[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Hello,

Im trying to get this working with my current vpn provider (Strongvpn). When I have vpn turned off deluge works as expected and everything is fine. I checked the log file when vpn is turned on and I get these two lines in red. Ive set the VPN_PROV to custom and have entered the user name and password they gave me. Ive downloaded the vpn file and put it in the /appdata/binhex-delugevpn/openvpn folder. Is there anything else I am missing?

Delugevpnlog.thumb.JPG.88524fe1e472f1661210cf98c8e7b92a.JPG

Ever since last update, I have been getting the following error.  I think I screwed something up:
2018-08-28 21:58:24,206 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 7 from curl != 0
[info] 5 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

7 hours ago, mtornero said:

Hello,

Im trying to get this working with my current vpn provider (Strongvpn). When I have vpn turned off deluge works as expected and everything is fine. I checked the log file when vpn is turned on and I get these two lines in red. Ive set the VPN_PROV to custom and have entered the user name and password they gave me. Ive downloaded the vpn file and put it in the /appdata/binhex-delugevpn/openvpn folder. Is there anything else I am missing?

Delugevpnlog.thumb.JPG.88524fe1e472f1661210cf98c8e7b92a.JPG

Remove everything in vpn_options

7 hours ago, rynok86 said:

Ever since last update, I have been getting the following error.  I think I screwed something up:
2018-08-28 21:58:24,206 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 7 from curl != 0
[info] 5 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

See here 

I am getting this error:

insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory

and am unable to load the webui remotely. Unfortunately, I am remote and unable to test whether I can load the webui locally. I don't think this is related to the current problems people are having. I changed my endpoint from the Netherlands to Switzerland, and it was working just fine.

16 hours ago, binhex said:

See here 

Went thru these exact steps after the last update, and option 1 still isn't working. Started the Docker with the VPN disabled, and the connection manager popped up saying with a status of offline? Can't seem to get the daemon to start either. To my knowledge, nothing changed on my end. But then again I'm usually wrong :D

Capture.JPG

EDIT: **CLOSED** Read thru my log files, and determined there to be some sort of state error. Cleared out /config/state and restarted and worked just fine. Lost my in progress Linux ISOs, but no worries :D

Edited by Sh0dan

Hi guys, I am having issues to connect Deluge with Radarr!

It connects successfully when using Deluge as "host", but as I have OpenVPN configured on pfSense with 2 VPN servers (Gateway Group) just for Deluge traffic, I need a different ip for Deluge container.  

Any ideas how can I connect Deluge and Radarr using a custom ip?

Hello all. I've been using this client for about 6 months without issue (well that I couldn't resolve). In the past week or so it seems I've run into an issue. My radarr docker (also binhex) has stopped transmitting torrents to the deluge docker. It connects fine and tests fine, but if I try to make it manually download a torrent it throws up the error "unable to connect to deluge, please check your settings." Radarr appears to be sending the files to Deluge, but Deluge is not accepting them. I've had this setup working fine for months without issue. Not sure what's going on here. This is what it is showing me in the logs:

2018-08-30 13:52:20,311 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:
[ERROR ] 13:52:20 client:391 RPCError Message Received!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPCRequest: label.set_torrent(None, radarr)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 301, in dispatch
ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.2-py2.7.egg/label/core.py", line 317, in set_torrent
CheckInput(torrent_id in self.torrents , _("Unknown Torrent"))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/plugins/Label-0.2-py2.7.egg/label/core.py", line 88, in CheckInput
raise Exception(message)

Exception: Unknown Torrent

Any ideas?

I’m running binhex sonarr on unraid and just recently sonarr is adding torrents to binhex delugevpn without appending the label so sonarr can’t see the torrent and it keeps adding new torrents for the same episode. Anyone know what going on? Sonarr is connected to deluge just fine. Test is successful. If I manually add the labels behavior is normal. I have the label extension enabled and it was working just fine a week ago.

4 minutes ago, yanksno1 said:

So think my problem is different from what I was describing before. So If I type in "deluge" into the webui password field it just flashes and brings it up again. If I type in a wrong password, it then gives me Login Failed notice. So something else is going on there right? Anything I should try?

Are you using Firefox?  Try opening the WebUI in Chrome or another browser.  I get the same issue from time to time with Firefox.

If my docker restarts I need to go into my config folder and delete my perms.txt file. I have to do this every time the docker starts. Is there a way to fix this so It works after a restart without having to delete the perms.txt file? I do have the same issue with a nzbgetvpn docker also fyi.

I may have fixed my issue. I changed the ownership to match the other files in folder and restarted the docker and it appears to have restarted properly. 

I am having to delete my perms.txt file if I restart my server and the benhex-deluge docker restarts. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Edited by torn8o
not fixed
On 8/29/2018 at 1:54 PM, huladaddy said:

I am getting this error:

insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory

and am unable to load the webui remotely. Unfortunately, I am remote and unable to test whether I can load the webui locally. I don't think this is related to the current problems people are having. I changed my endpoint from the Netherlands to Switzerland, and it was working just fine.

I have now found this in the log, but I don't know what to do:

2018-09-11 04:24:13,463 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to load iptable_mangle module, you will not be able to connect to the applications Web UI or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] unRAID/Ubuntu users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'
[info] Synology users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: 'insmod /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko'

Could someone please assist me. I would like to know how to execute the command and how to make it automated so that I don't need to execute every time I start the container. Thanks!

20 hours ago, huladaddy said:

I have now found this in the log, but I don't know what to do:

2018-09-11 04:24:13,463 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to load iptable_mangle module, you will not be able to connect to the applications Web UI or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] unRAID/Ubuntu users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'
[info] Synology users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: 'insmod /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko'

Could someone please assist me. I would like to know how to execute the command and how to make it automated so that I don't need to execute every time I start the container. Thanks!

look here Q1. :-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44108-support-binhex-general/?tab=comments#comment-433613

• Upvote 1

Hello there !

I'm trying to use your plugin in a docker with OMV, but I have some issues :

- without the VPN, everything is OK.

- with the VPN, I don't know how to see the webui anymore.

Here are my settings :

1.jpg.0102ade1f33ad2e69cd6d3d4961521af.jpg2.jpg.2af8923099ed99e7d664cef2316b78ae.jpg

At the end of the "supervisord.log" file, I have this :

[debug] VPN incoming port is 
[debug] VPN IP is xxxx
[debug] Deluge incoming port is 
[debug] Deluge IP is xxxx

There is nothing after "incomming port is".

"xxxx" replace my real ip address.

I did setup the port forwarding with my VPN, but when I try to connect to the ip address with this port, it's not working.

Did I missed something ?