unRAID Server Release 6.1.7 Available

limetech

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No User Shares are showing up for me at all in the UI.

But there are indeed Shares out there and working from my Windows PC.

EDIT: Attached diagnostics zip.

This looks like the adblocker issue. Did you whitelist the unRAID page?

That fixed it. Quick work and troubleshooting!

Any chance for a screen shot? Where does it tell us there is a problem

On the Shares tab, perform compute of the size.  Inconsistencies will be shown in yellow.

I started doing this one by one and made it through about 15 shares and then noticed the Compute All button at the bottom.  :S

I had mine setup to ssh in without a password, and now it is prompting me.  Has something change the the ssh setup?

Does it ask for a password when you use the GUI ?

No, the webui comes right up without a password.  My ssh didn't require any during the past few updates, but just started with this one..

I had mine setup to ssh in without a password, and now it is prompting me.  Has something change the the ssh setup?

Does it ask for a password when you use the GUI ?

No, the webui comes right up without a password.  My ssh didn't require any during the past few updates, but just started with this one..

Strange, as far as I know no changes are made in the SSH part and if you log in the GUI without password, there shouldn't be an SSH password either.

Actually, I forgot I was copying a new sshd_config in my go file to tweak the login settings.  There must have been some change that it does'nt like my file.  Let me reboot with teh stock one and check it out..

EDIT:  I guess it used to default to PermitRootLogin to yes, and now it doesn't.  The stock unraid config has that setting set, but my file had it commented out so it must have been defaulting to no...  All fixed now...

On first boot into 6.1.7...

tell me something I don't know lol. I am aware my disks are full. Some have been like that for years. Anyway to disable this warning mechanism? For now I set both warn & critical to 99%.

Before & after pics :P

You just did that by raising the levels.

tell me something I don't know lol. I am aware my disks are full. Some have been like that for years. Anyway to disable this warning mechanism? For now I set both warn & critical to 99%.

Any way of setting a warning level, say if a disk's usage drops by over 5% or 10%? Say typically, when some process is running rampant and is deleting files.

Any way of setting a warning level, say if a disk's usage drops by over 5% or 10%? Say typically, when some process is running rampant and is deleting files.

Interesting idea, you probably wouldn't have enough time to stop the rampant deleting but at least you would know very quickly to figure out what happened and then go get your backups and put the files needed back.

Before & after pics

Interesting idea, you probably wouldn't have enough time to stop the rampant deleting but at least you would know very quickly to figure out what happened and then go get your backups and put the files needed back.

Lol do you often have rampant processes deleting files?

Personally I would be concerned if something was mass encrypting my shares ex. Crypto locker...