[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Just updated binhex deluge. Can’t acess UI now. Also programs failing now. 

Found in log:

dig: error while loading shared libraries: libjson-c.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Fyi running unraid on full Intel server not Synology. 

Edited by rmilyard
13 minutes ago, rmilyard said:

Just updated binhex deluge. Can’t acess UI now. Also programs failing now. 

Found in log:

dig: error while loading shared libraries: libjson-c.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Fyi running unraid on full Intel server not Synology. 

ok, that didnt go so well, reversed it out, check for new image in 1 hour, looks like im stuck between a rock and a hard place here, might need to look into alternatives to dig, note to self - take a look at drill as fallback app.

16 minutes ago, binhex said:

ok, that didnt go so well, reversed it out, check for new image in 1 hour, looks like im stuck between a rock and a hard place here, might need to look into alternatives to dig, note to self - take a look at drill as fallback app.

Just installed your update docked and seems be running again. Thanks 

40 minutes ago, rmilyard said:

Just installed your update docked and seems be running again. Thanks 

I just switched my cachedrive and thought I messed something up as usual lol, good to know its not just me anyway.

Working as intended again now, thanks for the quick fix Binhex!

I'm having issues connecting to delugevpn webgui. I updated yesterday morning as others had and I'm not able to access from the web with PIA enabled. I tried the update pushed last night and I'm still unable to connect. 

Is there another update down the pipe coming along? 

The error in the logs was related to auth-user-pass in [CMD-LINE]

I've verified that I entered the correct PIA user name and password. 

Any leads on fixing this or am I alone?

Excuse me if this has been asked previously, but is there a number of loaded torrents beyond which this version of Deluge becomes unstable?

I am running around 500 torrents and Deluge is starting to display "The connection to the webserver has been lost!" in the webUI, as the UI becomes unresponsive.

I believe Deluge continues to function, as torrents are still processed from load folders and filed appropriately, but the UI remains inaccessible. 

I have attempted the following to mitigate this issue:

• aggressive queuing- that seems to resolve the issue inconsistently at best
  • Using the install-able client for Windows to connect to the Deluge daemon- this makes no difference, the UI becomes unresponsive shortly after Deluge is turned on

I have tried looking at both unRAID and Deluge logs, but can't see any errors being thrown.

Is this a limitation of Deluge, or something else?

Any help would be appreciated.

This may have been addressed already in the 141 pages of comments, but I can't seem to find it.

Running this on my Synology NAS 

I am getting an error with iptables and I think that's the only thing that isn't working. supervisord.log has the following errors

[Log exists above]

2018-08-10 13:16:37,295 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
iptable_mangle          1656  0
ip_tables              14092  3 iptable_filter,iptable_mangle,iptable_nat
x_tables               16302  17 ip6table_filter,xt_iprange,xt_recent,ip_tables,xt_tcpudp,ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_limit,xt_state,xt_conntrack,xt_LOG,xt_nat,xt_multiport,iptable_filter,xt_REDIRECT,iptable_mangle,ip6_tables,xt_addrtype
[info] iptable_mangle support detected, adding fwmark for tables

2018-08-10 13:16:37,395 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Docker network defined as    172.17.0.0/16

2018-08-10 13:16:37,756 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

2018-08-10 13:16:37,765 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

2018-08-10 13:16:37,800 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] iptables defined as follows...

[Log continues below]

I don't know why I'm getting the "iptables: No chain/target/match by that name." errors. Any thoughts?

Thanks

On 8/10/2018 at 4:42 PM, bearcat2004 said:

I'm having issues connecting to delugevpn webgui. I updated yesterday morning as others had and I'm not able to access from the web with PIA enabled. I tried the update pushed last night and I'm still unable to connect. 

Is there another update down the pipe coming along? 

The error in the logs was related to auth-user-pass in [CMD-LINE]

I've verified that I entered the correct PIA user name and password. 

Any leads on fixing this or am I alone?

have you paid for your subscription recently?, very possible its expired and thus you wont be able to authnticate, if its not that then follow this procedure:-

https://lime-technology.com/topic/44108-support-binhex-general/?do=findComment&comment=435831

On 8/10/2018 at 5:13 PM, Blade said:

although it is a pain to have to put the settings back in

you shouldnt ever need to do that even if you delete image and container, you simply choose the 'my template' from the dropdown and it will retain all your settings., i think CA does this all for you nowadays as well.

Hello All,

Here are my results on my Windows 7 laptop, with and without PIA connected (on AC wifi, so if I would connect via cable download would be even better).

