UI no longer usable after changing drive count


Recommended Posts

This bug is reproducable on 6.1.6 and 6.1.7.

 

I decided that I no longer need two cache disks. Here are the steps I did:

 

Stop array

Un-asign my two cache disks in UI

Start array

Preclear both disks

Stop array

Asign one disk to first cache slot --> UI refreshes

Change dropdown for count of cache disks from 2 to 1 --> UI refreshes

Change dropdown for count of array disks from 23 to 24 --> UI is gone, machine no longer available via Web-UI

 

I can reproduce that always (syslog attached).

 

BTW 1: /usr/local/sbin/powerdown does nothing. This is reproducable too.

 

BTW 2: Even with only one cache disk, there's no way to set XFS as filesystem.

 

Thanks.

syslog.zip

Link to comment

Yep, thanks a lot.

 

Had to enter "tower" and "tower2" (two servers) in the ABP-whitelists of all browsers on all PCs. Seems to work.

 

IMHO this has to be fixed, else the support forum will be flooded with different experiences to the same problem. LimeTechnology can't expect that all users change their browser/adblocker settings ...

 

Regards.

 

Link to comment

...IMHO this has to be fixed, else the support forum will be flooded with different experiences to the same problem. LimeTechnology can't expect that all users change their browser/adblocker settings ...

Already flooded IMO. Search for "blocker" turns up 29 posts since Dec 2 and then none since March, which was unrelated.
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.