[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

3 minutes ago, strike said:

From your log:

This means it's unable to authenticate with the username/password you have set. Reasons for this can be:

1. User/pw is wrong or contains special characters which can be problematic

2. Your subscription isn't active.

3. You're over the device limit. Normally you can use 1-x devices on 1 subscription and anything over that fails to authenticate. Check what the limit is for you provider

PLEASE give yourself two beers tonight. It finally works!

On 4/19/2020 at 4:47 PM, Exmond said:

Hello;

For anyone using Slick VPN I was having issues getting the deluge container to work.  The whole issue was with the Slick VPN provided ovpn file.

In the Slick OVPN file, they offer the ca cert in <ca> blahblah </ca>.  I had to actually download their certificate and update the ovpn file to point to the cert.  Then I was able to start things up.

Slick OVPN FILE:  https://www.slickvpn.com/locations/

Slick Cert file: https://www.slickvpn.com/tutorials/using-openvpn-with-ubuntu-mint-network-manager/

I have started having trouble with my slick vpn. the opvn file has the same key as the SlickVPN.crt in it. getting tls error. Does anyone know how to fix this

2020-05-06 16:02:34,236 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Wed May 6 16:02:34 2020 SIGHUP[soft,tls-error] received, process restarting

2020-05-06 16:02:34,236 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Wed May 6 16:02:34 2020 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible
Wed May 6 16:02:34 2020 OpenVPN 2.4.8 [git:makepkg/3976acda9bf10b5e+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Jan 3 2020

2020-05-06 16:02:34,237 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Wed May 6 16:02:34 2020 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020, LZO 2.10

2020-05-06 16:02:39,237 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Wed May 6 16:02:39 2020 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts

2020-05-06 16:02:39,238 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Wed May 6 16:02:39 2020 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]151.236.14.29:443
Wed May 6 16:02:39 2020 UDP link local: (not bound)
Wed May 6 16:02:39 2020 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]151.236.14.29:443

Hey all, I apologize as I can only assume my question has been answered somewhere in the previous 241 pages! But I am looking to see if I can use the Deluge docker as a thin client (GTK UI) to attach to my remote FeralHosting (seedbox) deluge daemon.

Basically I would like my Radarr/Sonarr dockers to drop their .torrent files directly to the thinclient folder and then have that upload via the ssh tunnel to the seedbox.

I have done some extensive GoogleFu and searched through the forums and haven't seen a solution.

I've also looked at: https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient and I'm not seeing where the switch from Classic mode is. Was this feature disabled or rolled into a different option?

Appreciate it.

**EDIT**

So my Seedbox is on Deluge v1 and obviously the dockers are v2, assuming this is the issue and why it won't even highlight connect via the connection manager?

Anyone have any issues upgrading from v1 to v2? I'll have to see if it's supported on my Seedbox if this is the issue.

Edited by Skrumpy

I tried downgrad my deluge docker from 2.0.4 to 2.0.3. I followed the faq, used the tag arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03. 

Seemed to work, but sadly doesn´t because my webui still shows 2.0.4 dev20.

What have I done wrong?

I read through the posts in this thread here but couldn´t find a working solution for my problem.

30 minutes ago, antagon said:

I tried downgrad my deluge docker from 2.0.4 to 2.0.3. I followed the faq, used the tag arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03. 

Seemed to work, but sadly doesn´t because my webui still shows 2.0.4 dev20.

What have I done wrong?

I read through the posts in this thread here but couldn´t find a working solution for my problem.

I may be wrong but I don't think that tag is correct. I don't see that build in the list.

Hi

I've set up DelugeVPN with the SurfShark VPN. It works, but my download speeds are quite low (2 MB/s). I'm using the belgian server with the TCP protocol.

If I connect my Win10 laptop with the same server and protocol, I'm able to reach speeds of up to 6 MB/s (using BitTorrent). Without VPN, I reach speeds of 20+ MB/s, using the same torrent. I understand that using a VPN will cut down my speeds, but I do not understand why deluge gives me much lower speeds than my Win10 client connected in the same way.

I've looked around for possible solutions, including disabling enable_outgoing_utp and enable_incoming_utp in the ItConfig plugin, but nothing appears to be working. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: solved by updating os to 6.8.3 (which has separate issues). see below.

This is probably not an issue wiht delugevpn as that container on it's own seems to work, but I's connected...

I had this set up a few weeks ago and it was working, but I needed to change up a few things so I opted to tear it all down and start from scratch. (learning experience, right?)

