[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

8 hours ago, Boose77 said:

Has anyone ran into an issue where they can't check the box next to WebUI? I'm trying to get Deluge to show in Organizr and it needs WebUi active.

If you are using the docker container, it should automatically have WebUI enabled (you don't need to check the box). What happens when enter the IP and Port into Organizr?

22 hours ago, stor44 said:

Hi there. Sorry if this has been answered a million times, I can't find anything helpful.I am unable to manually add a torrent file to Deluge.

I browse to the torrent file, but I can't click Add, nothing happens. The Deluge windows also doesn't list what files would be downloaded.

I'm having the same problem as this person:

https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/152

I know nothing about iframes or whatever he's talking about. I've tried Chrome, Safari, Firefox.

Thanks for any ideas. Downloads from radarr and sonarr work perfectly.

I'm curious - do you have an adblocker turned on? I would start by turning that off. 

Alternatively, what if you setup a "watch" folder and just drop the torrent files in there? What is your setup and workflow like?

On 2/5/2021 at 12:45 AM, Cark said:

Don't know if this should be here or in the wireguard thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to route an incoming connection from wireguard (like if I'm remoting in from my laptop) through privoxy in deluge. I can't seem to find anyone else who's wanting to do this lol.

When I was using openvpn to connect to my local network I could just turn on a proxy and boom I'm running through PIA, can't seem to figure out how to do that (or if it's possible) with wireguard.

It would be easier to just wireguard into your home network / unraid machine and access Deluge. Would this option work for you? You can setup remote tunneled access this way.

3 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I'm curious - do you have an adblocker turned on? I would start by turning that off. 

Alternatively, what if you setup a "watch" folder and just drop the torrent files in there? What is your setup and workflow like?

Thanks for the reply. I've now tried Deluge in Chrome, Safari & Firefox and disabled any content blocking. Same issue persists.

I'm open to setting up a Watch folder, is that easy to do? (I'll google it). 95% of the time I only use binhex's Sonarr and Radarr Dockers to send torrents to Deluge. But once in a while I find something else I want to download so it would just be good to be able to add torrents manually. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

If you are using the docker container, it should automatically have WebUI enabled (you don't need to check the box). What happens when enter the IP and Port into Organizr?

I entered the IP with port and the password for deluge and this is the error im getting in Organizr V2

"could not log in due to curl error (. 56): Recv failure: connection reset by peer"

4 hours ago, stor44 said:

Thanks for the reply. I've now tried Deluge in Chrome, Safari & Firefox and disabled any content blocking. Same issue persists.

I'm open to setting up a Watch folder, is that easy to do? (I'll google it). 95% of the time I only use binhex's Sonarr and Radarr Dockers to send torrents to Deluge. But once in a while I find something else I want to download so it would just be good to be able to add torrents manually. Thanks.

Hey, a watch folder is not a bad idea (although I don't use one).

• Simplest way may be to add a folder in your downloads directory. I.e. let's say you have /download/complete and download/incomplete
  • Create a /download/watch folder. 
  • Add watch folder functionality to Deluge, and add the 'download/watch' folder path to auto-add .torrent files
  • now move your .torrent files to this folder, and deluge should add it to download

15 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Hey, a watch folder is not a bad idea (although I don't use one).

• Simplest way may be to add a folder in your downloads directory. I.e. let's say you have /download/complete and download/incomplete
  • Create a /download/watch folder. 
  • Add watch folder functionality to Deluge, and add the 'download/watch' folder path to auto-add .torrent files
  • now move your .torrent files to this folder, and deluge should add it to download

Thanks for the help, that worked...However it only worked for the first torrent file I put in the watch folder. Deluge downloaded the torrent, then I added a second torrent file to the watch folder and it just sits there. Seems to be a common problem in this thread. I deleted the container and recreated it, but same thing, the watch folder processes first torrent then no others. Weird.

21 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Hey for posterity - did you also enter http://? i.e. http://deluge.ip.address:delugeport

Yep! http://ipaddress:port/ and then the password for the deluge docker.

Organizr says to install a webapi plugin, but whenever i install it for Deluge, it doesn't do anything which is why im confused.

Thanks for the help!

15 minutes ago, Boose77 said:

Yep! http://ipaddress:port/ and then the password for the deluge docker.

Organizr says to install a webapi plugin, but whenever i install it for Deluge, it doesn't do anything which is why im confused.

Thanks for the help!

Are you using a proxy by chance to access deluge? 

Did you download, install, and enable the WebAPI plugin / egg file?

Also you may not need the WebUI checkbox checked in order to get it into organizr. 

Alternatively, you can install Heimdall - it was pretty quick and easy to setup.

