New Emby Docker

Anybody here familiar on how to prevent thumbnails from being generated incorrectly for certain video codecs?

Primary.jpeg.c0eec92a82c99674d7bf417557244fea.jpeg

Video
Codec H264
AVC Yes
Profile High 4:4:4 Predictive
Level 50
Resolution 1280x720
Pixel format yuv444p10le

Edited by ken-ji

Yeah, this looks to be an emby issue. There's several post about it on the emby forums, and it looks like the devs are looking into it. It looks like you haven't enabled debug logging in the emby settings (you should see debug entries in the log), you should do this an post a new debug log in the threads on the emby forums where you have posted. You can also try to add one library at the time to try to find out if you successfully are able to add/scan a library without the container crashing. In doing so you'll also find the offending library causing the crash which could be helpful information. 

22 hours ago, strike said:

Yeah, this looks to be an emby issue. There's several post about it on the emby forums, and it looks like the devs are looking into it. It looks like you haven't enabled debug logging in the emby settings (you should see debug entries in the log), you should do this an post a new debug log in the threads on the emby forums where you have posted. You can also try to add one library at the time to try to find out if you successfully are able to add/scan a library without the container crashing. In doing so you'll also find the offending library causing the crash which could be helpful information. 

@strike Thank you - I posted on that forum with the relevant logs. I'll upload the debug log here, too just for completeness.

server-63658889077.txt

• 2 weeks later...

A Question About EMBY's Genre Sort Order

I minor irritation, that I'm hoping someone can help clarify and/or fix.... So I noticed some video genres on the main page (where the artwork, title, synopsis, running time, rating, etc. is displayed) are sorted by what looks to be the main genre then minor genres:

ie, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy, Family

But most videos are displayed alphabetically:

ie, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Science Fiction

My questions: are all genres displayed by the main genre and it is merely coincidence that they are also in alphabetical order? If not, is there a way to make EMBY display the genres by the major genre, then the minor ones (if any) for all videos? Thanks for the help!

Edited by Joseph
  • 4 weeks later...

I may or may not have screwed up my permissions in an unfortunate incident with the newperms utility a while back, I was trying to run it from the command line on an unassigned drive and forgot the ' .', but I'm noticing issues caused by that I believe. 

2018-05-19 05:42:10.655 Error App: Error in TheMovieDb
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.1.0
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Unix 4.14.35.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 8
    Program data path: /config
    Application directory: /system
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/config/cache/tmdb-movies2/122/all-en.json' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
       at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, FileOpenOptions fileOpenOptions)
       at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.SerializeToFile(Object obj, String file)
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.MovieDbProvider.<DownloadMovieInfo>d__29.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.<FetchMovieData>d__7.MoveNext()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.<GetMetadata>d__6.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__42.MoveNext()
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException
       at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
       at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileStream(String path, FileOpenMode mode, FileAccessMode access, FileShareMode share, FileOpenOptions fileOpenOptions)
       at Emby.Common.Implementations.Serialization.JsonSerializer.SerializeToFile(Object obj, String file)
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.MovieDbProvider.<DownloadMovieInfo>d__29.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.<FetchMovieData>d__7.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Movies.GenericMovieDbInfo`1.<GetMetadata>d__6.MoveNext()
       at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__42.MoveNext()
    InnerException: System.IO.IOException
    System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

122 and a few other movies are being problematic wrt metadata, library scans are also somewhat slow sometimes.

Here's a couple screens of permissions, including 122.  

https://i.imgur.com/cDmtnfC.png

https://i.imgur.com/DomkjOL.png

How fix? :(

• 3 weeks later...

I was having issues with emby locking up.  I would restart the docker and restart kodi on all attached boxes, and within a day it would lock, not sure what was triggering it.  

I tried to completely delete the docker image file and the folder as well as blown out emby on both Kodi boxes and redid everything.  5 hours after it finished updating, it locked.

https://pastebin.com/x1z7vSuY

Unraid 6.5.0

GID_LIST is other group (ids) that the running emby process will be a member of, so its used to grant additional access to iGPU for transcoding, and maybe the DVB tuners (if your using the DVB build) without having to muck with the device node permissions and ownership.

The reason is that the docker image itself is a general use image, it's not specifically for unRAID, so the template has to provide some overrides and the defaults might not make sense.

• 4 weeks later...