On my unRAID box (connected via cable) and without using VPN I'm getting ~50Megabytes/sec on the same box.

And still, I'm getting ~1.5Megabytes/sec maximum download when using binhex-delugevpn

Looking at the looks its all fine, connected to DE Berlin (same with DE Frankfurt), no warnings that I'm connected to a non-portforwarding server etc. 

If I start multiple torrents the overall download speed stays, just gets split between the threads.

Any idea where to look at? I'm still in the 7 days money back guarantee with PIA.

Thanks in advance!

Attached the supervisord.log supervisord.log

2018-08-12_9-48-25.thumb.jpg.45d6194561ee15ab2d6af71882601647.jpg

Edited by AiRLAC
typos
Hello All,

Here are my results on my Windows 7 laptop, with and without PIA connected (on AC wifi, so if I would connect via cable download would be even better).

On my unRAID box (connected via cable) and without using VPN I'm getting ~50Megabytes/sec on the same box.
And still, I'm getting ~1.5Megabytes/sec maximum download when using binhex-delugevpn

Looking at the looks its all fine, connected to DE Berlin (same with DE Frankfurt), no warnings that I'm connected to a non-portforwarding server etc. 
If I start multiple torrents the overall download speed stays, just gets split between the threads.

Any idea where to look at? I'm still in the 7 days money back guarantee with PIA.

Thanks in advance!

Attached the supervisord.log supervisord.log
2018-08-12_9-48-25.thumb.jpg.45d6194561ee15ab2d6af71882601647.jpg
Try a different end point such as Sweden or Switzerland, I can't comment on speeds higher than 20Mbit/s as that is my link speed, I can achieve saturation on this link though with VPN enabled.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, AiRLAC said:

Hello All,

Thanks in advance!

I've given up with the two (new) German endpoints - neither seems to port-forward.  I've switched to the Czech server and I'm getting full speed transfers now.

I have been running this Docker for a few years now. I recently reinstalled all of my Dockers using the templates. Everything worked except for this one.

After pulling my hair out several times, I finally deleted the old appdata folder for binhex-delugevpn and reinstalled without the template (after screenshotting all of the old settings). Some of the settings categories have changed.

Working fine now. 

p.s. I think Switzerland has dropped off the port-forward list. Czech is working.

Howdy all.

Deciding to do some improvements while moving over to a new docker host.

Previously i exposed every container via macvlan so they had their own IP address but this caused some issues with internal vs external connectivity. Now moving to only exposing certain things a routing everything else through traefik (new to me, previously used a standard nginx reverse proxy).

So, now needing to use delugevpn to make vpn part of the container and wishing to take advantage of privoxy.

Question is, does anyone have an example of a compose file with traefik and delugevpn? Mainly wanting to see how internal networks were set up so that things such as jackett could use the privoxy part of the container to search for nzbs.

What should be in the "incoming ports" option in Deluge?  Should it be the forwarded port from my VPN provider?  I didn't change any port in the container, everything is default. Does any container port need to be port forwarded in my router?

Edited by Otacon
7 hours ago, f2000 said:

I just got this setup last night and was downloading ok, but it was going much quicker than I thought it should. Is there any way to check that its actually using the vpn for my downloads? (if that makes sense).

If you reach the webui the VPN is on, if you can't it's off. If you want to be sure, go to ipleak.net and check the "Torrent Adress detection"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a different problem. Ever since I updated to Unraid 6.5.0 (I am on 6.5.3 now)  the privoxy stopped working for me. So I tried to delete Docker as well as deleting the appdata out of the appdata share and reinstalling it but I can't get it to work. Does anybody have any ideas how can fix that?

I also have rtorrentvpn running. It used to work there as well but it also doesn't anymore. So I'm not sure where I would find the problem?!

cheers

Edited by Heciruam
On 8/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, PeterB said:

I've given up with the two (new) German endpoints - neither seems to port-forward.  I've switched to the Czech server and I'm getting full speed transfers now.

Hi PeterB, out of interest what sort of transfer speeds are you seeing with the Czech endpoint?

On 8/13/2018 at 10:38 AM, Heciruam said:

If you reach the webui the VPN is on, if you can't it's off. If you want to be sure, go to ipleak.net and check the "Torrent Adress detection"

I setup my browser's proxy to also go through the delugevpn and when going to ipleak it shows the correct IP (however Torrent Address Dectection didnt resolve). I found another site that might display similar info?

https://iknowwhatyoudownload.com/

Putting in the IP didnt bring anything up that I was currently downloading but I think there might be a delay, so I will check again tonight. Thanks for the suggestion...already got a letter from my isp so didnt want another.