[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

12 minutes ago, Wouter said:

Also what line in the log is the sensitive information that i need to change? I don't see anything special in it.

2018-07-03 11:17:40.956054 [info] VPN_USER defined as 'redacted'
2018-07-03 11:17:41.034335 [info] VPN_PASS defined as 'redacted'

You should change your user name and password right away.

If you open the log file in a text editor before posting it you’ll be able to use the find command to locate these.

Edited by wgstarks
Redaction

Shouldn't be, but anything is possible I guess. Should be to just stop the container, replace the ovpn file and start the container again. If it's not working you'll need to post a new debug log. Maybe you replaced the ovpn file with another wrong one like you did with Sweden? :P

6 hours ago, strike said:

Ah, I see. So I tried unchecking the blocklist plugin, but whenever I restart this docker, it comes back as checked/active. Do you know how I can permanently de-activate the blocklist plugin in my deluge setup?

Dumb question, sorry if its been answered somewhere else.
When using the flag "STRICT_PORT_FORWARD" is there a way for me to get what the Port its using?
Is it using the ones I defined in Deluge itself or is it getting a random port from PIA?
dynamic port from pia.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AnnabellaRenee87 said:

Hey [mention=11148]binhex[/mention] just checking, should I do anything to the port settings inside Deluge or is it translating things for me already?

no you don't need to do anything other than ensuring you're connecting to a VPN Endpoint that allows port forwarding all the port forwarding is done for you in code

Edited by binhex
  • Like 1

So will this container only work if the VPN has port forwarding?
I was using ProtonVPN not to long ago and everything was working fine. I then restarted Unraid and every time I try and connect to the web client, I get the Unable to connect.

I tried redownloading, clearing out all configs and trying it again. Still nothing. I added the *.ovpn file in the correct folder. I get my vpn IP back when I run these commands

docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn /bin/bash
dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com

I tried digging through the forum and haven't found anything that worked.

Network Type: 	
Privileged: 	
ON
Host Port 1: 	 8112
Container Port: 8112
Host Port 2: 	 58846
Container Port: 58846
Host Port 3: 	 58946
Container Port: 58946
Host Port 4: 	 58946
Container Port: 58946
Host Port 5: 	 8118
Container Port: 8118
Host Path 2: 	 /mnt/cache/torrent-completed/
Container Path: /data

Key 1: 	yes
Container Variable: VPN_ENABLED
Key 2: 	 *
Container Variable: VPN_USER
Key 3: 	 *
Container Variable: VPN_PASS
Key 4: 	custom
Container Variable: VPN_PROV
Key 5: 	 
Container Variable: VPN_OPTIONS
Key 6: 	 yes
Container Variable: STRICT_PORT_FORWARD
Key 7: 	yes
Container Variable: ENABLE_PRIVOXY
Key 8: 	 192.168.90.0/24
Container Variable: LAN_NETWORK
Key 9: 	 209.222.18.222,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,8.8.8.8,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,1.0.0.1,8.8.4.4
Container Variable: NAME_SERVERS
Key 10: 	yes
Container Variable: DEBUG
Key 11: 	 000
Container Variable: UMASK
Key 12: 	 99
Container Variable: PUID
Key 13: 	 100
Container Variable: PGID
downloading: 	 /mnt/user/torrent-downloading/
Container Path: /downloading
completed: 	 /mnt/user/torrent-completed/
Container Path: /completed

supervisord.log

So will this container only work if the VPN has port forwarding?
I was using ProtonVPN not to long ago and everything was working fine. I then restarted Unraid and every time I try and connect to the web client, I get the Unable to connect.

I tried redownloading, clearing out all configs and trying it again. Still nothing. I added the *.ovpn file in the correct folder. I get my vpn IP back when I run these commands
docker exec -it binhex-delugevpn /bin/bash

dig +short myip.opendns.com @resolver1.opendns.com

I tried digging through the forum and haven't found anything that worked.

Network Type: 	Privileged: 	ONHost Port 1: 	 8112Container Port: 8112Host Port 2: 	 58846Container Port: 58846Host Port 3: 	 58946Container Port: 58946Host Port 4: 	 58946Container Port: 58946Host Port 5: 	 8118Container Port: 8118Host Path 2: 	 /mnt/cache/torrent-completed/Container Path: /dataKey 1: 	yesContainer Variable: VPN_ENABLEDKey 2: 	 *Container Variable: VPN_USERKey 3: 	 *Container Variable: VPN_PASSKey 4: 	customContainer Variable: VPN_PROVKey 5: 	 Container Variable: VPN_OPTIONSKey 6: 	 yesContainer Variable: STRICT_PORT_FORWARDKey 7: 	yesContainer Variable: ENABLE_PRIVOXYKey 8: 	 192.168.90.0/24Container Variable: LAN_NETWORKKey 9: 	 209.222.18.222,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,8.8.8.8,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,1.0.0.1,8.8.4.4Container Variable: NAME_SERVERSKey 10: 	yesContainer Variable: DEBUGKey 11: 	 000Container Variable: UMASKKey 12: 	 99Container Variable: PUIDKey 13: 	 100Container Variable: PGIDdownloading: 	 /mnt/user/torrent-downloading/Container Path: /downloadingcompleted: 	 /mnt/user/torrent-completed/Container Path: /completed

supervisord.log

I would suspect that remote endpoint you are attempting to connect to doesn't exist any more, that's the problem with specifying an IP address instead of a hostname.