Torrent Client Help

tazire

Ok first off I am very new to unraid. I have just created my first server and I have a plex server running on it now and all is going well. So please be patient with me if I'm slow on the uptake about certain things!

Anyway getting back to my question.... I am looking to start torrenting and I have a VPN through private internet access. I am just curious as to weather there is a torrenting client(app or whatever) that i can set it to connect specifically through the VPN? Or is it possible to set up a VPN client that only the torrent will use.

Basically i want to get torrenting with only the torrent client using the VPN to connect to the net. I dont want all my other apps to connect through the VPN.

I realise I can set up a VM and do this but I just wanted to see if there was an option to this this in a docker app.

Thanks

Thanks. This is probably a bigger problem... but i cant load my logs.... they just sit on waiting for server and dont ever load. its causing me no end of trouble with dropbox as i need the sync link.

Sorry one other question.... do i need to install deluge and delugevpn? or is it all contained in the delugevpn?

2016-01-25 11:49:06,292 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

chmod: cannot access ‘/config/openvpn/*’: No such file or directory

2016-01-25 11:49:06,297 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

[crit] VPN provider pia|airvpn|custom not recognised, please specify airvpn, pia, or custom using env variable VPN_PROV

This seems to be where the problems are. How do I modify or create this file to add my PIA details?

2016-01-25 11:49:06,292 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

chmod: cannot access ‘/config/openvpn/*’: No such file or directory

2016-01-25 11:49:06,297 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

[crit] VPN provider pia|airvpn|custom not recognised, please specify airvpn, pia, or custom using env variable VPN_PROV

This seems to be where the problems are. How do I modify or create this file to add my PIA details?

Click advanced in the top right hand side of the docker page to get to these settings