[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

4 hours ago, AndreB said:

Hi all, last night my docker of delugevpn was working and this morning i try to log in and it didint work so i unstal it and instal it again but now this is what i get... it's not working anymore and i realy need help cause i dont know why it's not working anymore.

i have a 404 error on start up and when instaling it does give me this error.... see below.

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-delugevpn' --net='eth1' --ip='192.168.9.2' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_8112'='8112' -e 'TCP_PORT_58846'='58846' -e 'TCP_PORT_58946'='58946' -e 'UDP_PORT_58946'='58946' -e 'TCP_PORT_8118'='8118' -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='xxxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PASS'='xxxxxxxxxxxx' -e 'VPN_PROV'='pia' -e 'VPN_CLIENT'='wireguard' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='yes' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.9.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/data':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn':'/config':'rw' --sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" 'binhex/arch-delugevpn'

59f1aeac46f5dc376d6e6dedb3425acb5d81a9f0a776fd5f5783481aefe24dd6
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Address already in use.

The command failed.

help please someone.... :(

Andre

I'd change your PIA user/password, you've posted them in the docker command 😕

I'm not 100% certain, but (I think) the error 'Address already in use' usually means you have a port in the command which is already in use by another container. 

Edited by jonathanm
Remove user and password
  • Like 1
Thanks for the info for my password... i erase all docker so no port is in use i guess.

Try rebooting unraid to shake out any leftover port usage.

But what is this in your run command?
—net=eth1

That looks non-standard to me, and might be part of the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/23/2020 at 1:16 AM, spikey1973 said:

@ados

Could this be the cause of my issue too? although I tried to install 1.x versions too?

in the plugins folder a zip-folder named: [object FileList]

with in this folder two other folders: EGG-INFO and yarss2..

from this it would seem that the installation worked.. never the less it doesn't work.

now i just also saw the following:
YaRSS2: An RSS plugin configurable through the GUI: Support webgui :No, deluge 2.x support: Yes

this confuses me.. as delugevpn is 2.0.4dev38 and i believe webui (also/only) so is this supported or not?

would really appeciate a though on this, can it work with delugevpn or wont it?

It will take a few minutes to confirm, set the repository to only 1X version and test your plugins. I was using a low version for the same reasons.

10 minutes ago, chris7r said:

any idea how to download the PIA next gen zip file? i followed the error message in the log file pointing me to Q19 on github and in there it has a link to PIA nextgen server ovpn files but that link is dead. Any ideas?

ive updated the link on q19.

Since PIA no longer support L2TP for my router, I'm still looking for alternative VPN providers.

PureVPN appear to have strong support for L2TP, but I read here of people having issues with DelugeVPN/PureVPN.  Does anyone have this working satisfactorily, perhaps with their port-forwarding add-on?

On 11/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, jonathanm said:

Then either

a. You are running the wrong container, this one is specifically set up for VPN

b. You posted in the wrong support thread.

c. You want to run a VPN for torrents but are having issues?

IIRC, I had trouble setting up the non-VPN version of binhex-deluge. It was a long time ago. The client functions mostly okay without a VPN. Is one required?

I'm running binhex-delugevpn. I'm not sure why I would post in a different thread.

I don't want to run a VPN for torrents.

I've been at a loss at trying to get Couch Potato to talk to binhex-delugevpn container.  For the past couple of years, I've been using this container, a variant of binhex's for the longest time but just recently started running into issues and had to abandon this container. The error I'm getting while testing the connection in CouchPotato is "Connection failed. Check logs for details." with the following from the log: 

[o.core.downloaders.deluge] Failed to get all torrents: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/downloaders/deluge.py", line 274, in get_alltorrents self.connect() File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/downloaders/deluge.py", line 226, in connect self.client.connect() File "/app/couchpotato/libs/deluge_client/client.py", line 78, in connect self._connect() File "/app/couchpotato/libs/deluge_client/client.py", line 92, in _connect self._socket.connect((self.host, self.port)) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 864, in connect self._real_connect(addr, False) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 855, in _real_connect self.do_handshake() File "/usr/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 828, in do_handshake self._sslobj.do_handshake() error: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

I've gone through the steps of adding a user to the authentication file as mentioned here and in preferences, set Daemon>Connections to allow remote connections.  I then referenced the new user in the download settings in CouchPotato.image.png.59f26445557de863d0a24088f50a929a.png

Here are some other resources I've referenced:

Any help is appreciated!

