[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, elliotiscool said:

Hello,

Sonarr and Radarr stopped properly connecting to binhex-delugevpn and I tried to fix it without any success. I first suspected it was caused by PIA not allowing Switzerland.ovpn so I downloaded PIA's updated openvpn files. I replaced it with France. I also tried deleting perms.txt. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

supervisord.log 4.98 MB · 1 download

Had the same issue yesterday. Here was what worked for me. Also, be sure to check port forwarding in the docker container. Unless you are using a location that allows it, you must select no. 

 

I grabbed the files from https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/where-can-i-find-your-ovpn-files and updated them on the server and my initial test seems to have worked. 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, JohnSracic said:

Had the same issue yesterday. Here was what worked for me. Also, be sure to check port forwarding in the docker container. Unless you are using a location that allows it, you must select no. 

 

I grabbed the files from https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/where-can-i-find-your-ovpn-files and updated them on the server and my initial test seems to have worked. 

Thanks for pointing all of that out. I tried updating the files but it didn't work. Also, I was originally able to access deluge when I last checked a couple weeks ago. Something happened since then.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, elliotiscool said:

Thanks for pointing all of that out. I tried updating the files but it didn't work. Also, I was originally able to access deluge when I last checked a couple weeks ago. Something happened since then.

Just to be sure, you downloaded the most up to date files, right?  I think the are dated August 11th. 

Link to comment

I’m currently using PIA. For whatever it seems like it wasn’t connecting to PIA and would not launch into the web GUI. All plugins that use privoxy thru the docker were reporting connection problems. I am currently running unraid. I will have to do the log file tomorrow as I am currently not home. 

Link to comment

Deluge Log.txt

14 minutes ago, Gragorg said:

I’m currently using PIA. For whatever it seems like it wasn’t connecting to PIA and would not launch into the web GUI. All plugins that use privoxy thru the docker were reporting connection problems. I am currently running unraid. I will have to do the log file tomorrow as I am currently not home. 

I am having a similar issue, Sonarr and Radarr test and connect to deluge fine but i cant access the web ui with PIA enabled.

 

Added log

Edited by Slilence
Added log
Link to comment
On 10/16/2020 at 6:02 PM, Slilence said:

 

I am having a similar issue, Sonarr and Radarr test and connect to deluge fine but i cant access the web ui with PIA enabled.

 

 

Have you managed to fix your issue? I rolled the docker back one version and works again for me.

Edited by Gragorg
Link to comment

Forgive me for asking here, I know this isn't specifically a DelugeVPN question...

 

After deluge downloads a file, it's owner is nobody/users. Perfect. After processing, couchpotato is able to delete leftovers. But, if I use a file manager like spacefm and move a download manually, its owner gets changed to the user running spacefm, and then couchpotato is no longer able to remove files. What is the best solution to allow me to move files logged in as another user, and still have couchpotato be able to delete files?

Link to comment

My delugeVPN webui won't connect. I've attached the log for it. I can't make sense of any of it. I've tried changing things up with my pia vpn proxy stuff. No luck. And since deluge hasn't been connecting I have not been able to connect Sonarr/Radarr. If I switch the proxy in the edit for the docker to off everything connects fine. So I believe I'm on the right track with blaming PIA for this but I'm still not sure. Any help would be great. I followed all of Space invaders1 videos if that helps. I replaced the files in openvpn folder figuring getting updated files might do something. 

supervisord.log

Link to comment
On 10/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, Slilence said:

Deluge Log.txt 15.14 kB · 4 downloads

I am having a similar issue, Sonarr and Radarr test and connect to deluge fine but i cant access the web ui with PIA enabled.

 

Added log

nothing wrong there, that is a successful start, double check your lan_network, taken from your log:-

2020-10-17 09:01:14.848645 [info] LAN_NETWORK defined as '192.168.1.0/24'

check Q4 from the following link:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Zach_peterson4 said:

My delugeVPN webui won't connect. I've attached the log for it. I can't make sense of any of it. I've tried changing things up with my pia vpn proxy stuff. No luck. And since deluge hasn't been connecting I have not been able to connect Sonarr/Radarr. If I switch the proxy in the edit for the docker to off everything connects fine. So I believe I'm on the right track with blaming PIA for this but I'm still not sure. Any help would be great. I followed all of Space invaders1 videos if that helps. I replaced the files in openvpn folder figuring getting updated files might do something. 

supervisord.log 2.44 MB · 0 downloads

you are using the old legacy network for pia, this is broken (pia issue), please move over to next-gen, see Q19 from the following link:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Hello, 

I'm having issues, I was having the issue where my WebUI wouldn't pull up, but if I restarted it enought it would eventually pull up.  But I was getting tired of that, so I and started reading here, and saw the change I needed to make.  I made the change, but now I'm having an issue pulling it up.

