[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

On 9/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, badwolf said:

EDIT: I was able to fix my issue. It seems that auto setting in docker for local port wasn't working. Had to also adjust that instead of just the container port.

So I'm having an issue with being able to connect to the webui. When I attempt to connect to port 8112, I'm unable to load the webui. Any help would be appreciated

Below is my log

Can you be a bit more specific about how you fixed it? I have the same problem, after activating the VPN I cant connect to the webUI.

Thanks!

Hello, I'm banging my head against a wall here trying to install the simple extractor plugin. I cant get it to show up in the UI at all.

I've tried adding the egg via the UI and also by placing it in the plugin folder neither enables it. 

Any thoughts? Is it unsupported? 

Runnning binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3-2-01 and trying to add the latest plugin from here:

https://github.com/cvarta/deluge-extractor

If it isn't possible to use this plugin what methods are you guys using to automatically extract rar/zip files for Sonarr?

4 minutes ago, gergtreble said:

Hello, I'm banging my head against a wall here trying to install the simple extractor plugin. I cant get it to show up in the UI at all.

I've tried adding the egg via the UI and also by placing it in the plugin folder neither enables it. 

Any thoughts? Is it unsupported? 

Runnning binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3-2-01 and trying to add the latest plugin from here:

https://github.com/cvarta/deluge-extractor

If it isn't possible to use this plugin what methods are you guys using to automatically extract rar/zip files for Sonarr?

The extractor plugin is already there, you just need to manually enable it in the conf file. See Q4 https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/delugevpn.md

On 3/19/2020 at 5:22 PM, sdballer said:

Cant get webgui to start. Here is my log file.

supervisord.log 22.5 kB · 1 download

I'm not too good at interpreting log files, but Ill tell you what worked for me.

After activating a VPN in Deluge, my webui wouldn't start. I banged my head against the wall all morning, I was ready to chop my dick off I was so frustrated.

What ended up working for me was this. I was using a static IP for the specific container that deluge was running in docker. IE: My unraid server was  say 20.20.20.10 and I have the deluge docker container pull its own IP from my router of 20.20.20.11 . I found it easier to split some containers away from my unraid root ip. 

Stop Deluge-VPN

edit the container 

change network type to BRIDGE

vpn on

apply

boot the container 

This is what worked for me.

Goodluck!

44 minutes ago, thornhill said:

The extractor plugin is already there, you just need to manually enable it in the conf file. See Q4 https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/delugevpn.md

Thanks, I can see the "Extactor" plugin in the UI but this wont work for me as I have to move the completed torrents to a seeding location AFAIK this breaks the functionality. 

Thats why I am hoping to use the Simple-Extractor plugin I linked to. But I cant get it to show up in the UI at all. I'll see if I can had around with the config file though. Cheers.

35 minutes ago, gergtreble said:

Thanks, I can see the "Extactor" plugin in the UI but this wont work for me as I have to move the completed torrents to a seeding location AFAIK this breaks the functionality. 

Thats why I am hoping to use the Simple-Extractor plugin I linked to. But I cant get it to show up in the UI at all. I'll see if I can had around with the config file though. Cheers.

Aha! Got it working. There is an updated version for Deluge 2.0.3 here:

https://github.com/d8ahazard/deluge-extractor

Built the egg, renamed it to cover the correct python version (3.8) and its loaded and appears to kind of work. Although it appears to be extracting into the appdata folder right now.

OK I'm having another strange issue.

I'm moving my setup over to vlans and I currently have a vlan that is for all my dockers on my server.

When I put this docker on the vlan br.50, no other dockers on that vlan can communicate with it. IE radarr or sonarr. However if I move radarr or sonarr back to br0 then they will communicate. I'd really like to get these all on the same vlan to keep things simple.

Any idea why this is happening?

OK I'm having another strange issue.

I'm moving my setup over to vlans and I currently have a vlan that is for all my dockers on my server.

When I put this docker on the vlan br.50, no other dockers on that vlan can communicate with it. IE radarr or sonarr. However if I move radarr or sonarr back to br0 then they will communicate. I'd really like to get these all on the same vlan to keep things simple.

Any idea why this is happening?
Lan_network value needs to include all networks, including vlans, use a comma to separate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, binhex said:

Lan_network value needs to include all networks, including vlans, use a comma to separate

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I've got both networks in there. I'm able to ping the deluge docker VPN from both networks, but radarr/sonarr won't connect to the json feed if they are on the same network.

Unknown exception: The operation has timed out.: 'http://10.10.50.22:8112/json'

17 hours ago, Han1 said:

Does this container port forward with expressvpn?

if oyu mean does this image include automatic port forwarding for anything other than pia, then the answer is no, if on the other hand are you asking can this docker image port forward for other vpn providers other than pia, then the answer is yes, but you have to configure the app manually.

• Thanks 1
On 3/15/2020 at 12:44 AM, SiRMarlon said:

Hey everyone, 

I am hoping someone can help me out here with 2 issues I seem to be having. The first one is that after a while, could be a few days or a week or two Deluge will not download anything. The Torrents from Sonarr and Radarr will queue up but they will just sit there until I restart deluge. Once I restart it starts downloading with no issues. I am running deluge with PIA VPN. I don't have any speed issues like some people have mentioned but my torrents just won't download after a while. Is there a way to possibly setup a automatic restart of dockers in Unraid that I have not found? The 2nd issue I am having is I can't seem to be able to get torrents to remove themselves after they have been downloaded. I have auto remover installed but It doesn't seem to be doing anything. No matter what I do with the settings. The torrents will download then seed for a little bit then just pause and stay paused forever until I manually log in and remove all them. 

