[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

2 minutes ago, Deazo said:

Hi all,

I am looking for an advice on how to fix my issue.

I basically cannot access Deluge WebUI. All other dockers are running fine and WebUI's can be accessed.

Deluge is started. I am getting a "this site cannot be reached" message in my Chrome browser.

I access my unraid server remotely from within my home network.

I would like to share my log files but I am not sure what to share and if it is all safe to share...?

Through Radarr I have just added a torrent to download and I can see it is indeed downloading.

Where should I look?

I am no expert so gentle answers are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dumb question, but have you tried just refreshing the page? For some reason, I get the same thing popping up for me until I refresh like 3 times after I have started the docker. 

Thanks, just did that and no I do not access.

Actually last week I had that issue, and after a while I managed to access the UI so I thought it was sorted. Now I really cannot access. Any browser.

Also the torrent was downloaded and incorporated to Plex just as usual. I just cannot figure out why I cannot access the WebUI.

I stopped the service and restarted it and I can access the WebUI. I did restart it earlier and it did not fix access. It feels random.

Any idea?

Edited by Deazo
On 12/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, Thad Schramm said:

Hi

My web ui refuses to connect.

Also my log file keeps printing this:

2019-12-27 08:13:29,475 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 OpenVPN 2.4.8 [git:makepkg/3976acda9bf10b5e+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Oct 30 2019
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1d 10 Sep 2019, LZO 2.10

2019-12-27 08:13:29,475 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] OpenVPN restarted

2019-12-27 08:13:29,476 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts

2019-12-27 08:13:29,477 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]172.98.67.23:1198
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 UDP link local: (not bound)
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]172.98.67.23:1198

2019-12-27 08:13:29,837 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:29 2019 [7006f8216891b7755706fc51a21abbbb] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]172.98.67.23:1198

2019-12-27 08:13:30,932 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:30 2019 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

2019-12-27 08:13:30,932 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Fri Dec 27 08:13:30 2019 SIGTERM[soft,auth-failure] received, process exiting

Any thoughts? Thanks.

I have the same problem.

Creds are 100% correct. I'm with NordVPN here

Thanks in advance 

keep up that good work!

Hi there folks,

I'm having an intermitent problem where finished downloads aren't moved to the "complete" folder. When it happens I'm not able to remove the torrent from webUI, after restarting the container it seems to work again (the removing part) but I have to move the downloads manually from "incomplete" folder to "complete" folder.

Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks

So any torrent that gets added to Deluge instantly just says 'Error'. 

Here's the the relevant log portion i COULD find. 

image.png.ba776cd889ac696ad8609cce17953a25.png

From deluged.log

image.thumb.png.9dcb739925309cfbf14f24fe0d48bae6.png

image.png.2b4a1dc386b9d0db9845dd80a9360b6c.png

Pathing: 

image.thumb.png.7e06ba590d04bb66147f5e38d5a9b449.png

image.png.75bbc35b91993ce2565d35b3a62f7904.png

Looking back in the thread.. it appears to be an issue with the latest update.

Tried inititally turning off just the Privoxy but no go. Torrents sat at 0 download. 

Used the earlier suggestion to roll back the update and it worked for me: 

Repository: binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03

Edited by Supa
On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 AM, sauso said:

I have compiled the autoremove egg to work with 3.8 python.  Seems to work for me.  Give it a shot.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=16i4TlCfA_Izg255W5zNNCZqg0tYzvb9I

Autoremoveplus plugin:

What settings are you using for this? I tried to use 0.6.1, 0.6.6, and 0.6.8 for 2.7 python and none would show up after restarting. I then tried the one you compiled, and it shows up and lets me select things (though it looks completely different). But no matter what settings I use, it does not remove anything ever. 

Edited by jebusfreek666
On 10/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, BakedPizza said:

@rinzes @Lipora @Ranzingabon Hagglesmith

I've been away from this project for many months, but today I tried to get it up and running again, on my Synology NAS. And came across the same error you guys mentioned:

/bin/bash: /root/init.sh: No such file or directory

After running through all the code in the GitHub repositories, docker documentation, Google, etc, I almost gave up and did the most desperate thing you could do; search for the mention of /root/init.sh inside all my docker related files on my Synology NAS. And you know what? I messed up during the update. 😅 And I (hope and) think you guys did too. When using the export and import of the settings function in the Docker UI, it also exports the following line in the .json file:

"cmd" : "/bin/bash /root/init.sh",

Change this to the right line (below) and import the json file again, and you should be good to go!