@vanes, hi. Can I ask how you got hardware transcoding working? 

Are you using official embyserver docker? 

I have a working embyserver, and can stream from it. What I don’t have at this time is hardware transcoding.  What steps did you take to get it working? 

What needs Ed’s to be in the go file?

Where do I put —device /dev/dri/renderD128? Putting it in extra parameters gives me errors.

I already selected va api in embyserver transcoding settings. I also see va api device as /dev/dri/renderD128 already.

1 hour ago, jang430 said:

Are you using official embyserver docker? 

Yes

1 hour ago, jang430 said:

What needs Ed’s to be in the go file?

my go file is:

#!/bin/bash
#enable module for iGPU and perms for the render device
modprobe i915
chmod -R 777 /dev/dri
# Start the Management Utility
/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

container Extra-Parameters:

devdri.jpg.f9eb5ae85c7fb0fb6206c1801c30bbc8.jpg

I do not know if this is the correct place to post this but I need help on Emby. and I do not know if it is Emby or docker.

I have PLEX running well, but I would really like to use Emby

I have downloaded all three versions of Emby via the community app, and tried to get each to work,,,,, and each does the same two things  things..

ITEM 1.   SOLVED  - 2018-07-25

The program displays what looks like code to me instead of icons..

see pictures attached

ITEM 2 - SOLVED

Still can not figure if it is even a problem or just the way the developers want it to look, but to me it looks like something is wrong.

The audio  files are so screwed up they are almost useless to me.. Not the actual files, but the way Emby assembled the presentation of the files.... But then again, I am not used to seeing 440 minutes of singles of various artists bunched together under one heading.. BUT, I am still hot on the trail of the situation

WOULD like some input as to whether I am chasing my tail or not.....

Thanks. Anne

It took me 3 weeks to find the fix for  item 1,  but,

Item 1 is  SOLVED

Thanks everyone... NOT !!!

I got zero help from anyone on this forum.....

Emby-showing code.png

emby-Settings.png

emby-Users.png

Edited by Annie SIxgun
PROBLEMS SOLVED
  • 2 weeks later...

Just upgraded emby-server on unraid today 3.5.1.0 (latest container) and now the container starts, then stops a couple minutes later....I tried rebooting Unraid. still the same. It was running great till I ran the docker update today. Any help would really be appreciated. Is therer a way to go back to the previous version? Thanks so much!!......From the logs when starting the container:

