binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

3908 posts in this topic Last Reply

OK, but how to be sure to subscrive to a PIA VPN provider ?

PIA https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

AirVPN https://airvpn.org/

Thanks Jonathan but both website cannot be accessed : SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT

It's a nightmare..

Sounds like you have deeper issues. Both websites are fine from here. Maybe try different browser or computer? Can you access them from a smartphone?

Thanks Jonathan but both website cannot be accessed : SSL_ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED_ALERT

It's a nightmare..

Sounds like you have deeper issues. Both websites are fine from here. Maybe try different browser or computer? Can you access them from a smartphone?

Hi Jonathann, Hi Binhex,

I quit usenetserver vpn and I've subscribe to PIA.

I've downloaded ovpn + crt files from https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn.zip, and extract them to boot/config/openvpn

I can access Web UI, and i've added torrent files. Deluge load them, tracker is nice, but deluge does not download.

I don't understand... :/

Please check config attached :

1 - I've opened 58846 UDP and TCP port on my router

2 - I sent a ping to france.privateinternetaccess.com and I've reached 108.61.122.152. Log told that I reached another ip : 108.61.122.157:1198. maybe it's normal, I don't know.

So, could you please help me?

I attach screenshot, and supervisor file.

Thanks

Deluge_does_not_download.JPG.e97e04bad5d61e4d1c2a21fd50324467.JPG

Config_1.JPG.bbad72cae61506039a6d596124f4059e.JPG

Config_2.JPG.aea89a0d63123a012afe49466b6e6549.JPG

supervisord.zip

It's a nightmare..

Hi Jonathann, Hi Binhex,

I've downloaded ovpn + crt files from https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn.zip, and extract them to boot/config/openvpn

I can access Web UI, and i've added torrent files. Deluge load them, tracker is nice, but deluge does not download.

2 - I sent a ping to france.privateinternetaccess.com and I've reached 108.61.122.152. Log told that I reached another ip : 108.61.122.157:1198. maybe it's normal, I don't know.

Thanks

The path for your data volume mapping is a bit non standard, can you try setting it to something with no special characters, my theory is that deluge cannot write to that path and thus no downloads start. Also you are configuring deluge app to write to /data right?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's a nightmare..

Hi Jonathann, Hi Binhex,

Thanks

The path for your data volume mapping is a bit non standard, can you try setting it to something with no special characters, my theory is that deluge cannot write to that path and thus no downloads start. Also you are configuring deluge app to write to /data right?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OK, change data path to /mnt/user/Home Cinema/Torrent/ and tried to /mnt/user/Torrent

Same problem.. 3 hours without download.

I think you're right. Deluge does not write on the disk. The proof is no file is created into the folder when I load a *.torrent to download.

any idea?

Deluge_does_not_download_2.JPG.d8a236d9745ae33e6e9ecc80719f7a39.JPG

Also you are configuring deluge app to write to /data right?

OK, change data path to /mnt/user/Home Cinema/Torrent/ and tried to /mnt/user/Torrent

Your picture shows the torrent is trying to download to /mnt/user/Torrent, but that path does not exist inside the docker. Leave the docker config the way it is, and tell deluge to save the file to /data, like binhex told you.

Also you are configuring deluge app to write to /data right?

Your picture shows the torrent is trying to download to /mnt/user/Torrent, but that path does not exist inside the docker. Leave the docker config the way it is, and tell deluge to save the file to /data, like binhex told you.

I did exactly what you told me :

- I removed, and redownloaded the package,

- Left the config as it is, but I fulfilled username & password

- I change path to data /mnt/user/torrent through the Deluge Web UI

-> Same problem : deluge cannot write / download. :(( I don't understand what is happening. I'm desperate, and I think I'm going to format my unraid key and start a fresh install.

Do you think it's agood idea ?

Thanks

Config_3.JPG.3bc764788820c75f39bd258904edbf7e.JPG

I don't understand what is happening. I'm desperate, and I think I'm going to format my unraid key and start a fresh install.

Thanks

No, it's not a good idea. You will continue to have the same problem until you understand what is going on. Post a new screenshot of the details to a torrent you are trying to download. Pay attention to the path. MAKE SURE it says /data/ instead of /mnt/user/Torrent/.

I don't understand what is happening. I'm desperate, and I think I'm going to format my unraid key and start a fresh install.

Thanks

No, it's not a good idea. You will continue to have the same problem until you understand what is going on. Post a new screenshot of the details to a torrent you are trying to download. Pay attention to the path. MAKE SURE it says /data/ instead of /mnt/user/Torrent/.

Thanks Jonathann, it works when I set download path to /data ! But it does not rellocated the file where I want. So, all my files will stay in /data, and I don't want to.

Config_6.JPG.394595e161a400a720c9bcf0c6b76c26.JPG

Thanks

Thanks Jonathann, it works when I set download path to /data ! But it does not rellocated the file where I want. So, all my files will stay in /data, and I don't want to.

set move completed to: /data/completed

that way files will then be moved once completed to host path /mnt/user/torrent/completed

you REALLY need to read FAQ Q4 from here http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=45811.msg437673#msg437673

If you dont get it then re-read it several times, its an important part of docker and you will need to understand this.

