update notifications
    version_notify = 1
    # Enable/Disable automatic updates
    auto_update = 0
    # Set to the full path to the git executable
    git_path =
    # GitHUB user for repo
    git_user =
    # GitHUB branch for repo
    git_branch =
    # Enable/Disable forceful cleaning of leftover files following postprocess 
    force_clean = 0
    # Enable/Disable logging debug messages to nzbtomedia.log
    log_debug = 0
    # Enable/Disable logging database messages to nzbtomedia.log
    log_db = 0
    # Enable/Disable logging environment variables to debug nzbtomedia.log (helpful to track down errors calling external tools.)
    log_env = 0
    # Enable/Disable logging git output to debug nzbtomedia.log (helpful to track down update failures.)
    log_git = 0
    # Set to the directory where your ffmpeg/ffprobe executables are located
    ffmpeg_path =
    # Enable/Disable media file checking using ffprobe.
    check_media = 1
    # Enable/Disable a safety check to ensure we don't process all downloads in the default_downloadDirectories by mistake.
    safe_mode = 1

[CouchPotato]
    #### autoProcessing for Movies
    #### movie - category that gets called for post-processing with CPS
    [[movie]]
        enabled = 1
        apikey = [API key]
        host = [iP]
        port = 5050
        ###### ADVANCED USE - ONLY EDIT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING ######
        ssl = 0
        web_root =
        # Enable/Disable linking for Torrents
        Torrent_NoLink = 0
        keep_archive = 1
        method = renamer
        delete_failed = 0
        wait_for = 2
        extract = 1
        # Set this to minimum required size to consider a media file valid (in MB)
        minSize = 0
        # Enable/Disable deleting ignored files (samples and invalid media files)
        delete_ignored = 0
        ##### Enable if Couchpotato is on a remote server for this category
        remote_path = 0
        ##### Set to path where download client places completed downloads locally for this category
        watch_dir =

[sickBeard]
    #### autoProcessing for TV Series
    #### tv - category that gets called for post-processing with SB
    [[tv]]
        enabled = 1
        host = [ip]
        port = 8081
        username = [user]
        password = [pw]
        web_root =
        ssl = 0
        fork = auto
        delete_failed = 0
        Torrent_NoLink = 0
        keep_archive = 1
        process_method =
        # force processing of already processed content when running a manual scan.
        force = 0
        # tell SickRage to delete all source files after processing.
        delete_on = 0
        extract = 1
        nzbExtractionBy = Downloader
        minSize = 0
        delete_ignored = 0
        ##### Enable if SickBeard is on a remote server for this category
        remote_path = 0
        ##### Set to path where download client places completed downloads locally for this category
        watch_dir = " "

[Nzb]
    ###### clientAgent - Supported clients: sabnzbd, nzbget
    clientAgent = sabnzbd
    ###### SabNZBD (You must edit this if your using nzbToMedia.py with SabNZBD)
    sabnzbd_host = http://[ip]
    sabnzbd_port = 8080
    sabnzbd_apikey = [api key]
    ###### Enter the default path to your default download directory (non-category downloads). this directory is protected by safe_mode.
    default_downloadDirectory =

SabFolderConfig.jpg.fa35e2df46388fb82b053e3054de0119.jpg

SabCategoryConfig.jpg.007b932242b4d7458776a0bff0be698a.jpg

Got it working....

The overwhelming conclusion I have come to is this....

Sonarr

All of this is done easily through the webui with Sonarr & NZBGet without messing around with scripts....  ::)

That being said it is possible to get it working.

1st thing is you don't need to install python it's baked into the sickrage container and installing it on the Unraid host wouldn't work if it wasn't, I misunderstood how this worked...

Here's how I've got things setup...

16BQFcd.jpg

QC6OpRf.jpg

Relevant bits of autoProcessMedia.cg

[sickBeard]
    #### autoProcessing for TV Series
    #### tv - category that gets called for post-processing with SB
    [[tv]]
        enabled = 1
        host = UNRAID-IP-HERE
        port = PORT-HERE
        username = ""
        password = ""
        web_root = ""
        ssl = 0
        fork = auto
        delete_failed = 0
        Torrent_NoLink = 0
        keep_archive = 1
        process_method = ""
        # force processing of already processed content when running a manual scan.
        force = 0
        # tell SickRage to delete all source files after processing.
        delete_on = 0
        extract = 1
        nzbExtractionBy = Downloader
        minSize = 0
        delete_ignored = 0
        ##### Enable if SickBeard is on a remote server for this category
        remote_path = 0
        watch_dir = ""

[Nzb]
    ###### clientAgent - Supported clients: sabnzbd, nzbget
    clientAgent = sabnzbd
    ###### SabNZBD (You must edit this if your using nzbToMedia.py with SabNZBD)
    sabnzbd_host = http://UNRAID-IP-HERE
    sabnzbd_port = PORT-HERE
    sabnzbd_apikey = API-KEY-HERE
    ###### Enter the default path to your default download directory (non-category downloads). this directory is protected by safe_mode.
    default_downloadDirectory = /downloads

Location for nzbToMedia folder

/mnt/cache/.appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia

SABNzbd folders

fuAzwJ9.jpg

9GxPcjV.jpg

End result

[00:30:33] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Successfully processed

Note, my appdata folder has a period in front of it, so watch out for that.  I also believe this is the neatest way to get it all setup...

