New Emby Docker

Hmmm, I am having problems adding the template repositories.

I added https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Build/tree/master/unraid-templates/emby under Docker Repositories, I only had the limetech one in there as I use community Apps plugin to add my other ones.

But when I go to add container I can only see templates-user with the list of ones I have installed and [limetech] under default templates.

Any suggestions? I did disable and enable dockers to see if it would update, but with no success.

Thanks,

Wob

I could add the template no problem, the WebUI link work fine and it seems to work fine. I just stopped the old docker and added this one to see what would happen and it all seems fine.

It's annoying that there is now a /mnt volume that can't be deleted that I had to direct as read-only to a low hanging directory so I could make my own media volumes. Does your docker file force that or is this the new way unRAID does it?

I could add the template no problem, the WebUI link work fine and it seems to work fine. I just stopped the old docker and added this one to see what would happen and it all seems fine.

It's annoying that there is now a /mnt volume that can't be deleted that I had to direct as read-only to a low hanging directory so I could make my own media volumes. Does your docker file force that or is this the new way unRAID does it?

Unraid, once you have a my_app template you can remove the /mnt volume

• 2 weeks later...

Hello is anyone having issues with emby? Mine was working fine and i updated it today but after the update now it wont load. I tried reinstalling it and it still doesn't come on.

No, I installed it yesterday with no issues whatsoever.  Off the top of my head with nothing else to go on... 

I'd try clearing your browser cache or try using a different browser, post some logs, and make sure your appdata folder is set to cache only.

Hello is anyone having issues with emby? Mine was working fine and i updated it today but after the update now it wont load. I tried reinstalling it and it still doesn't come on.

If you are having issues please post some logs.

Has an update been released. My emby is on Version 3.0.5786.0 and it states that an update is available but when I go to Docker to check for updates, it states that it's up-to-date. Am I missing something?

For me I click on the upgrade button and there is option to force. If not you can remove the container and image and recreate it from the my_ template

NVM. It wasn't there because the docker was messed up I guess. I removed the docker and reinstalled and now the WebUI shows on the docker and it's updated to the latest.