built with gcc 6.3.0 (crosstool-NG crosstool-ng-1.23.0)
configuration: --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu- --cc=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc --cxx=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ --arch=x86_64 --prefix=/home/embybuilder/Buildbot-master/x64/ffmpeg-x64/staging --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-doc --disable-ffplay --disable-xlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-gnutls --enable-gpl --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libzvbi --enable-version3 --extra-libs='-ldl -lexpat -lfreetype -lfribidi -lfontconfig -liconv -lpng -luuid -lz -lvorbis -logg -lnettle -lhogweed -lgmp -laddns-samba4 -lasn1util-samba4 -lauthkrb5-samba4 -lCHARSET3-samba4 -lcliauth-samba4 -lcli-cldap-samba4 -lcli-ldap-common-samba4 -lcli-nbt-samba4 -lcli-smb-common-samba4 -lcom_err -lcommon-auth-samba4 -ldbwrap-samba4 -ldcerpc-binding -ldcerpc-samba-samba4 -lflag-mapping-samba4 -lgenrand-samba4 -lgensec-samba4 -lgse-samba4 -lgssapi_krb5 -llibcli-lsa3-samba4 -llibsmb-samba4 -linterfaces-samba4 -liov-buf-samba4 -lk5crypto -lkrb5 -lkrb5samba-samba4 -lkrb5support -lldb -lldbsamba-samba4 -lmessages-dgm-samba4 -lmessages-util-samba4 -lmsghdr-samba4 -lmsrpc3-samba4 -lndr -lndr-krb5pac -lndr-nbt -lndr-samba-samba4 -lndr-standard -lreplace-samba4 -lsamba-cluster-support-samba4 -lsamba-credentials -lsamba-debug-samba4 -lsamba-errors -lsamba-hostconfig -lsamba-modules-samba4 -lsamba-security-samba4 -lsamba-sockets-samba4 -lsamba-util -lsamba3-util-samba4 -lsamdb -lsamdb-common-samba4 -lsecrets3-samba4 -lserver-id-db-samba4 -lserver-role-samba4 -lsmbconf -lsmbd-shim-samba4 -lsmb-transport-samba4 -lsocket-blocking-samba4 -lsys-rw-samba4 -ltalloc -ltalloc-report-samba4 -ltdb -ltdb-wrap-samba4 -ltevent -ltevent-util -ltime-basic-samba4 -lutil-cmdline-samba4 -lutil-reg-samba4 -lutil-setid-samba4 -lutil-tdb-samba4 -lwbclient -lwinbind-client-samba4 -ldrm' --target-os=linux --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-libsmbclient --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-nvenc --enable-vaapi
libavutil 56. 14.100 / 56. 14.100
libavcodec 58. 18.100 / 58. 18.100
libavformat 58. 12.100 / 58. 12.100
libavdevice 58. 3.100 / 58. 3.100
libavfilter 7. 16.100 / 7. 16.100
libswscale 5. 1.100 / 5. 1.100
libswresample 3. 1.100 / 3. 1.100
libpostproc 55. 1.100 / 55. 1.100
[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x644a80] moov atom not found
file:/mnt/user/Streaming/Playlater/Holiday Scenics/Holiday Scenics - Magical Christmas.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input
ffprobe version 4.0.1 Copyright (c) 2007-2018 the FFmpeg developers
configuration: --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu- --cc=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc --cxx=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ --arch=x86_64 --prefix=/home/embybuilder/Buildbot-master/x64/ffmpeg-x64/staging --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-doc --disable-ffplay --disable-xlib --enable-fontconfig --enable-gnutls --enable-gpl --enable-iconv --enable-libass --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libzvbi --enable-version3 --extra-libs='-ldl -lexpat -lfreetype -lfribidi -lfontconfig -liconv -lpng -luuid -lz -lvorbis -logg -lnettle -lhogweed -lgmp -laddns-samba4 -lasn1util-samba4 -lauthkrb5-samba4 -lCHARSET3-samba4 -lcliauth-samba4 -lcli-cldap-samba4 -lcli-ldap-common-samba4 -lcli-nbt-samba4 -lcli-smb-common-samba4 -lcom_err -lcommon-auth-samba4 -ldbwrap-samba4 -ldcerpc-binding -ldcerpc-samba-samba4 -lflag-mapping-samba4 -lgenrand-samba4 -lgensec-samba4 -lgse-samba4 -lgssapi_krb5 -llibcli-lsa3-samba4 -llibsmb-samba4 -linterfaces-samba4 -liov-buf-samba4 -lk5crypto -lkrb5 -lkrb5samba-samba4 -lkrb5support -lldb -lldbsamba-samba4 -lmessages-dgm-samba4 -lmessages-util-samba4 -lmsghdr-samba4 -lmsrpc3-samba4 -lndr -lndr-krb5pac -lndr-nbt -lndr-samba-samba4 -lndr-standard -lreplace-samba4 -lsamba-cluster-support-samba4 -lsamba-credentials -lsamba-debug-samba4 -lsamba-errors -lsamba-hostconfig -lsamba-modules-samba4 -lsamba-security-samba4 -lsamba-sockets-samba4 -lsamba-util -lsamba3-util-samba4 -lsamdb -lsamdb-common-samba4 -lsecrets3-samba4 -lserver-id-db-samba4 -lserver-role-samba4 -lsmbconf -lsmbd-shim-samba4 -lsmb-transport-samba4 -lsocket-blocking-samba4 -lsys-rw-samba4 -ltalloc -ltalloc-report-samba4 -ltdb -ltdb-wrap-samba4 -ltevent -ltevent-util -ltime-basic-samba4 -lutil-cmdline-samba4 -lutil-reg-samba4 -lutil-setid-samba4 -lutil-tdb-samba4 -lwbclient -lwinbind-client-samba4 -ldrm' --target-os=linux --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-libsmbclient --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-nvenc --enable-vaapi
file:/mnt/user/Streaming/Playlater/Shaun the Sheep/Season 1/Shaun the Sheep - s01e05 - E36 THE VISITOR, E36 ABRACADABRA, E40 SHAUN ENCOUNTERS.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input
ffprobe version 4.0.1 Copyright (c) 2007-2018 the FFmpeg developers
file:/mnt/user/Streaming/Playlater/Holiday Scenics/Holiday Scenics - Magical Christmas.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input
UnhandledException
System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ThrowIfExceptional()
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckOldKeyDecryptedData(Memory`1 buffer)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshakeRead(Int32 newState)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.AsyncProtocolRequest.CompleteUserWithError(Exception e)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacketAsync(Stream transport, AsyncProtocolRequest request)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
System.IO.IOException
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.GetResult(Int16 token)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckThrow(Boolean authSuccessCheck, Boolean shutdownCheck)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.HandleQueuedCallback(Object& queuedStateRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.FinishHandshake(Exception e, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.RehandshakeCompleteCallback(IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (104): Connection reset by peer

