[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

I've been randomly having issues today with PIA, can confirm that it was working well yesterday.  My docker config uses ouroboros to auto update, and it looks like DelugeVPN latest was updated last night. 

Several troubleshooting steps, but the one that worked was to revert to what looks like the previous build in docker.  Can confirm that binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-15 works.

Edited by ThatCanuck
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, ThatCanuck said:

Several troubleshooting steps, but the one that worked was to revert to what looks like the previous build in docker.  Can confirm that binhex/arch-delugevpn:2.0.4.dev38_g23a48dd01-2-15 works.

Thanks. I just went back to that version too and it works again (Q5 at https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md for anyone want to do the same)

29 minutes ago, Simon said:

Thanks. I just went back to that version too and it works again (Q5 at https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md for anyone want to do the same)

43 minutes ago, ThatCanuck said:

I've been randomly having issues today with PIA, can confirm that it was working well yesterday.  My docker config uses ouroboros to auto update, and it looks like DelugeVPN latest was updated last night. 

This fixed it for me as well

17 hours ago, Simon said:

I've been using this for months with no issue with ExpressVPN, but a recent update has caused it to fail with

2020-11-29 10:10:34,196 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 10:10:34 DEPRECATED OPTION: --cipher set to 'AES-256-CBC' but missing in --data-ciphers (AES-256-GCM:AES-128-GCM). Future OpenVPN version will ignore --cipher for cipher negotiations. Add 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers or change --cipher 'AES-256-CBC' to --data-ciphers-fallback 'AES-256-CBC' to silence this warning.

2020-11-29 10:10:34,196 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2020-11-29 10:10:34 WARNING: --keysize is DEPRECATED and will be removed in OpenVPN 2.6
Options error: --proto tcp is ambiguous in this context. Please specify --proto tcp-server or --proto tcp-client
Use --help for more information.

2020-11-29 10:10:34,198 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Starting OpenVPN (non daemonised)...

repeatedly occurring in the log file. Any idea what's up?

Edit: Seems to be reported here too https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/230

supervisord.log 1.42 MB · 3 downloads

17 hours ago, phiper said:

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using the Expressvpn Toronto server.

The .ovpn and credentials file are working fine with binhex-sabnzbvpn.

Hi,

Same problem here with Express VPN. Tried other locations, redownloaded the certificates, tried to reconfigure, restored from a backup, nothing worked.

Adding --proto udp doesn't seem to be working, since i still get the TCP error, when adding --proto tcp-client, i get another error, that fragments can only be used with udp.

I just applied the docker update that was just realesed and now I can't connect to the web gui. I get "the site can't be reached". Worked fine until I applied the update. I went in and disabled the VN Enabled option and it works. I use air vpn and went to the website and my id and password works and my account is active.

Edited by DigitalDivide
28 minutes ago, gesutc said:

I'm using AirVPN and have had the same issue.

To get round this I used the AirVPN config generator to create a TCP rather than UPD protocol .ovpn

Not ideal but worked for me.

please can you try the 'test' tagged image, let me know if it fixes it.

• Like 1