[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Very new to unRAID here and I can't for the life of me get DelugeVPN working with NordVPN. I've tried changing multiple setting after reading through this thread and nothing seems to work. Can't even get the webGUI to come up. Any help is much appreciated!

Please attach your supervisord.log file

Attached. I have starred out my username and passwords.

This is your issue:-

[crit] Missing OpenVPN configuration file in /config/openvpn/ (no files with an ovpn extension exist) please create and restart delugevpn

So you need to have a openvpn config for from your vpn provider, see the FAQ section in post #2 Q2 for how to get this running with a custom provider.

This is where I have my /config directed to (screenshot attached), as you can see i have .ovpn files in there. Or, is this wrong?

screen.png.ff651e13c26ceab0600d4e9a6c0f5642.png

You want only one ovpn file in there and one matching crt otherwise the script won't know which gateway you want to use

Thank you so much for your help! Things seem to be running fine and I'm now able to launch the WebGUI  ;D

Excellent, another VPN provider that works :-)

Hi Everyone,

I am also having issues accessing the WebGUI in particular when configuring for ibVPN (I had no issue with IPVanish).  The configuration files were picked up from the ibVPN site (Config files for Linux/Ubuntu) and slightly modified to obtain the userid/passwd from the credentials.conf file.

The Supervisord.log file seems to indicate that the connection is successful.  Still I am not able to access the WebGUI unless I set the VPN_ENABLED variable to 'no'.

Not sure if the change_resolv_conf.sh file called at the end of the ovpn script has anything to do with it...

Any idea on what's going on?

Thanks!

supervisord.log.txt

ibVPN-NL-Amsterdam2-P2P.ovpn.txt

change_resolv_conf.sh.txt

I just had my unRAID machine lock up on me. Couldn't telnet in. Couldn't access the GUIs of any of my dockers, etc. I was forced to hit the reset button on the machine. After the reboot, I am not able to open the Web GUIs of Delugevpn and Sabnzbdvpn. I can open the web guis of my other dockers, and they seem to be running ok... HELP!

Hi Everyone,

I am also having issues accessing the WebGUI in particular when configuring for ibVPN (I had no issue with IPVanish).  The configuration files were picked up from the ibVPN site (Config files for Linux/Ubuntu) and slightly modified to obtain the userid/passwd from the credentials.conf file.

The Supervisord.log file seems to indicate that the connection is successful.  Still I am not able to access the WebGUI unless I set the VPN_ENABLED variable to 'no'.

Not sure if the change_resolv_conf.sh file called at the end of the ovpn script has anything to do with it...

Thanks!

authentication failure, check your username and password, if your password has non ascii characters such as special characters then please try removing these and update the password in the unraid webui, error from log:-

Sat Jan 16 20:40:31 2016 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

Hey binhex.

I just had to restart my server as I was changing some hardware and after restarting the docker I can no longer load into the webgui. connection timeout. I have attached the log which appears to be the same issue i said earlier. The last time it just sorted itself out and came back online. I have attached the log

I had to delete alot of the log as it was nearly 2.5MB of the same stuff over and over

Thanks

supervisord.txt

Hey binhex.

I just had to restart my server as I was changing some hardware and after restarting the docker I can no longer load into the webgui. connection timeout. I have attached the log which appears to be the same issue i said earlier. The last time it just sorted itself out and came back online. I have attached the log

I had to delete alot of the log as it was nearly 2.5MB of the same stuff over and over

Thanks

ive never seen anything like that before, got no idea what is going on!?, is your docker image file full by any chance?.

well heres the thing. I have 3 images running atm plex, delugeVPN and dropbox and I have my image set to 50gb...... so if its full then its constantly expanding and i dont know why.

Is there anyway for me to check how much of the docker.img is being used?

try:

df -h

i also just tried increasing my docker.img to 55gb and still no joy

Just went looking through the settings. With delugeVPN and Plex media server installed I have this

devid    1 size 55.00GiB used 28.00GiB path /dev/loop0

Seems very high to me for 2 dockers. but still doesnt explain my deluge issue

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

authentication failure, check your username and password, if your password has non ascii characters such as special characters then please try removing these and update the password in the unraid webui, error from log:-

Sat Jan 16 20:40:31 2016 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

Hi binhex,

I think you may have checked a log that belongs to someone else.  The log I sent you is dated Feb 8th.  There is no AUTH_FAILED message in the log I had attached.

Thanks!

Hey binhex.

Thanks

ive never seen anything like that before, got no idea what is going on!?, is your docker image file full by any chance?.

I was afraid of that. No, the docker image is not full. Over 10 GB free.

Any suggestions? Can/should I reinstall the container, and keep my settings/list of torrent downloads? If so, how?

