[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

9 hours ago, TrueImpulse said:

Guinea pig reporting in.

Switching to WireGuard was simple and worked flawlessly. I'm on the east coast and now getting 800Mbps into Montreal.

Thanks for adding WireGuard to your containers.

Had to buy you that beer for all the hard work you do on all your Unraid containers.

WireGuard working fine for me with PIA as well. Getting much better throughput with WireGuard than OpenVPN. I think it was CPU bound due to OpenVPN being single threaded.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, Janddy said:

Hi, since about a week ago my deluge docker has stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. When I start the docker, the logs have these errors:

2020-10-03 13:44:13,427 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
/root/openvpn.sh: eval: line 73: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/root/openvpn.sh: eval: line 74: syntax error: unexpected end of file

After a minute the docker seems to be using 100% of my CPU and RAM, other dockers start crashing and the Unraid web-ui goes non-responsive.

I have tried removing the docker (and also removing the image) and reinstalling. I also tried rolling back to an older version from 2 months ago which gave me a different error:

2020-10-03 14:03:00,929 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Exit code '52' from curl != 0 or no response body received
[info] 7 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

I also followed the instructions to upgrade to PIA Nextgen thinking that might be the problem, but no change.

Does anybody know what the problem is and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance

I finally managed to figure out what was causing this issue. My PIA password included the apostrophe symbol: ' which I guess was interfering with the docker code somehow - maybe ending the openvpn file early based on the "unexpected end of file" in the log. Changed my PIA password and all was good.

It was odd though that I've been using this password for a few years and it only started causing problems recently. Oh well, just glad it's fixed. Hopefully this helps someone if they have the same issue.

• Like 2

I have lately been having issues with most of my torrents failing to update the tracker. It seems to not be tracker specific, but a general problem with my setup. I use binhex-delugevpn with PIA on unraid.

The time until next announce keeps increasing and the client is not registered on the tracker. The only method I have found to manually force a update to the tracker is to "Edit Trackers" which seems to manually refresh and trigger a new announce and then the client is also registered on the tracker. Have anybody else experienced this issue? Is there any variables i can tweak to improve the success-rate?

image.png.cbc63d2a76bc50bf39f6d582be325a78.png

EDIT: I can not say for certain, but it seems that the issue is related to active_tracker_limit. Increasing this seems to have solved the issue.

Edited by SM411
Update
Successfully switched from NewGen OVPN to Wireguard on PIA.  All running without any apparent issues.
Latest test tagged image you are now using should also fix the multi incoming port issue you were seeing, let me know if it does reoccur

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, southloven said:

So I am having the exact same issue, Even getting the TLS errors at times. I am thinking Slickvpn may block us from connecting after a number of tries because I changed servers both times I ran into it and it went away. 

Are you using a core subscription? I am so just asking incase that may be related. 

I have figured out if I roll back to the below version, It works, but I think the VPN is disconnecting every 12-24 hours. Just pointed to a new slickvpn server, im hoping that helps. 

binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-06

Any thing major happen to change after 01-2-06?

I have tried the later versions with new docker config folders and can't get them to connect either. Same end point in the logs. 

I can also confirm 100% without changing anything else just rolling back to this version "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-06" the VPN connected instantly and deluge was started (log attached)

@southloven I am on a pro subscription, so not core related

delugevpn_log_10102020.txt

Edited by gr021857
added response to southloven regarding subscription type
I can also confirm 100% without changing anything else just rolling back to this version "binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-06" the VPN connected instantly and deluge was started (log attached)

@southloven I am on a pro subscription, so not core related

delugevpn_log_10102020.txt

Slickvpn users see here:- https://forums.unraid.net/index.php?/topic/44119-[support]-binhex---SABnzbdVPN#entry899535

Edit sorry that URL looks mangled, crap Tapatalk, basically look at my last post in sabnzbdvpn thread.

44 minutes ago, binhex said:

Slickvpn users see here:- https://forums.unraid.net/index.php?/topic/44119-[support]-binhex---SABnzbdVPN#entry899535

Edit sorry that URL looks mangled, crap Tapatalk, basically look at my last post in sabnzbdvpn thread.

That's it! My ovpn file had "redirect-gateway" as an entry but it needed the "def1" part adding to the end.  Added that and the latest version is connected straight away.

Thank you for taking the time to figure this out and fix it :) really appreciated!

That's it! My ovpn file had "redirect-gateway" as an entry but it needed the "def1" part adding to the end.  Added that and the latest version is connected straight away.

Thank you for taking the time to figure this out and fix it  really appreciated!
Np, it's fixed in the next release which should be out very soon.

so I'm setting up the GTK client in Ubuntu to get some plugins working. Trying to sign into the DelugeVPN Daemon but I've no idea what the default username and password are! o.O 

It's probably noted somewhere in documentation that I've overlooked and trying "localhost" as the username and "deluge" as the password doesn't work. Any help would be awesome!

39 minutes ago, sjuk said:

so I'm setting up the GTK client in Ubuntu to get some plugins working. Trying to sign into the DelugeVPN Daemon but I've no idea what the default username and password are! o.O 

It's probably noted somewhere in documentation that I've overlooked and trying "localhost" as the username and "deluge" as the password doesn't work. Any help would be awesome!

You can use mc to view the auth file in your appdata folder. The format will be username:password:10.

DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 52 from curl != 0

Using PIA.... seen there are issues around this but in the sea of replies here I cannot seem to find a solution.

I was using sweden now using france. When switching the error went away but france is giving the same error now.

Any help on this one please?

1 minute ago, wgstarks said:

Yes. Just cd to the proper directory and type mc to launch.

Just tried. according to this the username is "localclient" but when I've tried to used that in the past it's said the username doesn't exist. The password is something ridiculously long, will give these details a go and see what happens