[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN


8536 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, chesh said:

That is where it exists virtually within Deluge.  So, your system will find it at /apps/docker/deluge/config, but within Deluge it will see it as /config

oke that is clear!

 

unfortunately that calls for another question (which i hope to understand but dot).

 

this line: -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \ has three parts.

/etc/localtime: = system?

/etc/localtime: = Deluge (but the same)

but what is the ro \.

 

i specifically ask as my ADM os on my nas doesnt's have a etc/ folder at all, but there has to be a way it draws the time from somewhere.. so that is my next step to figure out.

 

Kind greatings Matthieu

 

Link to post
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There has been an issue raised on GitHub related to tracker announce request IP leakage under certain circumstances, after careful review of iptables i have tightened up the rules to prevent this. A n

OK guys, multi remote endpoint support is now in for this image please pull down the new image (this change will be rolled out to all my vpn images shortly).   What this means is that the im

ok thats fine, so you are using privoxy in this case and NOT network binding multiple containers.   so good news, at long last i am able to replicate one of the issues here, so if i set sona

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, spikey1973 said:

oke that is clear!

 

unfortunately that calls for another question (which i hope to understand but dot).

 

this line: -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \ has three parts.

/etc/localtime: = system?

/etc/localtime: = Deluge (but the same)

but what is the ro \.

 

i specifically ask as my ADM os on my nas doesnt's have a etc/ folder at all, but there has to be a way it draws the time from somewhere.. so that is my next step to figure out.

 

Kind greatings Matthieu

 

RO = Read Only 

RW = Read/Write

Link to post

"and the certificates referenced in the ovpn file (certificates will normally have a crt and/or pem extension)."

 

i have the open vpn file i need.

 

but about the referenced certificate(s), the CA is incorporated into the ovpn file for surfshark, so there is no seperate ca.crt file, ofcourse i can create one but i believe it not to be necessary.

but there are certificates mentioned, should there be another (.crt / key) file? and ifso, what is the name?

Link to post
16 minutes ago, spikey1973 said:

there are certificates mentioned, should there be another (.crt / key) file? and ifso, what is the name?

You need to check the ovpn file. If it references a .crt and/or .pem then you would need to include those files.

Link to post

hello all :D
 

i have finally the delugevpn container running.. :D and the log seems to be fine..
unfortunately when i try to access the web gui (192.168.1.109:8112) it doesn't open and  finally times out (running only delugevpn container)

 

i should NOT run an instance of binhex/arch-delugevpn and linuxserver/deluge correct?

 

any idea why i can't get the web gui opened?

 

ps: 8118 for privoxy didn't work either.

i added the log as pdf (so i don't clutter the forum more then i already do ;) )

 

delugevpn syslog.pdf

Edited by spikey1973
addition to the syslog
Link to post

A few weeks back I had an issue that the community helped me out. Deluge stopped working and can't be restarted until I run 

/sbin/modprobe iptable_mangle

Since this I've had to do it 3-4 times. Basically Deluge works fine and then one day I notice it isn't working and won't restart so I just run the command and it works fine.

Is there something I can do to permanently fix this?

This is a new development as I've run the same setup for a few years.

Link to post

Hi there, maybe someone could help me out. I posted the issue on the GitHub issue tracker here because that's my default place to put issues as a developer lol: https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/224.

 

Synopsis is that the container is running, VPN is seemingly connected fine, web UI shows up, but when I try to add a torrent by Torrent file (.torrent) I get "Failed to upload torrent" and there doesn't seem to be a log in sight about it. Since the UI works otherwise I can only assume the setting are correct. I've tried turning off Privoxy AND VPN all together and still get the same issue. Magnet links work and the stuff begins to download fine, but adding .torrent files is a complete no go, and as I only use torrents from a private tracker, they don't offer magnets so this is a deal breaker for me.

 

At this point if I can't figure it out, I'm back on the hunt for a VPN protected torrent container after spending too much time on this one already sadly.

Link to post
7 hours ago, firrae said:

Hi there, maybe someone could help me out. I posted the issue on the GitHub issue tracker here because that's my default place to put issues as a developer lol: https://github.com/binhex/arch-delugevpn/issues/224.

 

Synopsis is that the container is running, VPN is seemingly connected fine, web UI shows up, but when I try to add a torrent by Torrent file (.torrent) I get "Failed to upload torrent" and there doesn't seem to be a log in sight about it. Since the UI works otherwise I can only assume the setting are correct. I've tried turning off Privoxy AND VPN all together and still get the same issue. Magnet links work and the stuff begins to download fine, but adding .torrent files is a complete no go, and as I only use torrents from a private tracker, they don't offer magnets so this is a deal breaker for me.

 

At this point if I can't figure it out, I'm back on the hunt for a VPN protected torrent container after spending too much time on this one already sadly.

This doesn't fix your underlying problem, but there is an extension for Chrome (delugesiphon) that can work with .torrent links.  Will add them to your deluge instance by just clicking the download link for the .torrent file. I use it with my private trackers so I don't have to download the .torrent file and then upload it to Deluge.

 

Link to post
19 hours ago, spikey1973 said:

hello all :D
 

i have finally the delugevpn container running.. :D and the log seems to be fine..
unfortunately when i try to access the web gui (192.168.1.109:8112) it doesn't open and  finally times out (running only delugevpn container)

 

i should NOT run an instance of binhex/arch-delugevpn and linuxserver/deluge correct?

 

any idea why i can't get the web gui opened?

