[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

34 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

The older I get the flakier my memory is but I think @binhex added this feature a few months ago. There should be a post about it in the thread somewhere if you want to use google to search it.

From what I could fine, it picks up the first ovpn file in the folder alphabetically. Not an issue at all, was just wondering if there was any point in keeping all the port forward enabled end points in there or not :) 

12 minutes ago, ZipsServer said:

I am having the same problem with PIA. None of the endpoints are working for me. Had to set STRICT_PORT_FORWARD='no' to get PIA to work.

Yeah, was hoping it'd be fixed soon like the European ones were. I just didn't want to take the time and hassle of getting new certficates, etc... I turned mine off and honestly, haven't seen a difference in speed.

I woke up this morning and Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr lost connectivity to their indexers. Yesterday I upgraded my modem to Arris SB8200 and did not touch any router settings. Currently, my docker containers route through delugeVPN using PIA for NZB only (which all worked for many months until today).  I was able to remedy the connection issue by setting VPN_ENABLED = no in the deluge settings. 

The only changes made to my setting or network is the new modem which uses docsis 3.1

Can't think of a reason why a new router would cause the VPN feature to stop working. 

I am running an old version of Unraid 6.6.7. Can't seem to upgrade successfully with my build. But, again this has been my setup for a very long time without issue. 

All dockers are up to date. 

I have attached my deluge settings and the sonarr log when trying to test the connection to an indexer. 

I'm not sure which logs would be most valuable. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!

**** Just Read All the Posts ****

deluge-settings.jpg

sonarr.txt

Edited by 1trkmind
I'm an idiot
2 hours ago, 1trkmind said:

I woke up this morning and Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr lost connectivity to their indexers. Yesterday I upgraded my modem to Arris SB8200 and did not touch any router settings. Currently, my docker containers route through delugeVPN using PIA for NZB only (which all worked for many months until today).  I was able to remedy the connection issue by setting VPN_ENABLED = no in the deluge settings. 

The only changes made to my setting or network is the new modem which uses docsis 3.1

Can't think of a reason why a new router would cause the VPN feature to stop working. 

I am running an old version of Unraid 6.6.7. Can't seem to upgrade successfully with my build. But, again this has been my setup for a very long time without issue. 

All dockers are up to date. 

I have attached my deluge settings and the sonarr log when trying to test the connection to an indexer. 

I'm not sure which logs would be most valuable. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!

**** Just Read All the Posts ****

deluge-settings.jpg

sonarr.txt 955 kB · 0 downloads

What server are you trying to connect to? Canada has been down. Can you access your Deluge GUI? I couldn't because of this issue.

Try disabling STRICT-PORT_FORWARD, put "no" and then change VPN_ENABLED back to "yes". If that works, it's the port forwarding issue that I and others have been having.

36 minutes ago, TBoneStaek said:

What server are you trying to connect to? Canada has been down. Can you access your Deluge GUI? I couldn't because of this issue.

Try disabling STRICT-PORT_FORWARD, put "no" and then change VPN_ENABLED back to "yes". If that works, it's the port forwarding issue that I and others have been having.

I've tried several endpoints. Deluge won't load for me with vpn = yes and strict forward = no for any endpoints. No worries, I'll just turn off the vpn for now and give PIA some time to push a fix. 

Roughly a week back my delugevpn container stopped receiving traffic completely. Looking in the logs I can't find anything out of the ordinary, but when starting the container the pending downloads I have seem to start for like a second, then they all drop down to 0kb/s and stop there.

How should I start to troubleshoot this?

20 minutes ago, 7thSon said:

Roughly a week back my delugevpn container stopped receiving traffic completely. Looking in the logs I can't find anything out of the ordinary, but when starting the container the pending downloads I have seem to start for like a second, then they all drop down to 0kb/s and stop there.

How should I start to troubleshoot this?

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

First, to Binhex, thanks for all your great and hard work. Secondly, if these issues are with port forwarding because of PIA, has anyone switched to another VPN? and if so which one? Or should we just hang tight for a few days and give them time to resolve it? What is everyone thinking/doing?

11 minutes ago, drpete said:

First, to Binhex, thanks for all your great and hard work. Secondly, if these issues are with port forwarding because of PIA, has anyone switched to another VPN? and if so which one? Or should we just hang tight for a few days and give them time to resolve it? What is everyone thinking/doing?

im going to be with pia for around another year at least, as im a tight ass and ive paid up until then and i will not budge, maybe after that time i may consider my options :-).

im using sweden right now and i have a working incoming port which is a good start, nothing dl/ul right now so i cant comment on speeds, sweden was up and down like a yo-yo yesterday, im sure things will stabilise, pia know their customers will give em the finger if they dont sort it, so i expect it will be business as usual soon (if not already).

1 hour ago, binhex said:

thats a successful start, have you set deluge incomplete and completed folders using the deluge ui?, screenshot.

yeah I have the download folder set, I don't use the incomplete folder. tried applying it in the ui again, but there's no difference.

Im having a strange issue that just began.   I have two instances of BinHex DelugeVPN running,  well did,  until a couple days ago.  Now I receive the following error everytime I try to start the second docker:

"Execution error - Server error"

Then when running the start command manually:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Chicago" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='REDACTED' -e 'VPN_PASS'='REDACTED' -e 'VPN_PROV'='pia' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='--mute-replay-warnings' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.76.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8112:8112/tcp' -p '58846:58846/tcp' -p '58946:58946/tcp' -p '58946:58946/udp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/TV Shows/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-delugevpn' 

2cdbfa46e11d90d5fcb5eabc440a429e529fd0e32cbb98b9fa4d9c3c8d879a08
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint binhex-delugevpn (84ce47d6936158978fc3d4b0adf273e861a5de8cfd74adb0bde4033c130805dc): Error starting userland proxy: listen udp 0.0.0.0:58946: bind: address already in use.

The command failed.

Any ideas?