Edited by TstormDoc
Updated link references with actual links

I've been using this for months with no issue with ExpressVPN, but a recent update has caused it to fail with

2020-11-29 10:10:34,196 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 10:10:34 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

2020-11-29 10:10:34 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6
Options error: --proto tcp is ambiguous in this context. Please specify --proto tcp-server or --proto tcp-client
Use --help for more information.

2020-11-29 10:10:34,198 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting OpenVPN (non daemonised)...

repeatedly occurring in the log file. Any idea what's up?

Edit: Seems to be reported here too https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/230

supervisord.log

Edited by Simon

First of all thank you for all the effort!

I use delugeVPN for quite some time now and it worked well. But now I can't conntect to the webUI anymore.

I only added a new port to the docker (to route the traffice from a different docker). Even though I reversed the change, I stil lcan't connect to the webui. (I use airvpn by the way)

The log file shows two things. One is just a DEPRECATED message, but the other is the following error:

2020-11-29 16:49:03,596 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Options error: --explicit-exit-notify can only be used with --proto udp

And full log, before it repeats:

2020-11-29 16:49:03,632 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

2020-11-29 16:49:03,637 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 16:49:03 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

2020-11-29 16:49:03,638 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

Edited by BBenja

Hi,

I'm having file permission issues on files/dirs created by delugeVPN. The UMASK is set to 000 and files are created under the nobody user however permissions are always incorrect and I am unable to access my files. I created a thread about my issue here:

And was advised this would be the best place to ask.

Has anybody else experienced this, I have tried searching the thread but no luck yet. Currently all my other dockers are unable to work with delugeVPN created dirs. Thanks

4 hours ago, Simon said:

I've been using this for months with no issue with ExpressVPN, but a recent update has caused it to fail with

2020-11-29 10:10:34 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

2020-11-29 10:10:34 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6
Options error: --proto tcp is ambiguous in this context. Please specify --proto tcp-server or --proto tcp-client

2020-11-29 10:10:34,198 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

repeatedly occurring in the log file. Any idea what's up?

Edit: Seems to be reported here too https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/230

supervisord.log 1.42 MB · 1 download

4 hours ago, phiper said:

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using the Expressvpn Toronto server.

The .ovpn and credentials file are working fine with binhex-sabnzbvpn.

3 hours ago, BBenja said:

I use delugeVPN for quite some time now and it worked well. But now I can't conntect to the webUI anymore.

I only added a new port to the docker (to route the traffice from a different docker). Even though I reversed the change, I stil lcan't connect to the webui. (I use airvpn by the way)

The log file shows two things. One is just a DEPRECATED message, but the other is the following error:

2020-11-29 16:49:03 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

Another ExpressVPN user having the same issues, WebUI will not load. It looks like the docker is connecting to the VPN as it's getting an IP address via checking with curl ifconfig.co.

I can also echo that the SABvpn docker is working correctly as well. BinHex's Radarr is privoxied through Deluge so its WebUI is down for me. Sonarr is using the newer v3.0 build and its working.

3 hours ago, BBenja said:

I am having the same problem and I also use AirVPN.  This was working fine for me yesterday.  I can't say for certain as I wasn't paying close attention, however it's possible this may be related to the latest binhex-delugevpn update that I applied this morning.

33 minutes ago, IcicleTrepan said:

I am having the same problem and I also use AirVPN.  This was working fine for me yesterday.  I can't say for certain as I wasn't paying close attention, however it's possible this may be related to the latest binhex-delugevpn update that I applied this morning.

can you please attach the ovpn file located in /config/openvpn/ minus any keys.

19 minutes ago, binhex said:

can you please attach the ovpn file located in /config/openvpn/ minus any keys.

dev tun
fast-io
persist-key
nobind
remote netherlands-amsterdam-ca-version-2.expressnetw.com 1195

remote-random
pull
comp-lzo no
tls-client
verify-x509-name Server name-prefix
ns-cert-type server
key-direction 1