 

ps: 8118 for privoxy didn't work either.

i added the log as pdf (so i don't clutter the forum more then i already do ;) )

 

delugevpn syslog.pdf 28.28 kB · 1 download

in addition to the question above..

i thought maybe there is some limitation on access, so to run it through portainer as stack (sorry!!)
and make sure i had the "enable access control' turned off...

so i ran the following docker-compose code (manually converted, was actually sort of proud that i managed to do so ;) )
version: "2.1"
  services: arch-delugevpn:
    image: binhex/arch-delugevpn
  container_name: delugevpn
  cap_add: - NET_ADMIN
  environment:
    - VPN_ENABLED=yes
    - VPN_USER=LPRy...................
    - VPN_PASS=SV2.....................
    - VPN_PROV=custom
    - VPN_CLIENT=openvpn
    - STRICT_PORT_FORWARD=yes
    - ENABLE_PRIVOXY=yes
    - LAN_NETWORK=192.168.1.109/32
    - NAME_SERVERS=209.222.18.222,84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,209.222.18.218,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1
    - DELUGE_DAEMON_LOG_LEVEL=info
    - DELUGE_WEB_LOG_LEVEL=info   
    - ADDITIONAL_PORTS=1234
    - DEBUG=false
    - UMASK=000
    - PUID=0
    - PGID=0
  volumes
    - /volume1/Download:/Downloads
    - /volume1/Docker/Deluge/config:/config
    - /volume1/Docker:/data
    - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
  ports:
    - 8112:8112
    - 8118:8118
    - 58846:58846
    - 58946:58946
  restart: unless-stopped
 

unfortunately the same issue remains, no access via http://localhost:8112/ and http://192.168.1.109:8112/ and the same for privoxy :8118
also no error msg, just timing out.

 

would be happy with any suggestion here.

 

Kind regards

 

delugevpn syslog2.pdf

Link to post
2 minutes ago, spikey1973 said:

unfortunately the same issue remains, no access via http://localhost:8112/ and http://192.168.1.109:8112/ and the same for privoxy :8118
also no error msg, just timing out.

this is your issue:-

 

2 minutes ago, spikey1973 said:

LAN_NETWORK=192.168.1.109/32

its not correct, see Q4: -https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/vpn.md

Link to post

Hello,

 

Just about done installing my new UnRaid server and have several containers running well. The one that is tripping me up is Binhex Deluge VPN. I have everything configured correctly - NordVPN is working, files are downloading when triggered by Sonarr and Radarr but the issue is when the download finishes in Deluge.

 

As torrents are downloading they are going to an "incomplete folder" but once the torrent completes downloading it goes into a "queued 100%" state and the completed file stays in "incomplete" and does not move to "completed" or to the assigned folder I have for files tagged with Sonarr and Radar Labels. I can manually move the file from incomplete to the desired directory via Krusader and it is in fact complete, but something is not right that it is "queued 100%" in Deluge and just sits in "incomplete". I've searched exensively on this topic and see others have had this issue, but a solution did not emerge and I am stumped.

 

Some things I have tried:

 

-Reinstalling container and wiping app data

-Setting parameters not to seed/upload

-Ensuring folder paths are correct in the WebUI for complete files and for the Sonarr and Radarr labels

 

I figure it has to be something simple. Hopefully there are some ideas here. Thanks in advance.

 

 

Edited by SelfHoster
Link to post
8 minutes ago, SelfHoster said:

Hello,

 

Just about done installing my new UnRaid server and have several containers running well. The one that is tripping me up is Binhex Deluge VPN. I have everything configured correctly - NordVPN is working, files are downloading when triggered by Sonarr and Radarr but the issue is when the download finishes in Deluge.

 

As torrents are downloading they are going to an "incomplete folder" but once the torrent completes downloading it goes into a "queued 100%" state and the completed file stays in "incomplete" and does not move to "completed" or to the assigned folder I have for files tagged with Sonarr and Radar Labels. I can manually move the file from incomplete to the desired directory via Krusader and it is in fact complete, but something is not right that it is "queued 100%" in Deluge and just sits in "incomplete". I've searched exensively on this topic and see others have had this issue, but a solution did not emerge and I am stumped.

 

Some things I have tried:

 

-Reinstalling container and wiping app data

-Setting parameters not to seed/upload

-Ensuring folder paths are correct in the WebUI for complete files and for the Sonarr and Radarr labels

 

I figure it has to be something simple. Hopefully there are some ideas here. Thanks in advance.

 

 

it COULD be a mismatched downloads folder, see Q4:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

Link to post
13 minutes ago, SelfHoster said:

Hello,

 

Just about done installing my new UnRaid server and have several containers running well. The one that is tripping me up is Binhex Deluge VPN. I have everything configured correctly - NordVPN is working, files are downloading when triggered by Sonarr and Radarr but the issue is when the download finishes in Deluge.

 

As torrents are downloading they are going to an "incomplete folder" but once the torrent completes downloading it goes into a "queued 100%" state and the completed file stays in "incomplete" and does not move to "completed" or to the assigned folder I have for files tagged with Sonarr and Radar Labels. I can manually move the file from incomplete to the desired directory via Krusader and it is in fact complete, but something is not right that it is "queued 100%" in Deluge and just sits in "incomplete". I've searched exensively on this topic and see others have had this issue, but a solution did not emerge and I am stumped.

 

Some things I have tried:

 

-Reinstalling container and wiping app data

-Setting parameters not to seed/upload

-Ensuring folder paths are correct in the WebUI for complete files and for the Sonarr and Radarr labels

 

I figure it has to be something simple. Hopefully there are some ideas here. Thanks in advance.

 

 

Do you have this option set to move completed?

 

image.png.41965d787e242cccf0f9cdcce5cd4212.png

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.