[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

17 minutes ago, DigitalDivide said:

/mnt/unassndisk/test/downloads

no you cant specify host paths inside the container, you need to specify the container path, edit the container and change the host path to /mnt/unassndisk/test/ for container path /data

then in deluge set incomplete to /data/downloads and completed to /data/completed

edit - oh and dont forget to do this:-

When repointing the dockers you'll need to set R/W Slave in the path 'Access Mode' option for everything that points to an Unassigned Device. 

Edited by binhex
3 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

is anyone having an issue with airvpn? I'm stuck with the below message, no mater what server i use.

2020-05-19 09:21:22,478 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[debug] Having issues resolving name 'www.google.com', sleeping before retry...

known issue, can you try the following:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/75539-support-binhex-qbittorrentvpn/?do=findComment&comment=857748

47 minutes ago, binhex said:

no you cant specify host paths inside the container, you need to specify the container path, edit the container and change the host path to /mnt/unassndisk/test/ for container path /data

then in deluge set incomplete to /data/downloads and completed to /data/completed

That worked!  Now I guess to get Sonarr working properly with it I need to change the sonarr path container path that reads

/mnt/user/Downloads/ to the same as what I have for deluge /mnt/disks/unassndisk/test/.

If I have more than one unassigned disk, will they be labeled unassigned disk1 and disk2?

1 minute ago, DigitalDivide said:

That worked!  Now I guess to get Sonarr working properly with it I need to change the sonarr path container path that reads

/mnt/user/Downloads/ to the same as what I have for deluge /mnt/disks/unassndisk/test/.

correct!.

1 minute ago, DigitalDivide said:

If I have more than one unassigned disk, will they be labeled unassigned disk1 and disk2?

no idea, maybe somebody could confirm, i dont use UD

All of a sudden my privoxy issues have resolved.  I am able to use it with no problems, and I have made no changes to anything.  Possible Mullvad issue?  Dunno.  Anyways, you can ignore my previous help request.

Thanks!

Hi all,

All of a sudden i'm getting this error in deluge, I think it's related to the PIA VPN I'm using but can't be sure. I don't believe i've done anything recently to cause this, but I may have. It's just looping round and round.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2020-05-19 21:04:43,589 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] OpenVPN started

2020-05-19 21:04:43,595 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] OpenVPN process terminated, restarting OpenVPN...

2020-05-19 21:04:43,599 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 WARNING: file 'credentials.conf' is group or others accessible
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 OpenVPN 2.4.8 [git:makepkg/3976acda9bf10b5e+] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Jan 3 2020
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020, LZO 2.10

2020-05-19 21:04:43,600 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 Error reading username from Auth authfile: credentials.conf
Tue May 19 21:04:43 2020 Exiting due to fatal error

2020-05-19 21:04:43,600 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] OpenVPN restarted

On 5/13/2020 at 9:39 AM, PhiPhi said:

Getting a VPN connection error on PIA so can't acess WebUI. I  Updated  Deluge Doccker and installed new Cert from PIA.  Tried several .ovpn configs from PIA for different servers but still same message.  What does this error mean?  Suggestions to fix welcomed.

2020-05-13 19:34:23,375 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_weak_ptr'
what(): bad_weak_ptr

same error here... already rebuild docker image and updated openvpn files. Error persists

@binhex

Edited by Quejo
14 hours ago, Sap1ent said:

I think it's related to the PIA VPN I'm using but can't be sure

it doesnt look like that, more likely permissions issue, do the following:-

1. stop the container

2. delete the file /config/perms.txt

3. start the container - note it may take a bit longer to start as it reset permissions.

if still no go after 5 mins of waiting then post log, follow this procedure:-

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/help.md

Thanks Eki (great username btw)

I was having some trouble even getting debug working, the 'true' parameter was causing issues. In the end I removed the container totally and added it back, which seemed to fix everything. So all good now.

Thanks again for your help.

Deluge suddenly won't connect to peers anymore. Sonarr/Radarr are still pushing torrents to it, but they just sit there with the status "Downloading" stuck at 0% not making any connections. "Tracker Status" is blank, but I know there's nothing wrong with the tracker. I'm not using a VPN, I've always had that turned off.

• I can connect to the same torrents from my PC just fine, so I know it's not an issue at the network/tracker level.

• Tested multiple trackers/torrents, same issue.

• Tried rebooting the Deluge Docker, and rebooting the entire unRaid server just to be safe. No dice.

• No errors in log.

I have Deluge set to automatically update, so I'm not sure if an update came out recently that's causing this... because I haven't made any changes to my setup. From what I can tell this all started about 4 days ago. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update:

It must have something to do with an update, because by rolling back to "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03" I was able to get everything working again (after rechecking all of my torrents).

Not sure if this is a known issue, or if there's a better workaround. Does anyone know what happened between that version and the current one that caused it to break on me? Does this only work for people using VPNs now or something?

Edited by Gazeley
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Gazeley said:

It must have something to do with an update, because by rolling back to "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.3_23_g5f1eada3e-1-03" I was able to get everything working again (after rechecking all of my torrents).

Not sure if this is a known issue, or if there's a better workaround. Does anyone know what happened between that version and the current one that caused it to break on me? Does this only work for people using VPNs now or something?

