[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

1 hour ago, dswanlund said:

My container also stopped working very recently. It just loops the above logs. Seems like something upstream might have broken? 

I tried the the binhex-qbittorrentvpn docker as well and am getting the errors as I posted previously.  I will sit tight until there's an update.

I have an issue with seeding.  I have over 2000 torrents waiting to reach a seed ratio but still no seeds.  I have slowed my download speed to 5 KiB to help fix my ratio.   I have tried with no VPN and there was no change.  Anyone help troubleshoot please?  My Deluge settings are below.  Docker setup is here: https://pastebin.com/z09GhN3s.  Logs are here: https://pastebin.com/ra6zSmr0

Bandwidth Settings.png

network.png

queue.png

*Edited for Logs and Docker Setup.

**Additional info: I have tried to change Incoming port in UI and logs show it not changing.  In support of assigning a port, I have port forwarded in the router and assigned the port in docker. However with random port being assigned every docker config change changing docker port is not possible through UI.

Edited by Kevin McTague
On 12/26/2022 at 10:54 AM, AtomZ said:

Hey guys - I updated to 6.11.5 and now DelugeVPN is not working properly. I keep getting the following errors. Any ideas? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.149866ff1ee6507e8e10f6b64bb3ae5c.png

image.thumb.png.8691d0ad0135d85bd0f4448513f05a34.png

I am having the same issue. Switching locations works temporarily for a few minutes then stops again. 

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, frodr said:

I'm stuck too.

Assuming you are all using PIA?  Might have been a hiccup on their side.  I noticed none of my indexers were working.  Played with the settings for a bit but was getting inconsistent readings in the logs.  Sometimes it would connect, get an ip, etc.  Sometimes it would time out.  This AM, everything seems to be restored.  Hope it stays that way.

edit: nevermind - still wonky.  attaching logs below in a new reply

Edited by johnny2678
nevermind - still wonky.  attaching logs below in a new reply
45 minutes ago, johnny2678 said:

Assuming you are all using PIA?  Might have been a hiccup on their side.  I noticed none of my indexers were working.  Played with the settings for a bit but was getting inconsistent readings in the logs.  Sometimes it would connect, get an ip, etc.  Sometimes it would time out.  This AM, everything seems to be restored.  Hope it stays that way.

I am using PIA and still having the same problem now. 

DelugeVPN can't get the external IP then errors when trying to download the JSON to generate token. I will upload my log files later.

5 hours ago, binhex said:

i need full log to debug the issue

attaching mine.  On this run, it looks like it does manage to get an ip from pia, but ping response times are awful and most requests just time out.  That's why I was waiting to post.  Getting inconsistent results.  Something not right but not sure it's the container.  Might be PIA.supervisord.log

here's another one a different pia server.  This time it fails to generate token for wireguard 4-5 times before succeeding.  Also, fails to check external ip 3-5 times. supervisord.log2

Edited by johnny2678
added 2nd log file
  • Like 1

binhex deluge-ups works fine with PIA. But binhex radarr and sonarr indexer stopped connecting a few days back.

Log from binhex-sonarr:

2022-12-28 19:35:22,555 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Warn] RadarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

What log is it referring to?

Log from binhex deluge-van.
2022-12-28 19:37:20,522 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Successfully assigned and bound incoming port '56946'

1 hour ago, DBJordan said:

Also using PIA. I think something is amiss at PIA. I've tried OpenVPN, Wireguard, and a couple different servers. Packets are getting dropped left and right, DNS resolutions are hit or miss, etc. Started a day or two ago.

just restarted my qbittorrentvpn container to see if i could replicate the issue, no probs for me connecting and downloading, im using pia, wireguard, connecting to endpoint 'nl-amsterdam.privacy.network:1337' give it a try, not saying pia dont have issues but it looks like not all endpoints are affected.

19 minutes ago, binhex said:

just restarted my qbittorrentvpn container to see if i could replicate the issue, no probs for me connecting and downloading, im using pia, wireguard, connecting to endpoint 'nl-amsterdam.privacy.network:1337' give it a try, not saying pia dont have issues but it looks like not all endpoints are affected.

Tried the OpenVPN version of the Amsterdam endpoint and the problem persists

5 hours ago, binhex said:

Is it possible qbittorrent's ability to handle dropped packets is more robust than some of the other applications we're using?

qbittorrentvpn seems to run qbittorrent ok for me, but even when I connected to that Amsterdam endpoint I'm getting intermittent failures for other programs. From within the qbittorrentvpn container:

sh-5.1# while [ true ]
> do
> curl ifconfig.me
> echo ""
> done
181.x.x.x
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: ifconfig.me
181.x.x.x
181.x.x.x
181.x.x.x
181.x.x.x

Edit: might also be that only PIA's ns lookup is wonky right now, which might also explain some of what we're seeing.

Edit #2: looks like changing the NAME_SERVERS to 1.0.0.1,8.8.8.8 per posts later in this thread did the trick. Thanks!

Edited by DBJordan
solved

I am suddenly having some problems after 64 days of solid uptime, and don't really know where to start. Binhex-delugevpn started not downloading anything at some point in the past week or two, but the UI was working fine. I rebooted the Docker container and suddenly now the Web UI doesn't load at all. I see the following in the log:

2022-12-28 15:31:33 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]154.3.40.188:1198
2022-12-28 15:31:33 UDP link local: (not bound)
2022-12-28 15:31:33 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]154.3.40.188:1198

I assume maybe the middle line there is the clue, unable to setup the local port maybe?

Any ideas how to start troubleshooting this?