5 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Are you using a proxy by chance to access deluge? 

Did you download, install, and enable the WebAPI plugin / egg file?

Also you may not need the WebUI checkbox checked in order to get it into organizr. 

Alternatively, you can install Heimdall - it was pretty quick and easy to setup.

Nope just standard docker access through unraid or organizr. I installed the webapi plugin that Organizr asked me too but it shows up as [objectlist] when i try installing it. Not a terribly big deal i just wanted to have deluge on the homepage.

1 minute ago, Boose77 said:

Nope just standard docker access through unraid or organizr. I installed the webapi plugin that Organizr asked me too but it shows up as [objectlist] when i try installing it. Not a terribly big deal i just wanted to have deluge on the homepage.

If you haven’t already, try placing the egg file directly into the plugins folder and restart the docker. Sometimes works.

On 2/8/2021 at 1:02 AM, justananon said:

2021-02-08 08:39:46,543 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[debug] Checking we can resolve name 'www.google.com' to address...

2021-02-08 08:39:46,623 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[debug] DNS operational, we can resolve name 'www.google.com' to address '172.217.1.164'

2021-02-08 08:39:46,623 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[debug] Waiting for iptables chain policies to be in place...

2021-02-08 08:39:46,634 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[debug] iptables chain policies are in place

2021-02-08 08:39:46,644 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output:
[debug] VPN IP is 10.8.0.2
[debug] Deluge IP is 10.8.0.2

2021-02-08 08:39:47,085 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stderr output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1050, in dispatcher
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1632, in _finishResponse_WAITING
    self._giveUp(Failure(reason))
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1685, in _giveUp
    self._disconnectParser(reason)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1673, in _disconnectParser
    parser.connectionLost(reason)
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 567, in connectionLost
    self.response._bodyDataFinished()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1050, in dispatcher
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 1306, in _bodyDataFinished_CONNECTED
    self._bodyProtocol.connectionLost(reason)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/deluge/httpdownloader.py", line 75, in connectionLost
    self.data = self.data.decode(self.encoding).encode('utf8')
builtins.UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xfb in position 319: invalid start byte

Trying to add via magnet links from certain trackers is giving me this error (which doesn't seem very helpful).  The same magnetlink works fine in the rtorrentvpn docker on the same machine.  The delugevpn docker also works on some other trackers.  Not sure what more information to get or how to get more thorough logs to see what's going wrong.

Edit:  Also, if I add via magnet link to rtorrent and then use that torrent file (or just directly download the torrent file to my computer) I can add the torrent fine through the torrent file.  So it seems like something with resolving the magnet link?

Anyone? Any ideas?

Is anyone else using the AutoAdd plugin?

It used to work a treat for me but, sometime recently, it has stopped recognising new .torrent files.  I don't think I have changed any settings but, in any case, changing settings shouldn't stop it recognising new files entirely.

It cannot be an installation problem since AutoAdd is a 'standard' plugin - part of the Deluge distribution.

I would love to have it working again - any ideas/suggestions?

4 hours ago, PeterB said:

It used to work a treat for me but, sometime recently, it has stopped recognising new .torrent files.  I don't think I have changed any settings but, in any case, changing settings shouldn't stop it recognising new files entirely.

It cannot be an installation problem since AutoAdd is a 'standard' plugin - part of the Deluge distribution.

It sounds like this issue is popping up for some folks. May want to check the dev github for more answers, or they may need to create a hotfix

I'm having an issue with some containers not running from a delugevpn stack. The error I get is: "Error response from daemon: no such container: XXXXX", where the XXXXX is a long string of numbers (too long to be a container ID).

This stack had been working fine for days but I had to update something in the delugevpn container so I reloaded it and now the rest of the containers won't work.

For reference, I've been running containers through the delugevpn container as a stack to route traffic in those containers through the VPN. At first it took a little work but I finally got it set up (I've attached my stack info for reference.) I currently have the following running through the VPN via this stack:

Sonarr

Radarr

Lidarr

NZBHydra

LibreSpeed

AirDCPP

Currently, AirDCPP and Lidarr were just commented out in my stack because I hadn't figured out how exactly to get those to work yet.

I tried commenting out the containers one at a time, e.g. the first one I tried was commenting out everything but delugevpn and nzbhydra, but I get the same error every time.

Host OS: FreeNAS

VM: RancherOS

I use Portainer for all my dockers for simplicity.

If anyone can shed some light on how to fix this, I would appreciate it!

delugestack.txt

On 2/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, PeterB said:

Occasionally a malformed file in the watch folders will break all watch folders, this has been more common since a lot of trackers have put additional captchas.