I'll answer questions if they're easy to answer but otherwise I'm done with this I'm afraid as to me it just seems a bit much when better alternatives exist....  ::)

The guide posted by spencers also makes some good points and bear them in mind about disabling post-processing.

And remember to edit this thread and mark it solved, so it may sink into the depths of the forum never to be seen again....  :D

CHBMB - first and foremost, THANK YOU so much once again! I promise not to draw this out any longer than needed.

bt3Yay9.png

For whatever reason, I cannot for the life of me change the darn post processing scripts folder! I followed your lead and put the nzbtomedia script in the sabnzbd folder (/cache/appdata/sabnzbd), but I can't get it to stick. As a result, I can't get access to the script to call on in the categories section.

Just to be clear - I downloaded and modified the .cfg file on my Mac and connected to my unRAID box using AFP, then dragged over the folder with the modified file. Am I missing some elementary permissions issue here? I've never had issues with any other file I transferred in the past..

Dunno I just dowloaded the zip to my windows laptop and extracted it to my desktop then copied it to

/mnt/cache/.appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia

Then selected it in the webui like so...

nFk7kuI.jpg

If you've still got NerdPack installed there's no reason why you couldn't just use that and cut all the other steps out....

get to a telnet/SSH prompt when you've installed git then get to your appdata folder using something like this...

cd /mnt/cache/.appdata/sabnzbd/

then simply

git clone https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia.git

Thanks again, CHBMB! Following your advice below, SSH'd into the box and git cloned it directly into the Sabnzbd directory. That fixed the permissions issue! I was then able to point the "post processing scripts" folder to the nzbtomedia folder.

However, still failing :(

SickRage:

File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py", line 252, in <module>
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py", line 626, in main
    core.initialize(section)
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/core/__init__.py", line 268, in initialize
    if not config.migrate():
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/core/nzbToMediaConfig.py", line 233, in migrate
    CFG_OLD.write()
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/libs/configobj/configobj.py", line 2123, in write
    'ascii'))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 2826-2827: ordinal not in range(128)
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2b9f67d23a28>> ignored

CouchPotato

File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py", line 249, in <module>
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py", line 626, in main
    core.initialize(section)
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/core/__init__.py", line 268, in initialize
    if not config.migrate():
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/core/nzbToMediaConfig.py", line 233, in migrate
    CFG_OLD.write()
  File "/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/libs/configobj/configobj.py", line 2123, in write
    'ascii'))
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 2826-2827: ordinal not in range(128)
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <bound method PosixProcess.__del__ of <core.nzbToMediaUtil.PosixProcess instance at 0x2ae8e528f3f8>> ignored

Running out of options here and ready to give Sonarr a shot... Or revert back to Sickbeard and the older post processing script without failed download handling + Couch Potato with the built in renamer.

FINALLY! SUCCESS! (with SickRage anyway)

Ashamed to say, I had left the watch_dir field with " ".. Changed it and it processed successfully!

[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Database upgrade required: Initial Schema
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking if git needs an update
[18:47:45] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to determine installed version via git, please check your logs!
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: No update needed
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.13 Branch:master (Linux 4.1.13-unRAID)
[18:47:45] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate 7zip. Transcosing of disk images and extraction of .7z files will not be possible!
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.nzb
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: Attempting to auto-detect tv fork
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork auto-detection successful ...
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickrage
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.mp4] for corruption, please stand by ...
[18:47:45] [iNFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.mp4] has no corruption.
[18:47:45] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Processing folder /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing Path: /downloads/complete
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing Dirs: [u'Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated']
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing Files: []
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing VideoFiles: []
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing RarContent: []
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: PostProcessing VideoInRar: []
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Processing folder Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Processing folder /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Found unwanted files: ['WThE9ia8ktHUClcqAOOGjXgAjmpnUYYLpMTjMaM1aNwBzq7XxwH.vol00+01.par2', 'WThE9ia8ktHUClcqAOOGjXgAjmpnUYYLpMTjMaM1aNwBzq7XxwH.sfv']
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Processing /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.mp4 (Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.nzb)
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Retrieving episode object for 3x5
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Snatch history had a quality in it, using that: SDTV
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SR snatched this episode and it is not processed before
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Is ep a priority download: True
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: There is no existing file so there's no worries about replacing it
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Found release name Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Destination folder for this episode: /tv/Fixer Upper/Season 3
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Moving file from /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.mp4 to /tv/Fixer Upper/Season 3/Fixer Upper - S03E05 - The Best of Chip and Joanna.mp4
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Processing succeeded for /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated.mp4
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Deleting file: WThE9ia8ktHUClcqAOOGjXgAjmpnUYYLpMTjMaM1aNwBzq7XxwH.vol00+01.par2
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Deleting file: WThE9ia8ktHUClcqAOOGjXgAjmpnUYYLpMTjMaM1aNwBzq7XxwH.sfv
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Deleted folder: /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated
[18:47:47] [postPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Successfully processed
[18:47:47] [iNFO]::CLEANDIR: Directory /downloads/complete/Fixer.Upper.S03E05.The.Best.of.Chip.and.Joanna.PDTVx264-JIVE-Obfuscated has been processed and removed ...
[18:47:47] [iNFO]::MAIN: The /appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script completed successfully.
SickBeard: Successfully post-processed Fixer Upper - S03E05 - The Best of Chip and Joanna.mp4!

