[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

20 hours ago, spikey1973 said:

volumes
    - /volume1/Download:/Downloads
    - /volume1/Docker/Deluge/config:/config
    - /volume1/Docker:/data
    - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro

your volumes are above, so you should set deluge to download to /Downloads if you want it to go into /volume1/Download or /data if you want downloads to get stored at /volume1/Docker

• Like 1
22 hours ago, binhex said:

it COULD be a mismatched downloads folder, see Q4:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

A mismatched downloads folder appears to have been the issue. The github article was extremely helpful in sorting this out and also understanding host and container settings. I had to align the host and container paths in Deluge, Sonarr and Radarr in the docker settings. I tested two torrents and once completed they changed to "100% - Seeding" status and moved to the Completed folder. I also setup a label in Deluge to move Sonarr to the TV folder and Radarr to the Movie folder which also occured. So the Deluge setup is finally working correctly!

The only issue that remains is that Sonarr and Radarr are not renaming and moving the files to the correct show and season folders after they are moved into the TV folder or Movie folder respectively. The folder as downloaded by Deluge remains as is. I'll have to check my settings there.

15 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

The folder matching also applies to Sonarr and Radarr. You should also setup tags in deluge Sonarr and Radarr.

I did that in the Deluge setup in Sonarr and Radarr, activated the labels plugin in Deluge and they appeared in Deluge under labels and torrents intiated by Sonarr or Radarr have the tag pulling through correctly. I think the issue is I am telling Deluge to move the completed files with those tags to the directory of the TV or Movie folders instead of leaving them in "Completed" to be picked up and moved. I just deleted the label setting in Deluge to move completed files with these tags to the TV or Movie folders and instead leaving them in Completed. Hopefully they will pick them up now. Going to run another test and will report back.

Hi all,

Long time (1+ year) bnhex delugeVPN user with PIA VPN.

Can't log into the web interface in the last week. It was working fine 2 weeks ago. IP address is the same.

Went through the logs, but can't see the problem. Can someone more knowledgeable enlighten me?

I also included the startup log with my pass/user stared out.

PIA has given me some troubles with the the VPN connection which required replacing the OPENVPN files, but I don't think this browsing through the logs.

Thanks all

delugelog.txt startuplog.txt

1 hour ago, SelfHoster said:

I did that in the Deluge setup in Sonarr and Radarr, activated the labels plugin in Deluge and they appeared in Deluge under labels and torrents intiated by Sonarr or Radarr have the tag pulling through correctly. I think the issue is I am telling Deluge to move the completed files with those tags to the directory of the TV or Movie folders instead of leaving them in "Completed" to be picked up and moved. I just deleted the label setting in Deluge to move completed files with these tags to the TV or Movie folders and instead leaving them in Completed. Hopefully they will pick them up now. Going to run another test and will report back.

Looks like I need to do a remote path mapping. I tried and failed, headed over to the Sonarr container support thread there. TY for fixing some of the issue!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, liynus said:

Hi all,

Can't log into the web interface in the last week. It was working fine 2 weeks ago. IP address is the same.

Went through the logs, but can't see the problem. Can someone more knowledgeable enlighten me?

PIA has given me some troubles with the the VPN connection which required replacing the OPENVPN files, but I don't think this browsing through the logs.

Thanks all

delugelog.txt 21.18 kB · 0 downloads startuplog.txt 9.83 kB · 0 downloads

Q19 and Q22 - https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

You need to switch to NextGen servers and fix the ovpn file before starting Deluge

On 11/19/2020 at 11:42 AM, liynus said:

Hi all,

Thanks all

delugelog.txt 21.18 kB · 3 downloads startuplog.txt 9.83 kB · 4 downloads

The same thing happened to me but i am running qbitorrentVPN bin hex .... i am using PIA VPN.... i never updated the server which is running kubuntu 18.04.5  i wonder if it was the latest build that has some issues

PIA endpoint 'czech.privacy.network' is not in the list of endpoints that support port forwarding, DL/UL speeds maybe slow
[info] Please consider switching to one of the endpoints shown below

2020-11-20 19:26:40,335 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] List of PIA endpoints that support port forwarding:-

2020-11-20 19:26:40,335 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] ca-toronto.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-montreal.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ca-vancouver.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-berlin.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] de-frankfurt.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] france.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] czech.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] spain.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] ro.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] israel.privateinternetaccess.com
[info] Attempting to get dynamically assigned port...

Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 7 from curl != 0
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

how come my endpoints don't show the "privacy.network" haven't been able to connect to anything since these new gen files. I have copied over the new openvpn .cert and .pem Any idea what I'm doing wrong? 

On 11/19/2020 at 8:42 AM, liynus said:

Hi all,

Thanks all

delugelog.txt 21.18 kB · 4 downloads startuplog.txt 9.83 kB · 4 downloads

On 11/19/2020 at 8:58 AM, chesh said:

Q19 and Q22 - https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

You need to switch to NextGen servers and fix the ovpn file before starting Deluge

Thanks so much that was the absolute fix. I'm off and running, What a great community, you guys go above and beyond.

3 hours ago, wgstarks said:

Have you updated your openvpn servers? PIA is no longer using their legacy servers.

https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

See Q19. You may want to browse through the questions after that as well.

Yup i downloaded the zip file at

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn-nextgen.zip

pulled out a .pem .crt and .ovpn and placed them in the /config/openvpn/ directory, i did this like maybe a month ago and everything was working great then maybe a couple weeks ago it just stopped working.. the only thing i can think of is i updated the qbittorrent container via docker compose pull and it stopped working after that

i have again another question though, sorry..

i am trying to install a YaRSS2 plugin, as your container is ofcourse running as docker container i have no thoughts on if there is pythn running and ifso which, but according to tutorials i need python to install plugins and one would also need to choose the plugin file accordlingly.
I do have python3.7 runnning on my nas outside the container, but don't know how to use this in this situation really.
Doesn anyone here have any experience with installing plugins on this deluge version or any thoughts on the matter?

ps: i read through the deluge FAQ, troubleshooting and plugin files but did not find a working solution, still could've missed something.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:46 PM, SelfHoster said:

Looks like I need to do a remote path mapping. I tried and failed, headed over to the Sonarr container support thread there. TY for fixing some of the issue!

have a look at this link: https://wiki.servarr.com/Docker_Guide

i am not sure this will be helpfull for you. but it has definately been helpfull for me for anderstanding file structures outside and inside containers and getting containers to work with each other while still keeping an understandable folder tree..

I do also seem to have an issue with the sonarr renaming part not working. but i need to dive into that later, first i need to solve other issues, never the less the above tutorial have made things quite a lot clearer (for me)

ps: if you solve your sonarr renaming issue, can you tag me on this? could help me out there too (maybe).

12 hours ago, Cytomax said:

Yup i downloaded the zip file at

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn-nextgen.zip

pulled out a .pem .crt and .ovpn and placed them in the /config/openvpn/ directory, i did this like maybe a month ago and everything was working great then maybe a couple weeks ago it just stopped working.. the only thing i can think of is i updated the qbittorrent container via docker compose pull and it stopped working after that

looks like bahamas isnt working, i changed to a different ovpn and it works now... bahamas must be bugged

11 hours ago, GreenEyedMonster said:

Hey guys!  I upgraded recently and now I no longer have plugins showing up.  The options are all gone even the included ones.  Any ideas???  Thanks!

You must remain within the 1.X range for plugin support. Many are no longer updated and so are not compatible with 2.0X

Edited by ados

PIA has been a solid 100% no complaint service but these Next Gen servers have really killed the functionality to the point its barely useable.

It would be fine if they didn't jump the gun and close their old servers forcing the new near 0 support for Linux platform.

Seems their focus is on Windows/Mac/Mobile and don't think Linux is worth the support particularly with OpenVPN files.