Anyway, look though your watch folders, delete anything that doesn't look like a .torrent file, then go back into AutoAdd and ensure the watch folders you have setup are still enabled.

Restart the container for good measure if it doesn't start picking up the files after making the changes.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:55 AM, gergtreble said:

Thanks Binhex! 

I was not implicitly calling the :latest flag in my docker config. I just set that and refreshed. No packages changed so I guess I was already on latest. I'm still not able to seed and looking at the message in the tracker (attached) it seems they are seeing it as a 2.0.3 release, so the user agent switch is working. But they are still somehow able to notice its a dev version. Looks like they are using the 'peerid' to determine this? 

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 09.50.18.png

Hi @gergtreble , @binhex

Did you guys find a solution to this issue in the mean time?

I'm also encountering this problem (with one of my private trackers, for the moment) and looking for a solution.

I'm open to debug, troubleshoot or help finding a practical solution for this.

Do you have a non-dev build-tag which I could use to run as a seperate instance for this tracker?

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if anyone else had/has the same issue as i am. After installing and running this docker, I can no longer access any of my dockers that dont use bridge network mode which is quite a bit of an issue for my setup and i would like to revert back to my previously working setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am not very familiar with setting up or using IPTables for unraid.  

Below is the output for 

iptables -L -v -n

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 20812 packets, 5493K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination         
  28M   18G LIBVIRT_INP  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 25238 packets, 17M bytes)
1888M 2261G LIBVIRT_FWX  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1888M 2261G LIBVIRT_FWI  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1888M 2261G LIBVIRT_FWO  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1888M 2261G DOCKER-USER  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1888M 2261G DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1084M 1363G ACCEPT     all  --  *      docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
 7700  402K DOCKER     all  --  *      docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
 591M   88G ACCEPT     all  --  docker0 !docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
   14  1472 ACCEPT     all  --  docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 18896 packets, 5692K bytes)
  27M   79G LIBVIRT_OUT  all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain DOCKER (1 references)
   40  2080 ACCEPT     tcp  --  !docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            172.17.0.2           tcp dpt:8000
  364 19136 ACCEPT     tcp  --  !docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            172.17.0.3           tcp dpt:7878
  654 34496 ACCEPT     tcp  --  !docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            172.17.0.4           tcp dpt:8989
  244 12736 ACCEPT     tcp  --  !docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            172.17.0.5           tcp dpt:6789
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  !docker0 docker0  0.0.0.0/0            172.17.0.6           tcp dpt:9117

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 (1 references)
 591M   88G DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2  all  --  docker0 !docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
1888M 2261G RETURN     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 (1 references)
    0     0 DROP       all  --  *      docker0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
 591M   88G RETURN     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain DOCKER-USER (1 references)
1888M 2261G RETURN     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain LIBVIRT_FWI (1 references)
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            192.168.122.0/24     ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
    0     0 REJECT     all  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

Chain LIBVIRT_FWO (1 references)
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  virbr0 *       192.168.122.0/24     0.0.0.0/0           
    0     0 REJECT     all  --  virbr0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

Chain LIBVIRT_FWX (1 references)
    0     0 ACCEPT     all  --  virbr0 virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           

Chain LIBVIRT_INP (1 references)
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  virbr0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            udp dpt:53
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  virbr0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:53
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  virbr0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            udp dpt:67
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  virbr0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:67

Chain LIBVIRT_OUT (1 references)
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            udp dpt:53
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:53
    0     0 ACCEPT     udp  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            udp dpt:68
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      virbr0  0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:68

1 hour ago, binhex said:

IMPORTANT:- As part of the tightening up if you run multiple containers through a single vpn container then please ensure you define all web ui ports (if more than 1 port then use comma to separate) for all routed containers in 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS' env var for the vpn container.

Thank you for your continued work on this docker!

If I am understanding correctly, I will need to add the port for the WebUI of the other dockers that are using my Deluge docker VPN (Privoxy?) into the 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS' variable, correct?

So if I am running your Jackett (9117), Radarr (7878), and Sonarr (8989) dockers as different ports on the same IP I would add the ports these are on into the variable separated by a comma (9117,7878,8989).

34 minutes ago, Burizado said:

Thank you for your continued work on this docker!

If I am understanding correctly, I will need to add the port for the WebUI of the other dockers that are using my Deluge docker VPN (Privoxy?) into the 'ADDITIONAL_PORTS' variable, correct?

So if I am running your Jackett (9117), Radarr (7878), and Sonarr (8989) dockers as different ports on the same IP I would add the ports these are on into the variable separated by a comma (9117,7878,8989).

correct on all accounts

• Thanks 1