[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

Hi All, 

My emby docker keeps stopping itself, other docker are running OK.

Rebooted my Unraid server  but still happening. Lasts between 5 minutes to 15 minutes before it stops again.

I can start it up again manually but it will eventually top itself again.

Thanks in advance.

Emby docker Log: 

Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.ApiEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0018157 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Notifications.Notifications
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Notifications.Notifications. Duration: 0.0015533 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.EntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.EntryPoint. Duration: 0.0003854 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager. Duration: 7.24E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Sync.SyncManagerEntryPoint
Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.12:8096/dlna/035dcf2060ab4d5aa7f13f382d418fcc/description.xml. UserAgent: SEC_HHP_[TV]UA46D7000/1.0
Info LibraryMonitor: Watching directory /mnt/user/TV Shows/Ended TV Shows
Info LibraryMonitor: Watching directory /mnt/user/TV Shows/Adults TV
Info App: Sqlite version: 3.24.0
Info App: Sqlite compiler options: COMPILER=gcc-6.3.0,ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA,ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB,ENABLE_FTS3,ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS,ENABLE_FTS3_TOKENIZER,ENABLE_FTS5,ENABLE_JSON1,ENABLE_PREUPDATE_HOOK,ENABLE_RTREE,ENABLE_SESSION,ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY,ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT,LIKE_DOESNT_MATCH_BLOBS,MAX_SCHEMA_RETRY=25,MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER=250000,OMIT_LOOKASIDE,SECURE_DELETE,THREADSAFE=1
Info App: Default journal_mode for /config/data/sync14.db is wal
Info App: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Sync.SyncManagerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0338314 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Sync.SyncNotificationEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Sync.SyncNotificationEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0047614 seconds
Info App: All entry points have started
UnhandledException
System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
System.IO.IOException