CouchPotato fails saying that 7zip isn't installed.. Weird bc I know NerdPack includes it.

[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking if git needs an update
[18:56:13] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to determine installed version via git, please check your logs!
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: No update needed
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.13 Branch:master (Linux 4.1.13-unRAID)
[18:56:13] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate 7zip. Transcosing of disk images and extraction of .7z files will not be possible!
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[18:56:13] [iNFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[18:56:13] [ERROR]::MAIN: Category:[movies] is not defined or is not enabled. Please rename it or ensure it is enabled for the appropriate section in your autoProcessMedia.cfg and try again.
[18:56:13] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py script.

Your Couchpotato seems to be failing because of:

[18:56:13] [ERROR]::MAIN: Category:[movies] is not defined or is not enabled. Please rename it or ensure it is enabled for the appropriate section in your autoProcessMedia.cfg and try again.

Check to make sure enabled = 1 for movies section.

For what it's worth, my log says it can't find 7zip. No worries though, as sabnzbd would take care of any unzip anyway.

Your Couchpotato seems to be failing because of:

Check to make sure enabled = 1 for movies section.

For what it's worth, my log says it can't find 7zip. No worries though, as sabnzbd would take care of any unzip anyway.

Thanks! That was it, the category was movie in the script and "movies" in Sab and Couch.

[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Checking if git needs an update
[19:38:41] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unable to determine installed version via git, please check your logs!
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: No update needed
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:10.13 Branch:master (Linux 4.1.13-unRAID)
[19:38:41] [WARNING]::MAIN: Failed to locate 7zip. Transcosing of disk images and extraction of .7z files will not be possible!
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:CouchPotato
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Calling CouchPotato:movie to post-process:The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).nzb
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Attemping imdbID lookup for The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).nzb
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Searching folder and file names for imdbID ...
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::MAIN: Found imdbID [tt3862750]
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).2.avi] for corruption, please stand by ...
[19:38:41] [iNFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).2.avi] has no corruption.
[19:38:41] [postPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: Starting renamer scan for The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).nzb
[19:38:47] [postPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: SUCCESS: Finished renamer scan for folder /downloads/complete/The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).2
[19:38:47] [postPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: Checking for status change, please stand by ...
[19:38:47] [postPROCESS]::COUCHPOTATO: SUCCESS: Release The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).nzb has now been marked with a status of [DONE]
[19:38:47] [iNFO]::CLEANDIR: Directory /downloads/complete/The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).2 has been processed and removed ...
[19:38:47] [iNFO]::MAIN: The /appdata/sabnzbd/nzbToMedia/nzbToCouchPotato.py script completed successfully.
CouchPotato: Successfully post-processed The.Perfect.Guy.2015.BRRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.cp(tt3862750).nzb!           

Marking this as closed. Thanks again so much to CHBMB and spencers for all your help!!!

• 1 year later...

hey everyone, I'm having a nzbtomedia issue and I'm looking for the best thread to post in for help.  Below is what I posted in another thread, but got no help.

I have both dockers up and running now, sabnzbd and sickrage (binhex-sickrage).  I have installed the nzbtomedia script and configured it from scratch - really started over.  Now everything is working again, except that I get a script error in sabnzbd, which means it shows the download as failed.  However, the download has not failed and sickrage finds files and even moves them into my main show directory.   The other thing I noticed is that the downloads that actually fail, are never added to Sickrage Manage Failed Downloads section.  

Here is a nzbtomedia log file for a download that worked just fine, and the show has been fully added without any issues.  However, sabnzb shows it as a failed download on the main screen.

[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if source needs an update
[14:29:19] [ERROR]::MAIN: Unknown current version number, don't know if we should update or not
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:11.03 Branch:master (Linux 4.9.30-unRAID)
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.pyc]::.. ##
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.nzb
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickrage
[14:29:19] [INFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /downloads/complete/tv/Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] for corruption, please stand by ...
[14:29:20] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [Outlander.S03E03.All.Debts.Paid.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb-postbot.mkv] has no corruption.
[14:29:20] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[14:29:22] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and SickRage aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config.
[14:29:22] [ERROR]::MAIN: A problem was reported in the /nzbToMedia/nzbToSickBeard.py script.
SickBeard: Failed to post-process - Returned log from SickBeard was not as expected.!

I don't know what the error code means, or why I'm now getting the message about Unable to figure out......   Both Dockers are on the same box and I have configured Categories in sabnzbd.  I'm running the latest version and I have Unraid 6.3.5

Is this the best thread to get support for this issue?