Unraid server not discovered on network place

iZeus83

Greetings,

I've a problem with the network place on windows 10. Last day, I reinstalled the server and saved the config directory, so at final step I set-up the server again and then I could access to my shares throught the host server on windows network place. In addition, you could see the icon there.

In this morning, I saw that this icon host no longer showed anymore on windows network place. It's strange because all of my host are in WORKGROUP. However, one of my host it's under by a linux client and then you can see the icon host server throught there on network place.

I think the problem came to from a windows update or something that.

Please can someone help me with this headache?, the server was set at local master browser and I think all of my services in windows are on. I can acces to my shares througt:  \\unraidserver , firewall was set to off, etc...

thank you to all.

P.D. I have the latest unraid  version 6.1.7.

Greetings,

Finally I fixed this, thanks guys for reply and the trick specially "gundamguy".

So this is my workaround for who have this trouble, I'm using windows 10 build 1511 x64 and powershell:

* To disable SMBv2 and SMBv3 on the SMB client, run the following commands:

sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi

sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled

It's a rather case because I've never this trouble in the past  ???