I'm following spaceinvaderone's excellent video on routing container networks through another container running VPN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znSu_FuKFW0

Using binhex-delugevpn as my vpn container. that seems to be set up and working properly. I can check it's external IP and it looks like it's in Switzerland. WebUI is accessible from internal network and seems to be working. able to download a linux iso without problems.

Trying to create a binhex-jackett container (have tried some others and get the same result). I can get the container to run without changing network settings, but if I change the normal network to "none" and add an extra parameters "--net=container:binhex-delugevpn" I get this:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-jackett' --net='none' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-jackett':'/config':'rw' --net=container:binhex-delugevpn 'binhex/arch-jackett' /usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Container cannot be connected to network endpoints: container:binhex-delugevpn, none. See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'. The command failed.

help pls

Edited by hopsonhops
7 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

I’m not sure why you are changing the network but if you want Jackett to use the DelugeVPN you would point it to the privoxy service the DelugeVPN docker provides. This is configured in the Jackett settings.

this doesn't address what I'm trying to do here.

as I noted above I'm following the process in spaceinvader's video to route container traffic through a container with vpn. Jackett is just one container I would like to have set up this way. This was working previously, but now I've gone to re-do my setup and it's no longer working.

One problem might be that the container thinks it has two networks, but I can't find a way to truly delete the default network, just set the drop-down to "none". 

Success! solution ended up being upgrade from OS 6.8.1 to 6.8.3. Theres a bug in 6.8.3 that causes all containers to constantly think they need to be updated, so I had rolled back to the previous version. Apparently 6.8.1 has this issue with routing container networks. Looks like I'm stuck with one issue or the other so I guess I'll just live with the false update notification issue.

4 minutes ago, hopsonhops said:

Success! solution ended up being upgrade from OS 6.8.1 to 6.8.3. Theres a bug in 6.8.3 that causes all containers to constantly think they need to be updated, so I had rolled back to the previous version. Apparently 6.8.1 has this issue with routing container networks. Looks like I'm stuck with one issue or the other so I guess I'll just live with the false update notification issue.

Actually I think that bug was in 6.8.2 and fixed in 6.8.3.

8 hours ago, hopsonhops said:

definitely still a bug in 6.8.3. All of my containers have an update option. even fresh installs or ones I just updated. 

Known issue on 6.8.3 when on the dashboard.  Docker Tab is correct.  Already fixed on the next release

Hi Binhex,

I haven't been on my server for a while, but just went on to use Deluge, however it wont launch for me, was wondering if you could help? :)

My logs I see the below when I go to start the programme:

020-05-12 08:19:18,163 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Tue May 12 08:19:18 2020 SIGHUP[soft,tls-error] received, process restarting

When a go to start deluge it just doesn't load for me.

Hi,

Having and issue (not sure if it even is an issue) with looking at the IP address when bashing into the deluge container. When I run the command "curl ifconifg.io" though the deluge terminal I get back a public IPv6 address rather then the IPv4 address from PIA that the container is connected. In the web UI on the bottom right I can see PIA's IP address just not using terminal.

The really strange part is that I don't have IPv6 enabled on my router and also have Unraid set to IPv4 only in network settings. Also when I run the same command in for example Radarr's terminal window I get my WAN IPv4 address even though in the Radarr seeings I have proxy enabled though Deluge. If I shut down Deluge anything that I have configured to proxy though it can no longer connect. When I proxy my browser though Deluge and do a IP leak test I get the IP address of the PIA server and no leaks.

Again not sure if this is even a problem, just want to make sure I don't have any leak with Deluge or any other docker that is using it as a proxy.

THink I got it.  It seems the vpn I was connected to was down.

Just a quick question.  When using airvpn, I seem to be able to create an ovpn file for a country or I can select an individual location.  Just wondering if one is preferable to the other.  Right now I selected country and I am now able to connect to the webgui but wondering if using country rather than a single location causes issues?

On 5/12/2020 at 5:57 AM, hopsonhops said:

Theres a bug in 6.8.3 that causes all containers to constantly think they need to be updated, so I had rolled back to the previous version. Apparently 6.8.1 has this issue with routing container networks. Looks like I'm stuck with one issue or the other so I guess I'll just live with the false update notification issue.

Strange - I have the problem that I no longer have 'update' options showing on the Dashboard - I have to go to the Docker page in order to invoke the update.

Getting a VPN connection error on PIA so can't acess WebUI. I  Updated  Deluge Doccker and installed new Cert from PIA.  Tried several .ovpn configs from PIA for different servers but still same message.  What does this error mean?  Suggestions to fix welcomed.

2020-05-13 19:34:23,375 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_weak_ptr'
what(): bad_weak_ptr

Edited by PhiPhi
Insert Code tags