[Support] urlxl - HDHomeRun DVR [20210501beta1]

Something is wrong and recording is not working.  I tried the new repository.  Everything looks like it configured correctly, and I even canceled the Tasks and recreated them.  I see nothing in the logs that indicate errors.

I tried to force a update and it removed the docker and I'm left with orphans.  How do I remove those and get my hdhomerun back?

When I go to apps, I see a note that says hdhomerun is not compatible with my version of unraid??

image.png.e9454f8e0871bcc9c7657ed77dfc3a3c.png

Update:

I removed the orphan and added the container again, the docker is there again and Started.  However, HDHomeRun does not show up as a installed app on the Apps tab.  Something is very weird here.  

Any ideas on how to get this working again, and what is the deal with the note about it not being compatible?

Edited by Switchblade

reconfigured everything and now it's working again, recording as expected.  I really do not understand why.  Even though it's listed on my Docker tab, it still does not show up on the Apps tab under Installed.  And if you search for hdhomerun in Apps, it is not listed.

I'm just glad it's working again.  I only wish I understood what happeened.

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2020 at 11:31 AM, defiant said:

Hi Yoshi, any chance we could update this docker? I know you left unraid, but if there's some way we can help out let us know.

thanks.

My suggestion, keep hammering SiliconDust support for them to release an OFFICIAL SD Docker container for us.  They are relying on 3rd parties to do their work for them. 

I've been at them since Sep 15th 2019 (I just looked at the my original Email) to create one.  If I am the only one sending them emails pressuring them to do it themselves, well it's not going to get done.

For now I've been using this Docker Container

It's not "fair" for us to have to rely on the good graces of someone else to keep his/her container updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Yoshiofthewire changed the title to [Support] urlxl - HDHomeRun DVR [20210501beta1]