I'm having the same problem, started several days ago, and I do use a VPN. The docker connects to the VPN, I use privoxy regularly it seems to work fine. Deluge web interface is fine, my other software puts torrents in the queue, but no transfers happening.

I rolled back to an image from a month ago and torrents xfer properly

eta:

Not sure if this is related, but my internet connection is unstable in certain weather. I've used this docker for years and for the last several months at least (don't remember when it started) I have needed to restart it to get deluge xfer'ing again after the VPN reconnects. Same sort of symptoms, privoxy works, deluge runs but can't connect to peers. But before a few days ago it always worked fine after a restart.

Edited by cthrumplu
additional note
On 6/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, GameraGarage said:

Attached, hope im just dumb and it's simple

"upnp": true,
"utpex": true
"enable_incoming_tcp": False,
"enable_incoming_utp": False,

I have tried the above and also changed the comma below:

"upnp": true,
"utpex": true,
"enable_incoming_tcp": False,
"enable_incoming_utp": False

Both ways end up with error.

core.conf 3.1 kB · 7 downloads

So I've mirrored this core.conf and I still can't get more than 1mbps down. Maybe I have the wrong .opvn files? What are ya'll using?

I'm super new to this as well so I'm just searching my butt off looking at different solutions. Thanks! 2057362858_Annotation2020-05-24102839.jpg.43b7f647ba2908180225b87688115205.jpg

1 hour ago, bugster said:

Hello. All of a sudden I lost access to the GUI. Trackers are showing the last reported time was 8hrs ago. (I was sleeping). No mater what I tried I can't get it to work.

Log attachedlog.txt

Last thing I did to get it working was downloading a new openvpn config from my provider.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:39 PM, Gazeley said:

Deluge suddenly won't connect to peers anymore. Sonarr/Radarr are still pushing torrents to it, but they just sit there with the status "Downloading" stuck at 0% not making any connections. "Tracker Status" is blank, but I know there's nothing wrong with the tracker. I'm not using a VPN, I've always had that turned off.

• I can connect to the same torrents from my PC just fine, so I know it's not an issue at the network/tracker level.

• Tested multiple trackers/torrents, same issue.

• Tried rebooting the Deluge Docker, and rebooting the entire unRaid server just to be safe. No dice.

• No errors in log.

I have Deluge set to automatically update, so I'm not sure if an update came out recently that's causing this... because I haven't made any changes to my setup. From what I can tell this all started about 4 days ago. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update:

Came here to second this. I rolled back and everything is working for me. Logs seemed fine - using IPVanish for what it’s worth

Hello, I am a little lost in the configuration of DelugeVPN, I have the Ivacy VPN, until now I used Windows with Radarr / Sonarr + VPN + QTorrent, I have a Raid for a few days, I currently have a Plex server, I followed this video to set up DelugeVPN (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEzm5y2EvM) but I don't see the info that you need to put for "custom", I thought I would find an entry for 'address.

Edited by sam37
22 hours ago, harriedr said:

Came here to second this. I rolled back and everything is working for me. Logs seemed fine - using IPVanish for what it’s worth

Having the same problem. Rolled back works, but wont work with the newest version. Using MULLVAD

EDIT* I did just realize under preferences > Network > Incoming address this is blank. I dont remember ever having a setting for this is there a default it should be?

Edited by Remamian
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Remamian said:

Having the same problem. Rolled back works, but wont work with the newest version. Using MULLVAD

EDIT* I did just realize under preferences > Network > Incoming address this is blank. I dont remember ever having a setting for this is there a default it should be?

On a working rolledback version, the Incoming Address field seems to be a somewhat random internal 10.0.0.0 IP. If you view the log of a running instance , the correct value is echoed repeatedly by a watchdog script something like

[debug] VPN IP is 10.x.x.x

[debug] Deluge IP is 10.x.x.x

I'm no longer able to access the Web UI. Looking at the log, I have the following error repeating over and over:

2020-05-29 11:31:03,248 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting Deluge Web UI...

2020-05-29 11:31:03,248 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge Web UI started

2020-05-29 11:31:33,262 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge Web UI not running

2020-05-29 11:31:33,629 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
usage: Usage: config [--set <key> <value>] [<key> [<key>...] ]
config: error: the following arguments are required: <value>, <keys>

2020-05-29 11:31:33,262 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge Web UI not running

2020-05-29 11:31:33,629 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:
usage: Usage: config [--set <key> <value>] [<key> [<key>...] ]
config: error: the following arguments are required: <value>, <keys>

2020-05-29 11:31:35,958 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] No torrents with state 'Error' found

2020-05-29 11:31:35,958 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting Deluge Web UI...

2020-05-29 11:31:35,959 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[info] Deluge Web UI started

How do I correct this?

I cant get wan ip from console anymore.

"curl: (6) Could not resolve host: ipconfig.io"

I have both vpn and pihole active and i think it was working before pihole.

However, i can check my wan ip on all my other dockers via console.

I noticed that DNS is a part of the setup in Deluge so I added the adress to my pihole as thats set in the router.

No luck so far.

9 hours ago, Squid said:

The obvious to try is to disable pihole or set unRaid to not go through it (there's zero reason to have it go through piHole anyways)

You are correct sir :)

Thanks for your input. There is no reason for it as you mention, its just i havent solved how to go about using pihole in my network without affecting the server.