[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

13 hours ago, binhex said:

thats a successful start, what is the ip of the machine running your web browser?.

It's from different devices, different browsers, all in the same range. It's on DHCP but right now it's 192.168.0.20. Unraid is fixed.

I tried clearing cache, incognito, etc..

8 hours ago, binhex said:

yep as i suspected incorrect LAN_NETWORK, from your log:-

LAN_NETWORK defined as '192.168.1.0/24'

see Q4 if you are struggling to define it correctly:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

Got it back up and running again. How is it possible this changed? My network always has been 192.168.0.0/24. I've been using these dockers for over a year, always worked.

thanks a lot for the help

23 minutes ago, JieKie said:

How is it possible this changed?

only two ways, either you edited the container and accidentally entered in a 1 instead of a 0 and didn't realise you were doing it (too much beer? 🙂 ) or you deleted the edited template and pulled it fresh from CA and forgot to change the LAN_NETWORK. in short there is NO way any of my code has access to your template, so it aint me 🙂 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, binhex said:

only two ways, either you edited the container and accidentally entered in a 1 instead of a 0 and didn't realise you were doing it (too much beer? 🙂 ) or you deleted the edited template and pulled it fresh from CA and forgot to change the LAN_NETWORK. in short there is NO way any of my code has access to your template, so it aint me 🙂 

Hhm, the ony thing i did since last time i used them (couple of months ago) was adding 2 disks, move the docker file to cache, and maybe an update. Anyway, doesn't matter, glad its ok now, thanks again.

Gday All,

Im not getting any uploads or downloads for a few days now. Everything sits with blanks in the upload speed and download speed. Then after a while - each snatched download has a Tracker Status of "Error - Timeout"

Ive checked my PIA account and even updated my password (of course updated it in my docker settings also) to make sure the issue isnt there.

Im getting nothing suspicious in the logs either. Here are the details of my setup. 

1. Unraid - Latest stable.
  2. Binhex-DelugeVPN - Latest.
  3. Openvpn config file from PIA (au-sydney.privacy.network) Strict port forward = yes.

Im open to any ideas on resolving it.

Note ,- zero changes to home network or config for months now.

No changes to Unraid either. Its been stable for months and months

7 hours ago, wgstarks said:

I would try changing endpoints first. Maybe Sydney is having problems. If that doesn’t help attach your supervisord log to your next post. Be sure to redact user/password.

Cheers mate, ill try changing the end point today.

here is the log,

supervisord.log

Edit: Ok - changed endpoint to Melbourne and all ok. Cheers for your help mate. Back up and running.

Edited by markh
Reply to Request

Yesterday my cache drives somehow switched to read only, and the only way I could fix it was to format and restore. Upon reinstalling deluge, the files won't download. I am connected, and all settings are the same in the container as before. I have volume mappings for /download and /completed, which again, have always worked, but now for some reason it's ignoring the mappings and trying to download to the appdata folder. I've verified the settings in the container, tried to override in the GUI preferences, and nothing seems to work. Download starts, ramps up, then slowly down and just stops.

Hi,

I have some problems with the DelugeVPN container. I used to run it with VPN enabled for a long time but recently turned it off to test something and now it won't turn back on again. I get this message in the logfile:

image.png.4ee07ee2859e65a4dcbc97596e5469c2.png

The Wg0.conf is empty. I have tried removing the container and image, and then installing it again, but that did not solve it. Does anyone know why this happens and how I can fix it?

8 hours ago, DammitDaphne said:

Yesterday my cache drives somehow switched to read only, and the only way I could fix it was to format and restore. Upon reinstalling deluge, the files won't download. I am connected, and all settings are the same in the container as before. I have volume mappings for /download and /completed, which again, have always worked, but now for some reason it's ignoring the mappings and trying to download to the appdata folder. I've verified the settings in the container, tried to override in the GUI preferences, and nothing seems to work. Download starts, ramps up, then slowly down and just stops.

Post the docker run command, and screenshots of the path settings in deluge.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='bridge' --cpuset-cpus='8,10,20,22' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Chicago" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'=xxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PASS'='xxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PROV'='pia' -e 'VPN_CLIENT'='openvpn' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='no' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.1.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='1.1.1.1,1.0.0.1,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'VPN_INPUT_PORTS'='' -e 'VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/tdown/incomplete':'/download':'rw' -v '/mnt/cache/tdown/completed':'/completed':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' --sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" 'binhex/arch-delugevpn'

3b5d6e8f1df97bd9de6a6d89cbcfe18df1f5036f12896bee5853d8678cd44d87

Edited by JonathanM
Remove credentials