[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

6 hours ago, BennyD said:

Now, the deluge docker is saying that Permission is denied on the directories it's supposed to be using

assuming the issue is file permisisons on the host side, you can reset them by doing the following:-

1. stop the container

2. delete the file /config/perms.txt

3. start the container.

this should then set permissions to match the PUID and PGID as defined by the container.

3 hours ago, binhex said:

assuming the issue is file permisisons on the host side, you can reset them by doing the following:-

1. stop the container

3. start the container.

this should then set permissions to match the PUID and PGID as defined by the container.

Thank you. I will try this when I get home this afternoon. 

Hi. I have just installed the Deluge VPN onto my Unraid, but following the attached website URl  

I am able to start the Deluge with no issues but when I try and open a URL to http://192.168.0.9:8112/  I am informed that the following

This site can’t be reached

192.168.0.9 refused to connect.

Search Google for 192 168 8112

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have gone through all my settings in relations to the website and I can't find anything wrong,  can someone please advice.

I also have attached my Debug file.

supervisord.log

40 minutes ago, chris_netsmart said:

Hi. I have just installed the Deluge VPN onto my Unraid, but following the attached website URl  

I am able to start the Deluge with no issues but when I try and open a URL to http://192.168.0.9:8112/  I am informed that the following

I have gone through all my settings in relations to the website and I can't find anything wrong,  can someone please advice.

I also have attached my Debug file.

supervisord.log

1. The Netherlands doesn't support port forwarding anymore, switch to another supported endpoint.

2. Check your credentials, the ones you put in are failing. Please use only 0-9,a-z,A-Z characters. From your log:

AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

8 hours ago, binhex said:

1. stop the container

3. start the container.

I'm not finding a /config/perms.txt. I can see a perms.txt inside of the delugevpn container, but deleting that and restarting didn't fix the issue. I'm not finding a config directory anywhere.

Edited by BennyD
6 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

/config will be whatever you have mapped in your docker template. Usually it’s /mnt/cache/appdata but that is user configurable.

Ahh! Right. Sorry, I'm a total noob to all of this stuff. So I did delete the correct perms.txt and restarted the docker with the same result. I'm still stuck with deluge telling me "Status: Permission denied: /data/incomplete/" This location should be correct, I have the /data in the settings of the docket mapped to /mnt/user/Downloads/ and inside of there is my incomplete, complete, and unzipped_torrents directories. So, using /data/incomplete should be the correct pathing?

Edited by BennyD
33 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

You could try running docker safe new permissions tool and see if that helps. Tools>docker safe new perms. You can install it from the apps tab if you haven’t already.

Can't find anything in the Apps tab for anything to do with docker permissions, I have New Permissions in the Tools tab, I ran new permissions on the Downloads folder, but not sure if this is completing what you're suggesting, it had no effect.

Just noticed you had made an edit. Trying something now. Not sure how to make sure I have a docker safe version of new permissions but it's running, so let's hope! LOL. 

Edited by BennyD
13 minutes ago, strike said:

@BennyD From your docker run command post further up your mappings are: '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/downloads

Have you changed this after you posted? please post a new docker run command and a screenshot of your Downloads settings in deluge. Be sure to redact username/password from the ducker run command.

I have not changed this since making the post. I can't find where the "/downloads" is actually being called to be mounted. 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='' -e 'VPN_PASS'='' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.50.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,8.8.8.8,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,1.0.0.1,8.8.4.4' -e 'DEBUG'='true' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-delugevpn' 

df007ddf6584b07950b3451faff18bdbb179b51ae680972bff11df5636e661cd

deluge.png

Also, I have tried using /data/incomplete, /data/complete, with the same Permission denied issue.

Edited by BennyD
1 minute ago, strike said:

Actually it should be /downloads/incomplete and /downloads/complete

Well... I switched it to /downloads from your first response, and it's downloading stuff now without any errors so far, where is this directory defined? I have been trying to fix this on my own for a week now and it's driving me insane. I'm so confused, and I think I have gotten more confused googling! LOL

I have switched it to be /downloads/incomplete /downloads/complete. Seems to be working fine now... 

1 minute ago, jonathanm said:

True. What I posted would work, but it's not what he intended to do.

@BennyD, what strike posted goes in the first and second blank.

Yeah, I noticed what was wrong with your post after setting it, I fixed it right after. 

I'm still confused as to where this /downloads directory is being set.

3 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

The docker config page. You told it to map /mnt/user/Downloads on the host to /downloads on the container.

Aha! Thanks! I was being confused because under the field I have the /mnt/user/Downloads defined it says "/data".

Thank you everyone for all of your help! GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Sorry to be such a rookie! I'm trying, I really am! Googling and some of the docker settings confuse me, the fields are very descriptive. Hehehe

@strike Yeah, I understand how the mapping works, I was just confused because it seems like every docker image, the directory your mapping to is just "labeled" as /data instead of in deluge that /data should really say /downloads, that's why I was so lost.

Edited by BennyD