"cmd" : "/bin/bash /usr/local/bin/init.sh",

Hey, in the off chance you're reading this: which json file are you referring to? I'm going to update to 2.x soon.

Hi guys, I experienced a few issues with this docker myself over the last week or so. For me the issues seemed a little sporadic. Like a file/error/lock with the VPN config was getting generated on start, blocking the web UI then after a few reboots clearing and allowing the Web UI to start again.

I resolved my issues by pointing at an old docker image (binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3-2-01 -- which may be a red herring and might be simply just refreshing the image.) and then deleting my openvpn config from the container's openvpn folder and then re-pasting the config and restarting the container.

Your mileage may vary.  This is merely what worked for me and i can't elaborate on why this has helped. 

8 hours ago, thestraycat said:

Hi guys, I experienced a few issues with this docker myself over the last week or so. For me the issues seemed a little sporadic. Like a file/error/lock with the VPN config was getting generated on start, blocking the web UI then after a few reboots clearing and allowing the Web UI to start again.

I resolved my issues by pointing at an old docker image (binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3-2-01 -- which may be a red herring and might be simply just refreshing the image.) and then deleting my openvpn config from the container's openvpn folder and then re-pasting the config and restarting the container.

Your mileage may vary.  This is merely what worked for me and i can't elaborate on why this has helped. 

Initially I had it set to Repository: binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03 but it broke today. 

xB5O7kd.png

Set it to binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3-2-01 and it started downloading again.

Edited by Supa

Hi there.

I have installed the latest delugevpn docker on a synology.

When I run the deluge-console command I always first get an error before it provides the results, related to unable to initialize gettext/locale! ngettext.

Log below.

Any advise on how I can fix this?

-log-

[root@delugevpn_31122019 /]# deluge-console "connect 127.0.0.1:58846 test test; info"                                                 
Unable to initialize gettext/locale!                                                                                                  
'ngettext'                                                                                                                            
Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                                    
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/i18n/util.py", line 118, in setup_translation                                         
    builtins.__dict__['_n'] = builtins.__dict__['ngettext']                                                                           
KeyError: 'ngettext'                                                                                                                  
[D]     1% masked.file 
    DL: 66.9 M (60.0 M) @ 63.7 K/s UL: 1.2 M (1.1 M) @ 3.7 K/s ETA: 1d 5h                                                             
[D] 89.17% maskedfile2
    DL: 7.0 G (1.2 G) @ 2.9 M/s UL: 54.3 M (13.2 M) @ 43.3 K/s ETA: 4m 52s         

Thanks

14 hours ago, michelp said:

When I run the deluge-console command I always first get an error before it provides the results, related to unable to initialize gettext/locale! ngettext.

Log below.

Any advise on how I can fix this?

ignore it for now its a minor issue with the bump up to python 3.8, it will be fixed no doubt upstream at some point.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, jebusfreek666 said:

Autoremoveplus plugin:

What settings are you using for this? I tried to use 0.6.1, 0.6.6, and 0.6.8 for 2.7 python and none would show up after restarting. I then tried the one you compiled, and it shows up and lets me select things (though it looks completely different). But no matter what settings I use, it does not remove anything ever. 

My egg will only work on python 3.8 and deluge 2.  won't work on 1.

All of a sudden I can't connect via the Web Gui. I see the following error on the logs:

2020-01-03 13:27:32,720 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
insmod: ERROR: could not load module /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko: No such file or directory

2020-01-03 13:27:32,720 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to load iptable_mangle module, you will not be able to connect to the applications Web UI or Privoxy outside of your LAN
[info] unRAID/Ubuntu users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: '/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle'
[info] Synology users: Please attempt to load the module by executing the following on your host: 'insmod /lib/modules/iptable_mangle.ko'

I tried the suggestions here but it didn't work.

14 minutes ago, bugster said:

All of a sudden I can't connect via the Web Gui. I see the following error on the logs:

I tried the suggestions here but it didn't work.

NVM. I got it working by deleting everything from /config except the /config/openvpn folder and restarting the container.