So if anyone has any insights on how to fix these issues that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Hi.

I seem to have the exact same issues as SiRMarlon, running AirVPN though. I seem to have to restart the delugeVPN docker more frequently every two days or so.

Have you been able to find a solution yet?

Thank you.

*Edit: attached screenshots (sorry for not posting that to begin with)

command.png

docker.png

Edited by FlamingoDaBird
adding screenshots
On 3/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, Aranethon said:

Thanks, just had to change locations until it worked.

I think I had to do same thing...checked the .ovpn file to see what server it was trying to connect to and then looked that up on https://mullvad.net/en/servers/ and saw it was down.  Found another server that was up and changed it in the .ovpn file, saved file, then restarted docker and it immediately worked.

Hi guys.

I installed DelugeVPN on my unraid and followed the video from spaceinvaders. I managed to get deluge working and its downloading at around  5-6mb, max my line can handle is 9mb ish.

But thats not really the problem, my main problem is that it wont seed at all.

i'm using PIA and i made sure to use a server supporting port forwarding as mentioned in the video. I selected the DE servers berlin/frankfurt since they are located closest to my home.

But with neither of them i can seed.

I didnt made changes in Deluge settings myself so i'm gonna post my settings in here and i hope one of you can find what i did wrong or what i should change.
https://imgur.com/a/st3LstJ

The only changes made in the dockersettings are the ones i was told to do in the spaceinvader video tutorial. (enable proxy/strict port forward)

Hope one of you can help me out with this.

Thanks
Ben.

30 minutes ago, BVL1 said:

i'm using PIA and i made sure to use a server supporting port forwarding as mentioned in the video. I selected the DE servers berlin/frankfurt since they are located closest to my home.

After three years of using PIA, I had a problem last week, getting a decent connection.  I tried several servers and experienced different symptoms with the various ones I tried.  In the end, I discovered a Canadian server which was, and still is, working okay.

5 hours ago, PeterB said:

After three years of using PIA, I had a problem last week, getting a decent connection.  I tried several servers and experienced different symptoms with the various ones I tried.  In the end, I discovered a Canadian server which was, and still is, working okay.

you could well be seeing the effects of coronavirus, as every man and is dog jumps on the internet, including vpn's. 

i personally would stay away from any PIA CA endpoints, i have had some strange issues reported, all of which are linked to PIA CA, see here:- https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/162

1 hour ago, binhex said:

you could well be seeing the effects of coronavirus, as every man and is dog jumps on the internet, including vpn's. 

i personally would stay away from any PIA CA endpoints, i have had some strange issues reported, all of which are linked to PIA CA, see here:- https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/162

Ofcourse there is a lot more people on now then normally, but no upload connection at all is still weird don't you think?

9 minutes ago, BVL1 said:

but no upload connection at all is still weird don't you think?

unusual, but not weird, possible it was some routing issue, or perhaps a major isp that pia rely on are having issues, you just dont know what the underlying infrastructure is so its hard to say why - it could still very easily be linked to pressure on all the systems due to corona, these are unusual times.

Edited by binhex
On 3/18/2020 at 9:44 PM, thornhill said:

Thanks binhex, I was just typing a reply to say it's because of utp. I tested with qbittorentvpn with utp enabled and disabled and it used 90% of my bandwidth with utp disabled. 

However... I've added the ltconfig plugin, unticked enable_incoming_utp and enable_outgoing_utp, and I'm getting some interesting results.

For reference, the torrent and the docker host, and the VPN server are always the same in all tests. Figures below are the peak speeds. 

Qbittorrent (VPN UDP Profile)

UTP Disabled: 39MiB/s

UTP Enabled: 1.2MiB/s

Deluge (VPN UDP Profile)

UTP Disabled: 0MiB/s (does not download at all)

UTP Enabled: 1.4MiB/s

Deluge (VPN TCP Profile)

UTP Disabled: 0MiB/s 

UTP Enabled: 2.4MiB/s

* UTP Disabled = "enable_incoming_utp" and "enable_outgoing_utp" both unticked. ltConfig is set to "apply settings on startup" and the container is restarted between each test. 

Bumping this. 

rTorrent and qBittorrent both get full speeds, but deluge won't. 

Not sure where to add this, sorry if it is not the appropriate location but I am getting frustrated.

I have installed DelugeVPN on Unraid and it will not start any downloads. The GUI is up and running it appears to be connected to PIA but whenever I add a file it just says  downloading 0.00% and does nothing. The supervisord.log file is attached. Again

supervisord.log

Edited by medic6578
5 minutes ago, medic6578 said:

Not sure where to add this, sorry if it is not the appropriate location but I am getting frustrated.

I have installed DelugeVPN on Unraid and it will not start any downloads. The GUI is up and running it appears to be connected to PIA but whenever I add a file it just says  downloading 0.00% and does nothing. The supervisord.log file is attached.

You left your username and password in the log file. 

Edited by thornhill

Anyone else getting an issue like below where the torrents stop announcing/ updating to the trackers? They seed perfectly normal for an amount of time and when I happen to check it after some time, they look like the ones below with (0) on Seeds and Peers. I have to manually pause and restart the seed to get the Seeds and Peers to display and the Tracker Status to read OK. 

Any idea what's causing this? I'm behind PIA and again, things seem to seed perfectly find initially after I restart the torrents. It's after some unknown time for some unknown reason they stop announcing. 

Annotation 2020-03-26 203954.png