[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
Info Main: Application path: /system/EmbyServer.dll
Info Main: Emby
Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
Operating system: Unix 4.14.49.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Processor count: 8
Program data path: /config
Application directory: /system
Info App: Application version: 3.5.1.0
Info App: Loading assemblies
Info App: File /config/plugins/Emby.Server.CinemaMode.dll has version 1.0.2.0
Info App: File /system/plugins/Emby.Server.CinemaMode.dll has version 1.0.2.0
Info App: File /config/plugins/IMVDb.dll has version 1.0.1.0
Info App: File /system/plugins/IMVDb.dll has version 1.0.1.0
Info App: Loading Emby.Server.CinemaMode, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Emby.Server.CinemaMode.dll
Info App: Loading IMVDb, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/IMVDb.dll
Info App: Loading MBBackup, Version=1.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/MBBackup.dll
Info App: Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.dll
Info App: Loading AutoBoxSets, Version=1.1.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/AutoBoxSets.dll
Info App: Loading Trakt, Version=3.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Trakt.dll
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.Trailers, Version=1.1.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Mediabrowser.Plugins.Trailers.dll
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Api, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.WebDashboard, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Model, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Providers, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Photos, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Server.Implementations, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Server.MediaEncoding, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Dlna, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.LocalMetadata, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Notifications, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Server.Connect, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info App: Loading Emby.Server.Sync, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info SqliteUserRepository: Sqlite version: 3.24.0
Info SqliteUserRepository: Sqlite compiler options: COMPILER=gcc-6.3.0,ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA,ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB,ENABLE_FTS3,ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS,ENABLE_FTS3_TOKENIZER,ENABLE_FTS5,ENABLE_JSON1,ENABLE_PREUPDATE_HOOK,ENABLE_RTREE,ENABLE_SESSION,ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY,ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT,LIKE_DOESNT_MATCH_BLOBS,MAX_SCHEMA_RETRY=25,MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER=250000,OMIT_LOOKASIDE,SECURE_DELETE,THREADSAFE=1
Info SqliteUserRepository: Default journal_mode for /config/data/users.db is wal
Info SqliteUserRepository: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info AuthenticationRepository: Default journal_mode for /config/data/authentication.db is wal
Info AuthenticationRepository: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info ActivityRepository: Default journal_mode for /config/data/activitylog.db is wal
Info ActivityRepository: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info SqliteDisplayPreferencesRepository: Default journal_mode for /config/data/displaypreferences.db is wal
Info SqliteDisplayPreferencesRepository: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info SqliteItemRepository: Default journal_mode for /config/data/library.db is wal
Info SqliteItemRepository: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue IS NOW STARTING!!!
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: Creating DB Repository...
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: SyncAPI Created and Listening at "/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue/{UserID}/{LastUpdateDT}/GetItems?format=json" - {LastUpdateDT} must be a UTC DateTime formatted as yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: SyncAPI Created and Listening at "/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue/{UserID}/GetItems?LastUpdateDT={LastUpdateDT}&format=json" - {LastUpdateDT} must be a UTC DateTime formatted as yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: The following parameters also exist to filter the results:
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: filter=movies,tvshows,music,musicvideos,boxsets
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: Results will be included by default and only filtered if added to the filter query...
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: the filter query must be lowercase in both the name and the items...
Info HttpServer: Calling ServiceStack AppHost.Init
Info HttpServer: Adding HttpListener prefix http://+:8096/
Info HttpServer: Adding HttpListener prefix https://+:8920/
Info Skia: SkiaSharp version: 1.60.0.0
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.Task: Retention Task Scheduled!
Info TaskManager: Daily trigger for Configuration Backup set to fire at 7/29/18 12:10:00 AM, which is 471.425539001667 minutes from now.
Info TaskManager: Daily trigger for Remove Old Sync Data set to fire at 7/29/18 12:01:00 AM, which is 462.425516281667 minutes from now.
Info TaskManager: Daily trigger for Chapter image extraction set to fire at 7/29/18 2:00:00 AM, which is 581.425444061667 minutes from now.
Info TaskManager: Daily trigger for Rotate log file set to fire at 7/29/18 12:00:00 AM, which is 461.425293305 minutes from now.
Info MediaEncoder: FFMpeg: /bin/ffmpeg
Info MediaEncoder: FFProbe: /bin/ffprobe
Info MediaEncoder: Validating media encoder at /bin/ffmpeg
Info MediaEncoder: Running /bin/ffmpeg -decoders
ffmpeg version 4.0.1 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: mpeg2video
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: h264_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: hevc_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: mpeg2_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: mpeg4_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: vc1_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: vp8_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: vp9_cuvid
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: ac3
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: aac
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: mp3
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: h264
Info MediaEncoder: Decoder available: hevc
Info MediaEncoder: Running /bin/ffmpeg -encoders
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: libx264
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: mpeg4
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: msmpeg4
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: aac
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: libmp3lame
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: libopus
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: libvorbis
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: srt
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: h264_nvenc
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: hevc_nvenc
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: h264_vaapi
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: hevc_vaapi
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: h264_v4l2m2m
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: libwebp
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder available: ac3
Info MediaEncoder: Running /bin/ffmpeg -protocols
Info MediaEncoder: Encoder validation complete
Info MediaEncoder: ffmpeg supported protocols: async,cache,concat,crypto,data,ffrtmphttp,file,ftp,gopher,hls,http,httpproxy,https,mmsh,mmst,pipe,rtmp,rtmps,rtmpt,rtmpts,rtp,srtp,subfile,tcp,tls,udp,udplite,unix,smb
Info App: ServerId: 035dcf2060ab4d5aa7f13f382d418fcc