I've been using 1.3.15_18_ge050905b2-1-04 successfully for the last month or so.  Today I swapped out my cable between the wall port and my switch, and upon plugging it back in, Deluge wouldn't reconnect.

I tried restarting the docker, and it is giving me the following error in the logs.

2020-01-03 22:35:00,221 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge process started
[info] Waiting for Deluge process to start listening on port 58846...

2020-01-03 22:35:00,446 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

2020-01-03 22:35:00,447 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/main.py", line 241, in start_daemon
Daemon(options, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py", line 170, in __init__
component.start("PreferencesManager")
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 296, in start
deferreds.append(self.components[name]._component_start())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/component.py", line 124, in _component_start
d = maybeDeferred(self.start)
--- <exception caught here> ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 151, in maybeDeferred
result = f(*args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 186, in start
self._on_set_encryption)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/config.py", line 319, in register_set_function
function(key, self.__config[key])
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 362, in _on_set_encryption
lt.enc_policy(self.config["enc_out_policy"])
exceptions.OverflowError: can't convert negative value to unsigned

I have multiple times tried restarting the docker, upgrading/downgrading, and can't figure out what's going on.  Any idea?

Happy New Year

I'd like to ask where I can find which VPN provider's still works in 2020 I have PureVPN and 1 year ago I remember I tried with no success and give up.Now I still have 1 more year subscription left ,but I am planning to dumb it buy a new VPN who will work.

I think will go for NordVPN or PIA who will you suggest I know PIA will work but what about Nord is it still works.

Thank you.

Edited by Vesko
16 minutes ago, Gragorg said:

Not sure what happened to my deluge.  I went in on day and all my preferences were gone.  I set it back up how I thought it was but move completed to does not move to the location I have setup.  It just sits there saying queued.  Any thoughts would be great.

Probably anyone who would be in a position to help would want to see how it's currently setup, etc...

Hello the container is running on my synology nas I can connect to the webui.
It downloads I don't know yet if it uploads but it doesnt save the downloaded files in the folder from the "volume1/downloads/Deluge/Downloads". (mounted /data).
Should I add something on the webclient settings to get it working ?

Edited by modegd
On 1/3/2020 at 6:58 AM, sauso said:

My egg will only work on python 3.8 and deluge 2.  won't work on 1.

I think that is what I am running.... The latest binhex is deluge 2 right? Also, I did get it to show up in the preferences. But after selecting it to remove torrent and data after seed ratio was reached it still did nothing. 

Hello,

I am having trouble getting this to work when ZeroTier is installed - it seems the container stops working. Running in docker on a synology NAS.

The error I'm getting is:

2020-01-05 15:09:06,973 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:

Error: error sending query: Could not send or receive, because of network error

I've checked the config and been through the FAQ, everything was working perfectly before zerotier was installed. Deluge is not running on the Zerotier network (LAN_Network) nor do I need it to.

Please can you advise some things for me to try?

Thanks!

I need some help using Letsencrypt to be able to access DelugeVPN from outside my network. I used Spaceinvader's youtube guide to set it up and I've been able to get Sonarr/Radarr/Plex/tautulli but for some reason I can't set Deluge to work.

I have the container set to bridge, ENABLE_PRIVOXY is set to YES and my deluge.subdomain.config is set as followed:

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for deluge and that your deluge container is not using a base url

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name deluge.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_deluge deluge;
        proxy_pass http://$upstream_deluge:8112;
    }
}

Anything else I need to do?

Is there a reason why a dev build of Deluge is packaged in this docker? 

image.png.b05ae5b3ffd273003297c47be60de38b.png

One of my trackers wont accept dev builds of deluge, and only support up to the official latest release (2.0.3). Is there any way I can downgrade the version or do I need to wait till 2.0.4 is an official release?

Thanks in advance. 

24 minutes ago, gergtreble said:

Is there a reason why a dev build of Deluge is packaged in this docker? 

image.png.b05ae5b3ffd273003297c47be60de38b.png

One of my trackers wont accept dev builds of deluge, and only support up to the official latest release (2.0.3). Is there any way I can downgrade the version or do I need to wait till 2.0.4 is an official release?

Thanks in advance. 

Go into the Container and under Repository change the version. This is mine

Screenshot_2020-01-05 Tower UpdateContainer.png

• Thanks 1