binhex

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

5167 posts in this topic Last Reply

Thanks for helping strike.

Nope.  That didn't make a difference.  Has never been an issue in the past.  Tried a different endpoint too.

Any other ideas?

also add udp to the remote line so it looks like this: "remote gw1.atl3.slickvpn.com 443 udp"

Edit: please post a new debug log if it doesn't work. From the log you posted earlier there were issues determining the protocol 

and yeah you might wanna try the IP insted of the hostname "remote 23.239.17.108 443 udp"

You may also have to remove/comment this line after adding udp to the remote line

"proto udp"

Edited by strike

Nope. No luck.  Does the ovpn  need to be executable? 

Edited by ZoZat

Is it possible to run Deluge with Privoxy using a custom network interface (br0)?  

I tried doing this and I wasn't able to connect to the WebGUI nor the Privoxy port.  Example:  My server is 10.1.1.99/24 and I set the docker network type to Custom (br0) and set the IP to static 10.1.1.98. 

I can ping 10.1.1.98 from any host on my local LAN (10.1.1.0/24) but cannot connect to webGUi or Privoxy.  I have the LAN network set to 10.1.1.0/24.

Everything is working fine using Network Type: Bridge.

All torrents "paused", unable to resume. I can add new torrents via Sonarr, Radarr, or directly in the Deluge web UI, however they do not start and are perpetually in "paused" state.

• I have followed Spaceinveader's tutorial on DelugeVPN, including the connection with Sonarr and Radarr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEzm5y2EvM
  • VPN is configured in the docker (PIA)
  • docker volume mappings:
    • /data  <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/
    • /config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn

Any advice appreciated.

28 minutes ago, noties said:

Everything is working fine using Network Type: Bridge.

I tried setting up a custom network a while back. Ran into the same issues. Never could get it to work.

22 minutes ago, Odessa said:

All torrents "paused", unable to resume. I can add new torrents via Sonarr, Radarr, or directly in the Deluge web UI, however they do not start and are perpetually in "paused" state.

• I have followed Spaceinveader's tutorial on DelugeVPN, including the connection with Sonarr and Radarr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEzm5y2EvM
  • VPN is configured in the docker (PIA)
  • docker volume mappings:
    • /data  <-> /mnt/user/Downloads/
    • /config <-> /mnt/user/appdata/binhex-delugevpn

Any advice appreciated.

What endpoint are you using?

1 hour ago, ZoZat said:

Does the ovpn  need to be executable?

idk actually, but mine is anyway

You should change your password tho as you forgot to redact that in your last log. Good news is that the warnings from your last log are gone. But I think you're missing some files in your openvpn folder. If it's not baked into your .ovpn file you usually have to have a .crt file and a .pem or .key file in your openvpn folder. You'll get them form your vpn provider. 

The other thing that could be an issue is your username. If you are able to change it you should, please use only 0-9, a-z, A-Z if you're able to change it. 

35 minutes ago, noties said:

Is it possible to run Deluge with Privoxy using a custom network interface (br0)?  

I'm using br0 with a static ip with no issues. Only thing I did was to set it in the template

Everything is baked into ovpn.  I've never needed anything else.  I've been successfully doing it this way since I started using Unraid.

3 minutes ago, ZoZat said:

Everything is baked into ovpn.  I've never needed anything else.  I've been successfully doing it this way since I started using Unraid.

Then I'm stumped. You better wait for the expert @binhex to chime in

6 minutes ago, Odessa said:

@strike @wgstarks I replaced Netherlands with Switzerland ovpn file, restarted array and docker. All torrents still stuck paused.

Did you replace all 3 files? I ran into similar issues when I changed mine. Had to download a new openvpn package and use the new crt pem and ovpn files.

If that doesn't help you should search the thread and you'll find at least a couple users having the same issue. I don't remember how/if they solved it tho. If all else fails nuke your docker image and reinstall all your containers, usually helps with weird issues.

I deleted the docker image and reinstalled.  No difference.  Same problem. 

I really need  @binhex to take a look at this.

I've included a new log.

supervisord.log

Edited by ZoZat

I doubt he'll respond today, he normally doesn't work weekends. You'll just have to chill til tomorrow if nobody else will take a shot. Why do you use slickvpn anyway? From what I can see they don't support port forwarding so torrenting is gonna be slow and peers can't really connect with you. You and everybody else would be better off if you switch to another provider which supports port forwarding.

Actually, all there servers support port forwarding as of Nov 2017.  My speeds have been good (3.5 mb) before I started having troubles.  Now my speeds max out at 680 kb.

5 minutes ago, ZoZat said:

Actually, all there servers support port forwarding as of Nov 2017.  My speeds have been good (3.5 mb) before I started having troubles.  Now my speeds max out at 680 kb.

Oh, then my bad.. Doesn't say on their website, at least what I could see

Edited by strike