Here is the log, any thoughts?  I'm also not sure why it says france is a port forwarding location, but then in the log it says its not....

 

log file.txt

Edited by coltonc18
wrong log
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, coltonc18 said:

Hello, 

I'm having issues, I was having the issue where my WebUI wouldn't pull up, but if I restarted it enought it would eventually pull up.  But I was getting tired of that, so I and started reading here, and saw the change I needed to make.  I made the change, but now I'm having an issue pulling it up.

Here is the log, any thoughts?  I'm also not sure why it says france is a port forwarding location, but then in the log it says its not....

 

log file.txt 26.53 kB · 1 download

From your log-

Quote

2020-10-19 09:05:16,548 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output: [warn] PIA endpoint 'france.privacy.network' is not in the list of endpoints that support port forwarding, DL/UL speeds maybe slow [info] Please consider switching to one of the endpoints shown below 2020-10-19 09:05:16,549 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output: [info] List of PIA endpoints that support port forwarding:- [info] ca-toronto.privateinternetaccess.com [info] ca-montreal.privateinternetaccess.com [info] ca-vancouver.privateinternetaccess.com [info] de-berlin.privateinternetaccess.com [info] de-frankfurt.privateinternetaccess.com [info] france.privateinternetaccess.com [info] czech.privateinternetaccess.com [info] spain.privateinternetaccess.com [info] ro.privateinternetaccess.com [info] israel.privateinternetaccess.com [info] Attempting to get dynamically assigned port...


You have strict port forwarding enabled but the server you have selected “France” does not support port forwarding. You also included your PIA username and password in the log. You should change them.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

From your log-


You have strict port forwarding enabled but the server you have selected “France” does not support port forwarding. You also included your PIA username and password in the log. You should change them.

I can change that...but in that same area of what you quoted it says it does accept port forwarding....Is there a specific place I can go to see what options accept port forwarding?

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

From your log-


You have strict port forwarding enabled but the server you have selected “France” does not support port forwarding. You also included your PIA username and password in the log. You should change them.

From the PIA site

"

Enable Port Forwarding:

In order to enable port forwarding in our PIA app, first disconnect from the VPN. Right-click the PIA Tray icon and select "Settings". From within the settings, select the Network tab and check the "Request Port Forwarding" checkbox. You will now see, in the server list, the servers on which you can connect with port-forwarding enabled. Any server that is unavailable, will be blacked out. At the moment, all of our non US Servers offer port-forwarding functionality and you can find a list of all of the servers we offer, here: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/network/"

So any Non USA server should have port forwarding, but per the logs, they dont.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, coltonc18 said:

I can change that...but in that same area of what you quoted it says it does accept port forwarding....Is there a specific place I can go to see what options accept port forwarding?

you are running an out of date docker image and attempting to use it with next-gen, this will not work, check to see if you have specified a tag on the repository and ensure you have done a 'force update' to ensure you are using the latest image, as i believe you aren't.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, binhex said:

you are running an out of date docker image and attempting to use it with next-gen, this will not work, check to see if you have specified a tag on the repository and ensure you have done a 'force update' to ensure you are using the latest image, as i believe you aren't.

At one time I had to prevent it from upgrading to 2.0.  Now I want to constanstly upgrade to the newest version, I thought I had changed that so it had the right tag, but apparently I just put the newest tag at that time.  

Can you tell me what I need to put in the repository area so its just normal, and will just update as you push updates out?

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, coltonc18 said:

I can change that...but in that same area of what you quoted it says it does accept port forwarding....Is there a specific place I can go to see what options accept port forwarding?

france.privacy.network is not the same as france.privateinternetaccess.com.  As Binhex says, you don't appear to be running a current image, correctly set for the newgen servers.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, coltonc18 said:

Can you tell me what I need to put in the repository area so its just normal, and will just update as you push updates out?

remove everything in the repository field and replace with:-

binhex/arch-delugevpn

 

Edited by binhex
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.