Just went looking through the settings. With delugeVPN and Plex media server installed I have this

do you see <none> images when you issue "docker images" command?

if so,  take a look at this:

http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2015/07/what-are-docker-none-none-images/

do you see <none> images when you issue "docker images" command?

if so,  take a look at this:

http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2015/07/what-are-docker-none-none-images/

I got that from the server webui so I didnt actually put in any commands directly into the server. So I dont know if there are any <none> images. But given that I still have space in the docker.img should this actually make a difference to running deluge?

I just had my unRAID machine lock up on me. Couldn't telnet in. Couldn't access the GUIs of any of my dockers, etc. I was forced to hit the reset button on the machine. After the reboot, I am not able to open the Web GUIs of Delugevpn and Sabnzbdvpn. I can open the web guis of my other dockers, and they seem to be running ok... HELP!

So I've tried:

1. deleting the container and reinstalling

2. deleting the container & image and installing

3. deleting the docker.img and reinstalling the container

and even:

4. deleting the docker.img, deleting the docker comtainer/image and using a new config/appdata directory

and still cannot open the webui!!! What is going on???

So I've tried:

and even:

4. deleting the docker.img, deleting the docker comtainer/image and using a new config/appdata directory

ill be honest im very close to fully deleting my docker.img and starting over again. Only thing that is stopping me atm is that i have 150 odd files queued for download! Is there anyway for me to copy the list I have queued in order to put it into a fresh install??

Oh and not sure if this makes any difference but when i stop the docker the logs show this

2016-02-09 21:24:35,495 WARN received SIGTERM indicating exit request

2016-02-09 21:24:35,496 DEBG killing deluge (pid 10) with signal SIGTERM

2016-02-09 21:24:35,496 INFO waiting for start, webui, deluge to die

2016-02-09 21:24:35,499 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

RwRw

2016-02-09 21:24:35,500 DEBG fd 24 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>

2016-02-09 21:24:35,500 DEBG fd 20 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2016-02-09 21:24:35,501 INFO stopped: deluge (terminated by SIGTERM)

2016-02-09 21:24:35,502 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

2016-02-09 21:24:35,502 DEBG killing webui (pid 9) with signal SIGTERM

2016-02-09 21:24:35,503 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

rWrWRwRwrWRwRwrWRwrWRwrWRwRwrWrWRwRwRwRwRwRwRwRwRwRwRwRwrWRwrWrWrWrWrWrWRwRwRwRwRwRwRwrWrWrWrWrWRwRwrW

2016-02-09 21:24:35,504 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>

2016-02-09 21:24:35,504 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2016-02-09 21:24:35,504 INFO stopped: webui (terminated by SIGTERM)

2016-02-09 21:24:35,505 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

2016-02-09 21:24:35,505 DEBG killing start (pid 8) with signal SIGTERM

2016-02-09 21:24:35,506 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

RwrWRwRwRwrWrWrWRwRwRwrWRwrWRwrWrWrWrWRwR

2016-02-09 21:24:35,506 DEBG fd 9 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2016-02-09 21:24:35,506 DEBG 'start' stderr output:

wrWrWRwRwrWrWRwRwrWrW

2016-02-09 21:24:35,507 INFO stopped: start (terminated by SIGTERM)

2016-02-09 21:24:35,507 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

So I've tried:

and even:

Took my problem over here https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46447.0.

Seems that I may have bad data cable(s) or bad drive(s) on my cache. Replaced the data cable and am preclearing the cache drives again. I'll continue on that other thread for now, since this does not seem related to your containers.

After support from binhex, I was finally able to connect to my VPN provider. Downloads though were saving to my docker.img file which was causing problems. I deleted the DelugeVPN docker to clear everything out and started form scratch. I created a new user share on my cache drive specifically for downloads labeled "Downloads". Now I have DelugeVPN's settings mapped to /mnt/cache/Downloads/ but nothing will download... Help! :( lol

does anyone know if there is a file I can copy from my delugeVPN folder that has my list of queued torrents? I think im stuck in a spot where I just have to start over on my dockers.

I believe the files are located in the config folder, not the docker.img.

Test it. Stop all dockers and the docker service.

Rename docker.img to docker.bak.

Restart your docker service and try the deluge docker again.

does anyone know if there is a file I can copy from my delugeVPN folder that has my list of queued torrents? I think im stuck in a spot where I just have to start over on my dockers.

I believe the files are located in the config folder, not the docker.img.

Test it. Stop all dockers and the docker service.

Rename docker.img to docker.bak.

Restart your docker service and try the deluge docker again.

Problem i have is i cant get the docker to work at all. It says its running but i cant connect to the webui. I made a few earlier posts. No one seems to have any idea about it.