[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Hello,

I just ran the Fix Problems plugin and I getting the message below.

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application

Anyone know why I'm getting this message? I haven't changed anything since I started using DelugeVPN several months ago. The port in the docker say 58846 not 58946.

I did change the port in the docker to 58946 just to see what it would do and I get the same message after I re-scan the Fix Problems plugin.

Thanks

3 hours ago, stinger303 said:

Hello,

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application

Anyone know why I'm getting this message? I haven't changed anything since I started using DelugeVPN several months ago. The port in the docker say 58846 not 58946.

I did change the port in the docker to 58946 just to see what it would do and I get the same message after I re-scan the Fix Problems plugin.

Thanks

port 58946 is added to this container as a way of assigning an incoming port when the vpn connection is disabled (via env var VPN_ENABLED=false), in normal use where the vpn is enabled (most cases) then this port simply wont be used. if you want to prevent the warning then add in an additional port for the container, so you should have both port 58846 AND 58946 defined, just to be clear the above is simply a warning really.

after updating earlier today, my docker log is filling up with this:

2017-02-28 19:52:43,284 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

2017-02-28 19:52:43,284 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:51,277 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:51,277 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,358 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,373 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,418 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message in my Fix Common Problems plugin?

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application.

My port number is 58846.  Always has been.  I never change it.  Is this just a false positive?  

23 hours ago, stinger303 said:

Hello,

Thanks

AHHHH I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

port 58946 is added to this container as a way of assigning an incoming port when the vpn connection is disabled (via env var VPN_ENABLED=false), in normal use where the vpn is enabled (most cases) then this port simply wont be used. if you want to prevent the warning then add in an additional port for the container, so you should have both port 58846 AND 58946 defined, just to be clear the above is simply a warning really.

Great,

I'll add that port.

Thanks for the quick response.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just updated the docker and it now it won't let me acces the web ui. 

Should I change some ports or anything after update?

Edit: It seem that sonarr and radarr still have a connection to radarr. I just can't acces it.

I'm away from home and accessing through openvpn reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway (Acces to private subnet) It works fine with unraid webui and other dockers just not delugeVPN after the update.

Edited by fc0712
2 hours ago, fc0712 said:

I just updated the docker and it now it won't let me acces the web ui. 

Should I change some ports or anything after update?

Edit: It seem that sonarr and radarr still have a connection to radarr. I just can't acces it.

I'm away from home and accessing through openvpn reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway (Acces to private subnet) It works fine with unraid webui and other dockers just not delugeVPN after the update.

If this included a server restart before hand its probably the ipmangle issue.

4 hours ago, fc0712 said:

The container only had to restart not the whole server

any tips how to fix the issue?

if you can get the /config/supervisord.log file then please attach it here, without the log its impossible to say, btw which vpn provider are you with?, 

40 minutes ago, fc0712 said:

PIA :) 

I have attached the log file :) 

supervisord.log

ok there is nothing showing any sort of failure in that log, so i would expect deluge to be up and running correctly if you could connect to it on your LAN, so it looks like some issue with connection to the container from outside of your LAN, if you are confident that the host hasn't rebooted (would cause issues with external connectivity) then i would start looking at your other bits and pieces you have running "reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway", sounds super complex to me :-)

1 minute ago, binhex said:

ok there is nothing showing any sort of failure in that log, so i would expect deluge to be up and running correctly if you could connect to it on your LAN, so it looks like some issue with connection to the container from outside of your LAN, if you are confident that the host hasn't rebooted (would cause issues with external connectivity) then i would start looking at your other bits and pieces you have running "reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway", sounds super complex to me :-)

Yeah okay :) 

It's just weird that every other container works perfectly fine :) It's only deluge that I can't acces 

1 minute ago, fc0712 said:

Yeah okay :) 

It's just weird that every other container works perfectly fine :) It's only deluge that I can't acces 

delugevpn is special :-), none of your other containers are running virtual tunnel adapters and have very specific iptable entries, i dont think i am being big headed when i say this is one of the more complex dockers currently available for unraid users.

7 minutes ago, binhex said:

delugevpn is special :-), none of your other containers are running virtual tunnel adapters and have very specific iptable entries, i dont think i am being big headed when i say this is one of the more complex dockers currently available for unraid users.

I did have some weird web gui problems, where I needed to reboot the server around 2 days ago. Could  that have affected Deluge external connectivity? 

8 minutes ago, fc0712 said:

I did have some weird web gui problems, where I needed to reboot the server around 2 days ago. Could  that have affected Deluge external connectivity? 

100% yes!, if you want to permanently fix the issue then click on my sig for vpn docker faq and follow the steps shown for Q1.

i should learn to read my own logs eh :-)

2017-03-02 23:41:19,137 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] iptable_mangle module not supported, you will not be able to connect to ruTorrent or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host:- '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'

the above was shown in your supervisord.log file, so this is def your issue, typo in the log there that should be Deluge not ruTorrent

Edited by binhex
6 hours ago, binhex said:

100% yes!, if you want to permanently fix the issue then click on my sig for vpn docker faq and follow the steps shown for Q1.

Just a note, after this latest upgrade to the forum software here, it turned off "View Signatures" for me. I had to go back in to my profile settings and turn it on. Just an FYI in case anyone says "what sig" to you. :-)

Just a note, after this latest upgrade to the forum software here, it turned off "View Signatures" for me. I had to go back in to my profile settings and turn it on. Just an FYI in case anyone says "what sig" to you. :-)

Thanks yes I did turn my SIG on after the migration :-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Flick said:

Thanks! I noticed I didn't see any sigs anymore and was lost as to why - didn't realize it was an option in profile to show others sigs!

Edited by jlr2000
22 hours ago, dmacias said:

As this torrent to deluge. Then under Status/Tracker Status it will tell you your ip.
http://checkmytorrentip.net/torrentip/checkMyTorrentIp.png.torrent

Thank for that. I was able to verify that my docker delugevpn container was indeed using the VPN.

Since I'm on that topic, is there any information about what happens when the VPN connection goes down? Does this delugevpn container have any VPN kill switch, where deluge completely stops all torrenting once the VPN interface or VPN server is down. Ideally, when the VPN is down, I don't want deluge to do any torrenting. This is precisely to avoid situation such as the following, 

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/21609/deluge-with-proxy-still-received-copyright-notice

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/forum/discussion/20879/ip-address-leak-using-pia-proxy-with-deluge