Info App: Starting entry point MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.ServerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.ServerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0008771 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Dlna.Main.DlnaEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Dlna.Main.DlnaEntryPoint. Duration: 0.215917 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Connect.ConnectEntryPoint
Info App: Loading data from /config/data/connect.txt
Info App: Loading data from /config/data/wan.dat
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Connect.ConnectEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0226093 seconds
Info App: Core startup complete
Info App: Post-init migrations complete
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager. Duration: 7.32E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.CinemaMode.IntrosEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.CinemaMode.IntrosEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0002546 seconds
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager. Duration: 6.63E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point MBBackup.ServerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MBBackup.ServerEntryPoint. Duration: 8.73E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.EntryPoints.LibrarySyncNotification
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: LibrarySyncNotification Startup...
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.EntryPoints.LibrarySyncNotification. Duration: 0.0013459 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.EntryPoints.UserSyncNotification
Info App: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue: UserSyncNotification Startup...
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.EntryPoints.UserSyncNotification. Duration: 0.0005684 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point AutoBoxSets.ServerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: AutoBoxSets.ServerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0083531 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Trakt.ServerMediator
Info App: Entry point completed: Trakt.ServerMediator. Duration: 0.0006459 seconds
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager. Duration: 3.8E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point MediaBrowser.Plugins.Trailers.EntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MediaBrowser.Plugins.Trailers.EntryPoint. Duration: 0.0008107 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point MediaBrowser.Api.ApiEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MediaBrowser.Api.ApiEntryPoint. Duration: 5.01E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.News.NewsEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.News.NewsEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0003396 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EntryPoint
Info App: Loading live tv data from /config/data/livetv/timers
Info Dlna: Registering publisher for urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaServer:1 on 192.168.1.12
Info Dlna: Registering publisher for urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaServer:1 on fe80::84f7:feff:feb3:eaa1%10
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EntryPoint. Duration: 0.2496067 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.DeviceAccessEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.DeviceAccessEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0005746 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.LibraryMonitorStartup
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.LibraryMonitorStartup. Duration: 0.026061 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.AutomaticRestartEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.AutomaticRestartEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0010322 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.ExternalPortForwarding
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.ExternalPortForwarding. Duration: 0.0253142 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.KeepServerAwake
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.KeepServerAwake. Duration: 0.0003653 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.LibraryChangedNotifier
Info LibraryMonitor: Watching directory /mnt/user/TV Shows/Kids TV
Info LibraryMonitor: Watching directory /mnt/user/Music
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.LibraryChangedNotifier. Duration: 0.0023262 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.RecordingNotifier
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.RecordingNotifier. Duration: 0.0020399 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.ServerEventNotifier
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.ServerEventNotifier. Duration: 0.0040751 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.StartupWizard
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.StartupWizard. Duration: 0.0008806 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.SystemEvents
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.SystemEvents. Duration: 0.0005537 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UdpServerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UdpServerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0025383 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UsageEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UsageEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0034315 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UserDataChangeNotifier
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.EntryPoints.UserDataChangeNotifier. Duration: 0.0002411 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.Devices.DeviceManagerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.Devices.DeviceManagerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0021435 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.Collections.CollectionManagerEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.Collections.CollectionManagerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0025101 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Implementations.Activity.ActivityLogEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Implementations.Activity.ActivityLogEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0061298 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.ApiEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.ApiEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0012778 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Notifications.Notifications
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Notifications.Notifications. Duration: 0.0011959 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.EntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: MediaBrowser.XbmcMetadata.EntryPoint. Duration: 0.0002772 seconds
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Security.PluginSecurityManager. Duration: 4.74E-05 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Sync.SyncManagerEntryPoint
Info App: Sqlite version: 3.24.0
Info App: Sqlite compiler options: COMPILER=gcc-6.3.0,ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA,ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB,ENABLE_FTS3,ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS,ENABLE_FTS3_TOKENIZER,ENABLE_FTS5,ENABLE_JSON1,ENABLE_PREUPDATE_HOOK,ENABLE_RTREE,ENABLE_SESSION,ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY,ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT,LIKE_DOESNT_MATCH_BLOBS,MAX_SCHEMA_RETRY=25,MAX_VARIABLE_NUMBER=250000,OMIT_LOOKASIDE,SECURE_DELETE,THREADSAFE=1
Info App: Default journal_mode for /config/data/sync14.db is wal
Info App: PRAGMA synchronous=1
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Sync.SyncManagerEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0164295 seconds
Info App: Starting entry point Emby.Server.Sync.SyncNotificationEntryPoint
Info App: Entry point completed: Emby.Server.Sync.SyncNotificationEntryPoint. Duration: 0.0029778 seconds
Info App: All entry points have started
UnhandledException
System.IO.IOException

[cont-finish.d] done.