Thanks

set move completed to: /data/completed

that way files will then be moved once completed to host path /mnt/user/torrent/completed

you REALLY need to read FAQ Q4 from here http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=45811.msg437673#msg437673

If you dont get it then re-read it several times, its an important part of docker and you will need to understand this.

OK ! It's perfectly clear !

Thank you so much !

Hello,

I can download easily now, but Deluge does not upload.

I've searched into forums and I've opened ports on my router, but no upload.

Do you now where it comes from?

thanks

No_upload_1.JPG.7bd1eb63144697567ff04e3c2a4a2612.JPG

No_upload_2.JPG.5bfbbf345817b2b3824137a71df31452.JPG

Hello,

thanks

firstly uploads and downloads are done over the vpn tunnel, thus changing configuration on your router will make ZERO difference. the incoming port is automatically done for you, so dont touch incoming port, as for the outgoing port, you should leave random ticked, dont bother specifying the port, then reboot the container and you should be set.

Hello,

thanks

firstly uploads and downloads are done over the vpn tunnel, thus changing configuration on your router will make ZERO difference. the incoming port is automatically done for you, so dont touch incoming port, as for the outgoing port, you should leave random ticked, dont bother specifying the port, then reboot the container and you should be set.

Like that ? :(

No_upload_5.JPG.8df2e4b03dda1a29f774518c1a1e3b08.JPG

No_upload_6.JPG.6df6486aac44330cfa36f15fa654712e.JPG

Hello,

thanks

Like that ? :(

exactly, you got it

which vpn remote endpoint are you connecting to?, not all endpoints allow incoming connections, try setting VPN_REMOTE value to nl.privateinternetaccess.com remember to restart

Hi, I'm having an issue where a torrent I'm downloading will stop and the docker will give me a "No space left on device" error even though there is plenty of space left on the drive I'm downloading to. This happens on different torrents and when I get about a gig or so downloaded the down speed will go to zero and the log starts repeating this error

exceptions.OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

There are about 130 GB free on the cache drive and this is reflected in the bottom right of the deluge WebUI. If I delete the part of the torrent that has been downloaded up until that point the error stops and I can download again. Here http://pastebin.com/RS4crZb4 is the log. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I'm having an issue where a torrent I'm downloading will stop and the docker will give me a "No space left on device" error even though there is plenty of space left on the drive I'm downloading to. This happens on different torrents and when I get about a gig or so downloaded the down speed will go to zero and the log starts repeating this error

exceptions.OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

There are about 130 GB free on the cache drive and this is reflected in the bottom right of the deluge WebUI. If I delete the part of the torrent that has been downloaded up until that point the error stops and I can download again. Here http://pastebin.com/RS4crZb4 is the log. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

What format is your cache drive? If it's a BTRFS pool with multiple devices, the free space reported may be wrong.

What format is your cache drive? If it's a BTRFS pool with multiple devices, the free space reported may be wrong.

Yes, it is. How would I go about finding how much space is actually left?

EDIT: For reference, it's two 250GB SSDs which are mirrored.

Yes, it is. How would I go about finding how much space is actually left?

http://carfax.org.uk/btrfs-usage/

That will give you the theoretical maximum usable space for a given set of disks. Choose RAID-1 as the preset raid level.

btrfs fi show /mnt/cache

to see what's on each member.

not knowing this could be unsafe.  Would you mind expanding on this part?

in short its always better to try and isolate permission resets to a specific docker container if possible.

Understood.  Thanks for the detail.

Ok, so this probably isn't a DelugeVPN issue but hoping you might be able to help. I've discovered that my /downloads directory ownership and permissions is getting changed from nobody:users drwxrwxrwx to root:root rwxr-xr-x. Based on the time stamp of the changed directory and once a week occurrence, it appears to be linked to when CA Backup/Restore is backing up my appdata folder. I have CA Backup/Restore set to exclude my /downloads directory. Any thoughts on why this might be happening? It's definitely a new issue within past couple weeks and I haven't changed any configuration files (just updating plugins and dockers).

in short its always better to try and isolate permission resets to a specific docker container if possible.

Ok, so this probably isn't a DelugeVPN issue but hoping you might be able to help. I've discovered that my /downloads directory ownership and permissions is getting changed from nobody:users drwxrwxrwx to root:root rwxr-xr-x. Based on the time stamp of the changed directory and once a week occurrence, it appears to be linked to when CA Backup/Restore is backing up my appdata folder. I have CA Backup/Restore set to exclude my /downloads directory. Any thoughts on why this might be happening? It's definitely a new issue within past couple weeks and I haven't changed any configuration files (just updating plugins and dockers).

The backup module does not touch or modify any permissions on the source at all (and the destination permissions will always match the source)  (I actually just tested this after I saw your cross-post)

Best guess is that Deluge itself is modifying the permissions at its startup.  Set the backup under advanced settings to NOT stop any of the installed containers and you'll probably see that no permissions were changed.

The backup module does not touch or modify any permissions on the source at all (and the destination permissions will always match the source)  (I actually just tested this after I saw your cross-post)

Best guess is that Deluge itself is modifying the permissions at its startup.  Set the backup under advanced settings to NOT stop any of the installed containers and you'll probably see that no permissions were changed.

Ok, thanks for the feedback.  I'll make those changes and report back if I still have an issue.

I want to connect to my Docker from my Windows client. What is the username for the Docker? I know the password is "deluge".