binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

3758 posts in this topic Last Reply

I get the same warnings, repeatedly, in my functionning docker.

Can you post your supervisord.log after a reboot?

6 hours ago, shaakz said:

First of all @binhex , thanks for this awesome work.

I looked into my logs today and saw this error alot:

2017-02-27 14:51:42,641 DEBG 'deluge-script' stdout output:
[warn] Cannot determine external IP address from 'https://ipinfo.io/', trying alternative site...

2017-02-27 14:52:44,113 DEBG 'deluge-script' stderr output:
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 5

I think this results in my docker not being able to autostart after reboot, i can start it manually tho.

The error is still there even after i get it running and the logs are spammed with it.

Might you have any clue as to what is causing it?

Thanks in advance.

ok so the issue your seeing in your log should be fixed (image just built), however this would not stop the container from connecting, so as Gog mentioned we would need to see your supervisord.log file located in /config on the host side to identify the issue.

I'm having trouble setting up the daemon, please help! I have delugevpn running on my server, all good and well, but I'm at about 600 torrents on the box, and the webui is pretty terrible now, so I want to setup the daemon to connect with other deluge clients. Well I turned on remote connection, and restarted, no dice. Well the setting didn't stay on, so I changed it to true in the conf file. No problem, but still, doesn't work. I can't figure out what's happening, my deluge client just doesn't detect the box on the network at all. Any help would be great. 

Does it support a pptp connection? I have a vpn provider that doesn't work with openvpn. Thanks

Thanks for the answer @binhex
After updating the image the error is gone and the docker did indeed autostart after reboot, so i guess the issue were somewhere there.

Anyways if u still wanna have a gander i´ll link my supervisord.log

http://pastebin.com/jVkR91S2

Thanks again for the help.

Does it support a pptp connection? I have a vpn provider that doesn't work with openvpn. Thanks

Sorry no

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello,

I just ran the Fix Problems plugin and I getting the message below.

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application

Anyone know why I'm getting this message? I haven't changed anything since I started using DelugeVPN several months ago. The port in the docker say 58846 not 58946.

I did change the port in the docker to 58946 just to see what it would do and I get the same message after I re-scan the Fix Problems plugin.

Thanks

3 hours ago, stinger303 said:

Hello,

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application

Anyone know why I'm getting this message? I haven't changed anything since I started using DelugeVPN several months ago. The port in the docker say 58846 not 58946.

I did change the port in the docker to 58946 just to see what it would do and I get the same message after I re-scan the Fix Problems plugin.

Thanks

port 58946 is added to this container as a way of assigning an incoming port when the vpn connection is disabled (via env var VPN_ENABLED=false), in normal use where the vpn is enabled (most cases) then this port simply wont be used. if you want to prevent the warning then add in an additional port for the container, so you should have both port 58846 AND 58946 defined, just to be clear the above is simply a warning really.

after updating earlier today, my docker log is filling up with this:

2017-02-28 19:52:43,284 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:
Unhandled error in Deferred:

2017-02-28 19:52:43,284 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:51,277 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:51,277 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,358 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,373 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

2017-02-28 19:52:55,418 DEBG 'deluge-web-script' stderr output:

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message in my Fix Common Problems plugin?

Docker Application binhex-delugevpn, Container Port 58946 not found or changed on installed application.

My port number is 58846.  Always has been.  I never change it.  Is this just a false positive?  

23 hours ago, stinger303 said:

Hello,

Thanks

AHHHH I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

AHHHH I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

You saw my reply to that quoted post right?

port 58946 is added to this container as a way of assigning an incoming port when the vpn connection is disabled (via env var VPN_ENABLED=false), in normal use where the vpn is enabled (most cases) then this port simply wont be used. if you want to prevent the warning then add in an additional port for the container, so you should have both port 58846 AND 58946 defined, just to be clear the above is simply a warning really.

Great,

I'll add that port.

Thanks for the quick response.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, binhex said:

You saw my reply to that quoted post right?

Yes sir, I tried to add the port at the bottom of the docker config but it failed to start after that.  

I just updated the docker and it now it won't let me acces the web ui. 

Should I change some ports or anything after update?

Edit: It seem that sonarr and radarr still have a connection to radarr. I just can't acces it.

I'm away from home and accessing through openvpn reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway (Acces to private subnet) It works fine with unraid webui and other dockers just not delugeVPN after the update.

Edited by fc0712

2 hours ago, fc0712 said:

I just updated the docker and it now it won't let me acces the web ui. 

Should I change some ports or anything after update?

Edit: It seem that sonarr and radarr still have a connection to radarr. I just can't acces it.

I'm away from home and accessing through openvpn reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway (Acces to private subnet) It works fine with unraid webui and other dockers just not delugeVPN after the update.

If this included a server restart before hand its probably the ipmangle issue.

Now I have delugevpn installed and everything seems to be working and going okay. But how do I verify that the deluge is actually using the VPN?

On 3/2/2017 at 10:26 PM, squashem said:
Now I have delugevpn installed and everything seems to be working and going okay. But how do I verify that the deluge is actually using the VPN?

Add this torrent to deluge. Then under Status/Tracker Status it will tell you your ip.
http://checkmytorrentip.net/torrentip/checkMyTorrentIp.png.torrent

Edited by dmacias
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, mr-hexen said:

If this included a server restart before hand its probably the ipmangle issue.

The container only had to restart not the whole server

any tips how to fix the issue?

4 hours ago, fc0712 said:

The container only had to restart not the whole server

any tips how to fix the issue?

if you can get the /config/supervisord.log file then please attach it here, without the log its impossible to say, btw which vpn provider are you with?, 

10 minutes ago, binhex said:

if you can get the /config/supervisord.log file then please attach it here, without the log its impossible to say, btw which vpn provider are you with?, 

PIA :) 

I have attached the log file :) 

supervisord.log

40 minutes ago, fc0712 said:

PIA :) 

I have attached the log file :) 

supervisord.log

ok there is nothing showing any sort of failure in that log, so i would expect deluge to be up and running correctly if you could connect to it on your LAN, so it looks like some issue with connection to the container from outside of your LAN, if you are confident that the host hasn't rebooted (would cause issues with external connectivity) then i would start looking at your other bits and pieces you have running "reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway", sounds super complex to me :-)

1 minute ago, binhex said:

ok there is nothing showing any sort of failure in that log, so i would expect deluge to be up and running correctly if you could connect to it on your LAN, so it looks like some issue with connection to the container from outside of your LAN, if you are confident that the host hasn't rebooted (would cause issues with external connectivity) then i would start looking at your other bits and pieces you have running "reverse vpn. Openvpn on a VPS and Openvpn client acting as vpn gateway", sounds super complex to me :-)

Yeah okay :) 

It's just weird that every other container works perfectly fine :) It's only deluge that I can't acces 

1 minute ago, fc0712 said:

Yeah okay :) 

It's just weird that every other container works perfectly fine :) It's only deluge that I can't acces 

delugevpn is special :-), none of your other containers are running virtual tunnel adapters and have very specific iptable entries, i dont think i am being big headed when i say this is one of the more complex dockers currently available for unraid users.

7 minutes ago, binhex said:

delugevpn is special :-), none of your other containers are running virtual tunnel adapters and have very specific iptable entries, i dont think i am being big headed when i say this is one of the more complex dockers currently available for unraid users.

I did have some weird web gui problems, where I needed to reboot the server around 2 days ago. Could  that have affected Deluge external connectivity?